Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great, clean hostel in a great location

다좋은데 위치가 너무 안좋아요 생각보다 힘들엇어요 ㅎㅎ 나머진 다 좋구요

Thanks for your review!

I really liked my stay here and would definaty stay again!! I loved the location right in the park, made for quiet nights and large rooms but if you want to be in the hussle and bussle you will need to take a walk or a short tram ride.very clean and felt very safe, plus the breakfast is the best iv had so far! It's still a continental cold breakfast but a very high standard.

Hi and thanks for your review! Great to know you enjoyed the breakfast :) Hope to see you again next time, kind regards

This is a wonderfully clean, organized, and efficient hostel with warm and helpful staff. The beds, lockers, and breakfast were all significantly above average. Plus, it's an eco-hostel. Lights in the hallways automatically are switched off if there is no movement. I had an excellent stay here and would choose this hostel again. There is only one thing I would change. They do not rent towels. One needs to buy a towel for EUR 8. StayOK sited "sanitation" as the reason.

Hi and thanks for your great review, just one small thing that maybe needs to be clarified: the towels are €4.50 instead of € 8! Hope to see you back again, regards

Literally felt I had been robbed staying in this hostel cannot begin to describe how much it ruined my experience to Amsterdam. No wifi, small dirty bed, filthy toilets, unfriendly and unhelpful staff, long walks to best areas and the best way to ruin a trip. So gutted about this place even stayed in another hostel with friends to escape it after one night. I have stayed in many hostels you never expect a 5 star hotel but this place is a disgrace. Never again!!!!

Thanks for your review, what a shame you did not come to the reception during you stay. We are sorry to read that you feel like the has ruined your stay! WIFI and toilets are easy to fix for us, so next time please don't hesitate to contact us when there is any trouble! Hope that you had a great time in Amsterdam after you joined your friends, kind regards

The hostel is very big. The rooms were clean and they have a good wifi. Breakfast was very complete. I'd definetely come back if it weren't for the price. 40€ a night is too expensive.

Hey, It's great you had a nice time over here! The prices are different everyday and are much lower outside the high season. However we always try to keep the prices as low as possible compare to other hostels in expensive Amsterdam, sorry this didn't work out for you. Have a look sometimes at the website for prices/availability because it would be great to see you again;) See you soon! Ciao

The most perfect hostel ever I've stayed!

Hoooray, thanks for your great review! Kind regards

Todo excelente, las ubicación, la gente, el ambiente.lo recomiendo

위치 좋고요 암스테르담 특성상 이정도면 좋은 위치인가같아요 시설은 뭐 괜춘 위험한거 하나도 모르게ㅛ어요 좋아용 무엇보다 조식 무료 짱짱

I thought it was too expensive and they charged too much for every add on, towels and computer use. The answer (which I heard them give others also) was 'It's Amsterdam and it's summer". I don't think that justifies almost twice as much as charged for the same type of accommodation at the Stayokay in Rotterdam at the same time. The breakfast was excellent.

Very good stay. Thought the place was great. The bar was good, the food was good, the rooms were nice and the staff were excellent.

The staff were excellent - very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and breakfast was incredible. I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of soap in the toilet because I was on my period but I had no other issues

Hi there! Thanks for this amazing review. A message with a lot of happiness in it, that's always good! You can always ask the reception for anything you need, also for soap if you didn't bring your own;) We look forward to see you again! Have a great day, cheers!

Excelente hostel! O pessoal do Staff muito atencioso! a localização muito boa! Só acho que os quarto tem poucas tomadas, não sei se todo mas o meu tinha poucas. Mas mesmo assim foi muito bom minha escolha.

It is a good hostel and the location is awesome. A calm place to stay. I was traveling alone and I stayed in a 6 bed female room, which is a good option in this case. The only problem is that the room is not very clean. It has a strange smell, like when its not really cleaned. And the bathroom too. The WiFi worked in my room but not that fast, you can use for the basics without problem. I recommend the hostel.

Thanks for your great review, we will let our housekeeping staff know; the dorms should be clean and smell clean as well! hope to see you again some other day! 1

Good location, big hostel

Clean and secure? Undoubtedly. A fun atmosphere for travellers? Not at all. If I had have known that the hostel I chose to book would be overridden with 14 year olds on school excursions and 40 year old men on sad middle-aged stag do's, I would certainly not have made a reservation. To the hostels credit, it had the experience in the name. My stay was okay.

Hi there! Maybe a other time there are more people of your age, we can't control this unfortunately;). I'm glad you liked the cleanlibess and security, we think that's really important. I hope you loved our city Amsterdam and had a lot of fun;). Have a great day and we hope to see you again. Ciao

Le pommeau de douche est en très mauvaise état mais le reste parfait et petit dejeuner exelent!

• 8th Jul 2015

Bonjour ce une incroyable note bien. Je vais laisser au service technique, en regardant le douche. Merci et je serai bientôt de retour une fois de plus

Great place - worth the money. More power points in the room would be great but overall a great stay! I would stay again gladly!

• 8th Jul 2015

Loved this place! I loved being right on the park and found my self there a lot of the timing just chilling out. The staff were so friendly and helped me with everything. My dorm was clean, comfortable, plenty of light and had windows. There was also great wifi in my room, which was awesome. Breakfast was great, lots of options. I would definitely stay with them again and recommend it to everyone.

thanks for leaving such a lovely review, you're welcome to come back and visit anytime! regards

Estuve solo una noche con mi madre en la cual el ascensor no funcionaba. Además de eso me fue asignada una cama que ya había sido asignada y tuve problemas con la muchacha del cuarto. Todo esto en una noche.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

Hi there, My Spanish is not great so i write you back in English. It's unfortunate about the elevator, but it was fixed the same day. Some guest are not aware of the bed numbers we give them at arrival. You can ask for help at the reception so they can fix these misunderstandings immediately, I hope you did this. However I hope you liked it here and loved our beautiful city;) Thanks for the review and rating! Have a great evening! Ciao