Stayokay Arnhem Reviews

Diepenbrocklaan 27, 6815 AH, Arnhem, Netherlands

This was the first time I stayed at a Stayokay hostel. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I'm on bicycle tour of Europe. I especially appreciated the fact that they lock the bicycle in a secure location rather than just locked up on the street or down in a basement.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Excellent stay. Only two minor complaints. The windows of the rooms cannot be properly opened, it's too hot in there and there can be a bad smell - it's a backpacker hostel after all. Opening the windows is really necessary. Also in the other rooms of the house, there was not enough air circulation and it smelt badly. The staff should at least open extensively all windows. The location is pleasant but very far from the city center.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

A bit far from town but a great place to lat up for the night,close to the park,which is great for the summer evenings

This was my first hostel experience and I was very impressed! Comfortable and clean environment, staff was very helpful in helping us plan our activities, and the breakfast was much better than expected. The bike rental service was great also. Location is quiet and about a 20 minute walk from the center of town, very restful. Thought it is a little on the pricier side, I would highly recommend this hostel!

it took me ages to reach the hostel by bike... when it rained like cats and dogs... i just didnt know where the hostel is and it was quite difficult to find it. the breakfast was just excellent. and thanks for having a bike shed.

• 12th Oct 2013

non-detachable plastic (yes, plastic) cover on pillow and mattress will make you sweat. Beside that a very nice hostel at low price, with a good breakfast..

This hostel is far from the center and you have to take a bus or a bike to go anywhere. There were a lot of families with young kids. Bar and restaurant in the hostel is a good thing, diner has a good quantity/value rate. Shower would deserve a better cleaning.

Very friendly, patient and easy going staff. Room was a little bit small for four persons. Very good breakfast. All in all quite good hostel.

Clean, welcoming hostel, outs of adults there during the week makes it welcoming for all. Pub is great, try the nachos! Rooms are basic but clean. Wifi only available in pub area, but is fairly fast. Breakfast was a nice buffet.

The hostel was located very far from the city center, but you don't have much choice. The place itself looks lovely so if you don't mind walking a bit, or if you got a car, don't hesitate to stay here.

Stayok is great. Very clean and friendly. Price is reasonable too. Location is the only issue. Far from city centre. The trade-off is that it is located on the edge of a beautiful park.

everything was good except location... it was hard to reach there :(

I only stayed one night but I enjoyed that one night. Bar staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful.

• 28th Jul 2012
  • Montenegro

I found your hostel to b an excellent place to stay, I have complains about it. Awesome place to stay. Many thanks Kind regards Paulo

• 8th Jul 2012
  • New Zealand

I would like the lockers in the rooms to have the facility to be locked.

we arrived at the hostel on the start of a European biking holiday which unfortunately coincided with some very wet weather. We looked like drowned rats when we arrived but the staff were very helpful and allowed us to dry our kit in the boiler room overnight. Very helpful and good food as well.

• 11th Jun 2012

Nous avons apprécié cette auberge ainsi que son emplacement. Par contre, nous déplorons le manque d'indications aux abords et dans la ville pour arriver à l'auberge.

This was a great hostel! Very clean, very comfortable beds, staff were friendly and helpful, great breakfast included in the cost of the stay. The only issue I had was the location of the hostel - it's really quite difficult to find if you don't know Arnhem well! Fortunately, there are lots of signs in the area, leading you to the hostel.

Great help from staff very friendly, lovely location in the trees.

• 4th Dec 2011

It was - after the concert of Deep Puple - a very nice stay in the hostel. We have sleeped for many times in another Stayokay thus we are familiar with this concept. Greetings Theo Koteris

« first « Prev 1 2 3