Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

A very nice hostel with great free breakfast. Great location really close the park and the museums. It was a bit pricey compared to other hostels I've stayed in but Amsterdam is an expensive place and I still thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

The hostel is clean and have good facilities. We stayed in a room with a bathroom and it was a nice one. The main downside is the atmosphere. There's little to no interaction in the main lobby and bar, the bar is also kinda expensive and closes early (1AM or before). The 24 hrs available drinks and foods are not the best one. At one instance the staff was rude to me.

Thanks for your review, glad to know you had a great stay! Friendliness of our staff is really important in our hostel, not sure what happened exactly, but we will discuss it with our team. Kind regards

The hostel felt very safe and clean, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast is fairly good as far as included hostel breakfasts go. The main downside were the lodgings; the bed's aren't particularly comfortable, and in our 14 bed dorm we had to share one toilet and two power points - both of which were away from the beds, by the window. Other than that the location was suitably close to entertainment and easy to get to the centre of the city.

Great location and good facilities. Big variety for breakfast which was good. Only downfall was the inconsiderate people in our room.

Good location, nice staff, great and clean rooms, very good breakfast included and great locker system! I would totally recommend this hostel!

O hostel super organizado e muito bem localizado, exatamente ao lado do Vondelpark. Muito próximo a Leidesplein, onde ficam vários restaurantes, pubs, ponto de taxi, ônibus (inclusive para o aeroporto) e tram para os diversos pontos de Amsterdam. Os staff que não achei muito prestativos quanto as informações turísticas. É possível comprar tickets para diversas atrações de Amsterdam no próprio hostel com desconto!

There's pictures of a building from the outside which aren't true to the real hostel, also the price for laundry was a bit expensive. Atmosphere was lacking but the staff were friendly. Other than that, breaky was okay and the beds were fine. We weren't planning on spending much time in the hostel anyway.

Thanks for your review, glad to know you had a great stay with us. The pictures of the hostel with the super flashy lights were taken during a special event, too bad we can not light them all year round!

We really liked this place a lot. Even though it's just outside the main city area it's definitely still walking distance since Amsterdam is pretty small. Loved that the park is right outside the front door. Kept extremely well with staff cleaning your in-room toilet/shower daily and lockers in the room for your valuables. Only thing was it's not really a great place to meet other travelers, but it does have a bar which helps ;)

Had a great time here! I ended up in a 6 bed male dorm, really nice - clean, spacious and nice to have a charger next to my bed even on the top bunk. Lots on offer for breakfast too, great. Great security system in the lobby and i'm glad I remembered to bring my padlock, locker in my room was big enough for my whole rucksack which was nice too. I think it's a great location - not all about being right in the centre - there was Vondelpark opposite which is nice to have a spot to chill in. FAB :D

Hey thanks so much for your review! Glad to know you enjoyed the beautiful Vondelpark. See you back soon!

hostel muito bom, porém não muito jovem e animado, queríamos algo mais assim. ótimo p quem procura um lugar tranquilo

Thank you and we like to see you next time! Have a great day

El hostel muy lindo, bien ubicado. Tiene wifi en las habitaciones. El desayuno incluido es excelente. Muy limpio y ambiente bueno.

Good place overall. The Internet in the room was very bad, but besides that it was fine

The internet should work everywhere, but when a lot of people using the Wifi it can be slower than normal. I'm glad you liked the rest and hopefully you had a lot of fun in Amsterdam!

I only stayed here one night but it was clean and had plenty of room. there was ok storage but not the best, shower/bathroom ensuite was great. good place to stay

Hostel gigantesco, parece mais um complexo hoteleiro. Isso é bom e ruim ao mesmo tempo, pois fora as pessoas do meu quarto, praticamente não ouve interação com outros guests. Gente chegando e saindo 24hrs por dia, num ritmo meio frenético. Porém, extremamente bem localizado, moderno e limpo. Valeu o preço relativamente caro.

Super Obrigado por esta revisão positiva, até a próxima!

Só estive no hostel por uma noite, mas o suficiente para me encantar com os funcinários e o serviço prestado. O hostel tem uma ótima localização e estrutura; os funcionários estão sempre dispostos a ajudar e te atendem super bem. É um ambiente jovem e alegre o que faz com que o hostel se torne um lugar aconchegante.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great location and helpful staff. Perfect in almost every way - just a very large hostel!

It was super easy to find and the staff were so helpful, especially with tips on getting around and things to see. The room was clean and spacious and even though it was a shared room it was still very restful. Fre wifi was great and the breakfast was delicious. I would definitely recommend and go back.

• 20th Jul 2015

Thanks for these kind words, glad to know your stay with us was excellent!!! Much appreciated. You're welcome to come back anytime!

Good hostel to stay in. Very big and accommodates for big groups of all ages so not so great for the lone traveller to meet people. Staff are extremely helpful and the bar is so cheap during happy hour. Decent location !

Thanks for your kind review, good to know you enjoyed the happy hour: happy days! Regards and hope to see you back again

Great, clean hostel in a great location

다좋은데 위치가 너무 안좋아요 생각보다 힘들엇어요 ㅎㅎ 나머진 다 좋구요