Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

No me quede en el hostal pero se ve muy bien y el ambiente estaba muy bien

Stay with us next time, but great you liked it anyway ;-)

My main issue with this place is that drinking alcohol in your room is not permitted. Amsterdam is incredibly expensive and I feel that notbeing able to have a drink and socialise in your room really hits your pocket and reduces the amount of time you want to spend around the hostel. It is also quite far to the city center and trams stop running quite early.

• 3rd Jan 2015

hi there. Yes like most hostels it is not allowed to bring visitors, alcohol or food into the rooms. We do you have our own bar with daily happy hour between 21:30 and 22:30 plus daily drink specials. Also we can inform you about other good places to drink on the cheap. We are located 5 minutes away from Leidse-square = nightlife and restaurants and another 5 minutes from Museum-square. The Red Light District is about a 40 minute walk, or 10 minutes on the tram. Thanks for your comments !

We had a great experience here! It has clean rooms/bathrooms, it's secure and we had the option to rent bikes. The hostel is walking distance from all the important sights, so we only had to catch the tram to and from the station. We were also escorted to the free tour in the City Centre which was nice! I'd definitely stay here again. Thank you! :)

100 % !! Yes thank you so much, great you loved your stay.

The hostel is great! One of the best places I've ever stayed in! It's located in a beautiful place, away from the crowds, but near some important spots in Amsterdam. The staff was very friendly and I was really surprised by the breakfast! If I have the chance to go again to the city, I won't have to think twice before choosing a place to stay!

Great, whenever you come back we will welcome you back. We also love our location, in the center, but next to our beautiful tranquil Vondelpark.

Adorei o atendimento dos funcionários do hostel. Todos muito atenciosos e prestativos.

Thank you !

Its a huge hostel, socialising might be awkward as there are so many backpackers, the bar is a good area to talk to fellow travellers, a great bar with good simple food selection. Breakfast was top notch, almost hotel-like ,

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Singapore

hi there, great to hear you met some new people in our bar. It's a good place to meet new friends. Thanks for great comments.

Hostel imenso e com café da manhã maravilhoso! Sem falar que o bar vende comida! Super organizado! Adorei.

Yes we are quite a big hostel, but luckily we are well-organized and we do also have a big buffet style breakfast. Included ! Thanks for great mark !

Staff were extremely friendly when we arrived on new years day. Our room was made available 2 hours before check in which was much appreciated after having no sleep the night before. Thank-you!

• 1st Jan 2015

hi there. Great you enjoyed your stay. We try our best to be super-friendly, year-round, also on the first on the new year ;-) You're more than welcome, happy new year !!

Great location too get around town, good value for money, great staff, I would come again and recommend places too friends, I had great New Years!! Thanks guys!!

It was very clean. I liked it

Very good location. Reasonable value for money offer.

• 29th Dec 2014

Wifi is rubbish, towel that I had to buy stunk. Locker couldn't fit baggage. Room looked like a scene from Orange is the new black. No soap in bathroom means nobody is washing hands. I was fooled by the picture, you don't actually stay there. Key card worked intermittently.

Everything is excellent, location, breakfast, staff , rooms but please fix the wi-fi!!

Thanks for this great review, we're happy we made you happy!

El mejor hostal al que he ido, excelebte desayuno, muy buen ambiente, bonito lugar y buena ubicacion.

Excelente lugar. Volveria a venir a este hostal, muy buen personal, gran amviente y muy agusto. Vine con mis amigos y tenemos entre 22 y 24 años y nos la pasamos muy bien. Muy buen desayuno dado que es un hostal y esta cerca de los bares, clubs y restaurantes.

Free breakfast was fantastic

We really liked our stay in this hostel, great value for money, convenient location and friendly staff. I will definitely stay there if I ever visit Prague again.

O melhor café da manhã de hostel que já comi!!!! Muito bom!!!!!

This hostel is a monster! Great staff always there for you, with lots of information. If i could choose , i would stay there again!

Excellent hostel, good location and service. We don't have wifi in bedrooms (just in the common areas), but they are very comfortable.

• 20th Dec 2014