Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

시설 깔끔하고 괜찮음 조식 뷔페식인데 한국인 입맛에 안맞을 지는 모르겠는데 훌륭함 거리가 조금 애매한데 중앙역에서 트램타고 좀 가야됨. 내려서 조금 더 걸어야 되는데 캐리어 무거우면 힘듬. 그외에 특별히 이동하는데 불편한점은 없음. 이 가격에 이런 숙소 강추임 암스테르담 또가면 다시 갈듯

Thanks and we look forward to see you again! Have a nice day

Fantastic experience, great location only slightly away from the main touristy area, but close enough to walk everyone you want to go during your stay. Love having the park right next to the hostel, great for a morning jog and walking to all the museums which is very close.

Ambiente agradable y juvenil. Habitación (en nuestro caso privada) amplia y confortable. Muy céntrico, justo al lado de Vondelpark y a 10 minutos andando de la plaza Dam, mercado de las flores etc. Lo mejor, sin duda, el desayuno! Recomendable 100%!!!!

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Spain

Very comfortable and great location. Staff was helpful and friendly and the room and ensuite bathroom were clean! would stay again!

The hostel was good but I felt like when your travelling alone there isn't any chance to meet new people, this hostel is more like a hotel. The bed linen was clean and the rooms are good but have a musty smell to them and that could be because it's an old building, also I never saw the cleaners once and it smelt like it felt like the showers hadn't been cleaned.

Hi there. I'm sorry you felt this way. We clean the entire hostel everyday included every room and bathroom. We try to clean the rooms when there is nobody inside, so the cleaners can clean the room as good as possible without disturbing the guest;) Please come to the reception next time so we can help you when something is wrong, so we can fix it immediatly;). Besides this I still hope you had a good time and liked Amsterdam! Have a nice day

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were great, really helpful and friendly! The room was great, so clean and spacious. The location is great too, in such a beautiful part of the city.

Fue todo muy bueno. Todos amables, el desayuno riquísimo y la ubicación muy linda.

Had a lovely family room overlooking the park, the beds were extremely comfortable, we all had the best nights sleep. The reception staff were fabulous, very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was super too, such a good variety of foods available. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & will definitely use Stayokay again. Thank you for being wonderful :-)

• 29th Oct 2015

We are very happy to read this, great to know that you and your family had a good time here with us, thanks so much for your lovely review!

This hostels amenities were unbelievable! The rooms were new, clean, and fully stocked with lockers, a shower and a washroom. Breakfast was delicious and had many options. The atmosphere was okay, if I had not befriended my roommates I probably would've been alone. The staff are mediocre, met some nice ones but most are rude and make you seem like you're pestering them. Location is good, close to the park and quiet! Would definitely recommend

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review, great that you will recommend! we are sorry to hear that you sometimes felt like some of the members of staff were not so welcoming towards you; although it can be really busy sometimes at the desk this is really an important aspect for us. Kind regards

This was a great hostel. It had a great location as the tram/bus lines were only a 3-5 minute walk. The breakfasts were amazing. Best I've ever had in a hostel. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. The rooms were quite spacious with a bathroom attached (I was in a 12 bed mixed dorm with 2 showers and a toilet). The only downsides were the lack of plug-ins (seems to be a general theme at hostels) and the wi-fi was terrible. I wouldstil recommend this hostel to anyone!

Thanks for your great review, we are happy that you would recommend us despite of the lack of plug-ins :)

Pretty basic and well taken care of hostel right by the park. Not too far from everything so it's good. Would come back again

Nach der ersten Nach wurden die Betten gemacht, da dachten wir schon naja für 180 € pro Nacht kann man das von einer Jugi erwarten. Danach wurden sie nicht mehr gemacht.

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Location was excellent, and the rooms were spacious and clean. The rooms definitely need more outlets or a powerstrip to allow all guests to charge their devices. Some separation of families and young adult travelers would also be nice in order to avoid being woken up at 7am by a screaming baby the morning after a pub crawl. Otherwise, I thought it was a very nice hostel, and one that I would consider staying at again for the location and convenience to public transportation.

Fui muito bem recebida. Nada a reclamar. Só elogios. Havia muitos adolescentes e famílias e não há festas. Para mim, não foi problema. A localização é a melhor, perto da Praça dos Museus. O staff era super simpático. O café da manhã sensa! Aluguei uma bike no hostel, top! Amei o lugar e ficaria lá novamente.

Great hostel! Almost felt like a hotel. The shower, bathroom, and sink in the room were separate which was great. Wifi in the lobby didn't really work for us and walking up stairs to get to the top floor really kicked our ass after a long day of walking, but other than that I would highly recommend this hostel. The free breakfast was also the best I've had in a hostel yet.

It was a normal, fine hostel. Clean.. you can meet others if you really put yourself out there. Just an average hostel. It's kind of tucked away in an alley but very close to Leidseplein which is nice.

We had a great time at stayokay. It is located in vondel park, which was awesome. Everything is within walking distance/ even quicker when you hire a bike. The breakfast buffet was awesome. Not a party hostel, but very comfortable and accessible

• 25th Oct 2015

Staff were really helpfull stored our huge bags as were moving back to AUS from the U.K and had good lockers in the room breakfast was real good as well. I also love walking through the park everyday

Great you had such a good time and liked our staff that much! Come back soon;) Cheers!

Sehr empfehlenswertes Hostel. Mitarbeiter waren sehr nett und gaben beim Check-In noch wichtige Tipps. An unserem 4-Bett Zimmer konnte man auch nichts aussetzen und das Frühstück war auch sehr reichhaltig. Super Aufenthalt!

• 23rd Oct 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by the hostel. The faculty was great and very accommodating. After a little mistake with our reservations, they made a couple changes and were very helpful. The food and drinks are also really good there with great music. The only annoying thing was that the wifi was a little spotty when a lot of people were around, especially down by the front desk. But the hostel itself has a nice location, nothing is too far to walk to.

Thanks for your nice review and excellent score, we are happy that we got to resolve the issues you had with the reservation. Glad to know you had an great time here, hope to see you back someday!