Stayokay Arnhem Reviews

Diepenbrocklaan 27, 6815 AH, Arnhem, Netherlands

Nice place but the biggest problem was the heating in the room. When I arrived around 16h the heating in the room was completely switched off. I then turned it on to full and went with my group to our show in the city centre. We returned around midnight and still found the room noticeably cold, with no heat coming through the heater at that moment despite it being turned on full. We had a very cold night in there and since the staff only worked until midnight, no one was there to help.

• 14th Jan 2016

Expected more. Was here in low season, but still a bit disappointed that the room was so cold. No wifi in room,although it says there is. More like a hotel than a hostel, not very easy to meet people, but again, this might be because the low season. Probably a nice place to stay if you have kids, as it is in the forest and with a playground outside. Breakfast is great.

Friendly staff, clean and organized facility, and it feels isolated while still being a 5 minute walk from a bus stop. great place to stay!

Nice hostel, located in the north of Arnhem. The centre can be reached by bike in around 10 minutes. The 8 bed dorms have an own shower and toilet ensuite. This has the disadvantage that you might wake other people up by taking a shower. I would prefer a bathroom in the hallway. Besides this small downside, I liked the nice common areas (including a nice bar and billiards), the good breakfast which is included, and the helpful staff.

Plastic covers on mattresses and pillows do not make for a good night's sleep, especially in hot weather . The closing doors were the noisiest I've known in a hostel. I hardly slept for one reason or the other.

In a 7 person room, very short stay, only thing I really noted to improve would be a power slot by each bed for charging mobile phones.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

stuff for sleep, its not just a simple bed, its very healthy. I didn't like of a dusty smell in the living room and corridors, I think it needs to wash up.

• 5th Aug 2015