Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark Reviews

Zandpad 5, 1054 GA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Me and my friend had a pleasant stay at StayOkay Vondelpark. The breakfast is included and has a great variety. The hostel is very well located, in a nice neighborhood, easy to walk around by feet and by tram. The only problem was during the check in, when they mixed our reservation with another group's.

It was our first time to stay in a hostel and I'm converted! It was perfect, we got a private room with a shower. Very clean hostel and modern compared to a lot of hotels around the area. The hostel is right on the edge of Vondelpark which is beautiful!

• 2nd Feb 2016

Hi and thanks for your great review, we are very pleased to know that your first time was a success!!!

A lovely, very professional hostel. Free breakfast is a great extra for the traveller on a budget. Staff are friendly and extremely helpful. A great place to stay.

When you go to check in, like most places, they ask to see your passport. It's typically an embarrassing forty to fifty minute ordeal fumbling through your bag that's positioned awkwardly high on the desk or on the ground like an absolute peasant. However, at Stayokay when you're required to present your passport, there's an indentation in the desk at about waist height on which you can place your bag. Technology has peaked. It's simply excellent. Ledgendary.

• 31st Jan 2016

The staff were great! I went with 2 other friends and I was originally supposed to be in a different room than my friends because we booked at different times and the front desk staff worked extra hard to get us in the same room without being asked! It was so great!

• 30th Jan 2016

That's great to hear! We are glad you had such a great time over here;) Have a nice day!

The last floor room's are really cold, there is not enough toilets

well located close to the Van Gogh Museum and the "I Am"stardom sign and other major attractions. quite clean and safe, it would have been even better if there had been a kitchen!

폰델공원안에 위치해있어서 주변도 조용해서 더 좋았습니다. 조식도 푸짐하게 나오고 청결이나 보안도 훌륭하고 무엇보다 직원들이 친절해서 좋았습니다! 딱히 단점을 찾을 수 없어요! 위치도 반고흐미술관이랑 가깝고 시내중심부랑도 가까워서 트램보다는 걸어서 다녔어요!

J'ai choisi cet hotel pour l'emplacement, le prix, et le petit dej inclu (génial!!) j'avais réservé 1 lit dans un dortoir de 4 lits pour femme. J'ai apprécié les placards individuels. J'ai apprécié le lobbie et le personnel. Le wifi fonctionne bien mais est un peu lent dans les chambres. Petit point négatif : première auberge à ma connaissance sans cuisine ! du coup obligé de commander au bar, qui est plutôt petit et surtout très lent (20min d'attente) alors que j'étais en hors-saison !

• 25th Jan 2016

Great for college age. Me a 15 friends stayed there and go our own rooms so it was perfect. Right in the park, 20 minute wak from everything.

• 22nd Jan 2016

your staff are great!

• 22nd Jan 2016

hahaha Thanks! That's really nice to hear

Good location in the museum district, friendly staff and decent specials at the bar (loved the 7.50 meal/drink deal). Also liked the fact that you could book attractions at the desk and skip the queue! Only 2 power outlets for a 20 bed room was pretty poor. They need to buy a couple of power boards (preferably those ones you can fit any plug into - it's better if they are on a flat surface as the converter plugs often fall out of the wall due to weight). This is the 21st century after all.

Thanks for you great review! Glad to know you had a good time with us. The power outlets is for sure something we are aware of; there will be more in the near future!

Excelente ubicación, te puedes mover por todo amsterdam caminando con facilidad, ya que está muy cerca de todos los museos, muy central. El hostal era excelente, nos quedamos en una pieza privada y finalmente nos dieron una pieza para 4 personas solo para mí y mi hermana, era bastante grande. Todo muy limpio, la calefacción funcionaba muy bien y el dessyuno era muy bueno y abundante.

Muchas gracias, nos complace que haya tenido una buena estancia !

It is clean and has kind staffs. They kindly let me know what I ask. Breakfast contain ham cheese coffe and some fruits. And there is park next to hostel. The view is also nice.

Fue excelente. Todo muy limpio y el desayuno es bastante completo. La habitación muy agradable.

Muchas gracias! Hasta la proxima!

My boyfriend and I booked a private room with two twin beds (it was the only option available) thinking it would be a room with two regular twin beds. However when we got to the room, the twin beds just ended up being two bunk beds. Not the biggest deal in the world, but just something to note. On the other hand, breakfast was great!

We loved it, would highly recommend.

• 17th Jan 2016

I absolutely love this hostel. This was my second stay and I have only great things to say about it. The breakfast is awesome, it's very clean and safe, and the location is excellent. Would recommend and would come back a third time!

Thanks so much for your great review, we are looking forward to seeing you again! Regards

Fabulous hostel, we loved the two-bed room!

Awesome hostel! The place was really big. Had a great free breakfast every morning. Big bar. Great atmosphere and was a 4 minute walk to the museums in a nice safe area. Security getting in was better than a hotel. Loved my stay. Would definitely go again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7