Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice place, good facilities, met some fantastic people. Would definitely stay there if I'm in Amsterdam again!

Thanks for great comments !

The location is good. And the area is quiet. I felt safe and the breakfast was amazing! Stayokay is very big and so it is not easy to meet people. I only met new friends in my room. Other than that it is a great place to spend few days and visit the city!

Dear guest, thanks for your great comments about our location, safety and our breakfast. Good to hear you met some friends in the room. We also have a walking tour leaving daily @ 10:40 to meet some people, or perhaps in our bar or pub-crawl?

Best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel, hands down. The room I stayed in was spacious, the bed was decent, and the shower was good. Be prepared for being woken up in the middle of the night by loud roommates. But I guess that's Amsterdam for you: party destination for many teenagers.

Hi there, great to hear you really enjoyed our breakfast. Also good you liked our rooms and beds. A pity you were woken up in the middle of the night, but it seems you took it the right way. We do however ask everybody to be considerate in the rooms,especially after 22:00 in the evening. So feel free to say something about it, or inform the reception. Hope to see you again !

The only problem was that our hostel knew that there was going to be construction taking place on the other side of the wall to our room and still placed us in that room. We were woken up at 7:30am after hanging out all night and were pissed we had to get up and wait till 2 to get a new room. Besides that the stay was great.

• 6th Jan 2015

Hi there, I found your reservation and luckily we were able to change your rooms. Because we were nearly full we had no room available straight away, apologies for this. Our hostel-manager has the agreement with our neighbors that there will be no construction before 09:00. I will forward your message to him to make sure it will not happen again. Nice to see you still rate your overall stay as GREAT ! Regards, Jesse - Front Office and Customer Service employee.

This is a very nice hostel, it's almost more like a hotel sometimes. Everyone from families to backpackers stay here. It's very secure, you need a keycard to get in, to get to your dorm area, and to get into you room. The staff was helpful and always courteous and were able to answer all of my questions. The breakfast is a great value as well, the food is nice and well prepared. Everybody mentions the WiFi issue, so I won't get into that. I'd gladly stay here again.

Thank you for such a high mark. Your right; we've got a mixed public, from families to backpackers and everything in between. Great to hear you liked our staff, we do always try to answer all questions from our guests - that's what we do. Our breakfast is great, we love it too. See you again !

I wish there was WiFi in the rooms! I know it is eco-friendly, but still, internet is basic to travelers. Other than that, it is a very nice place.

Thanks for your overall great mark. We do have free Wifi downstairs. Regards, Jesse

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »