8.1
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
Stayokay Bergen op Zoom Located at Boslustweg 1, , Bergen op Zoom.
Netherlands

• mpamol6457
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2016
6.9

I've stayed here before and was very satisfied last time. This time however, the welcome was less than acceptable. The computer system had a login problem so I had to wait. No apology for the delay even though I was in a hurry to go again, no update from the personnel when it was working again and when I asked for some cutlery to use for my food I was told I was not allowed to bring my own food so I couldnt get cutlery. Luckily another colleague was willing to help me out later, thanks for that!

• Germany, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2016
7.4

Fine. Located in the Brabant forest for hiking, cycling, running. But to be clear: it is a youth hostel: small beds, no soap or shampoo, no tv. That‘s OK. But: at the reception I was told that WLAN only worked in the bar due to it‘s restricted range. I was lucky: in my room internet worked for 3 days. Only on the 4th day it didn‘t. They should do something about that. WLAN in the room is a minimum. How else do you want to plan your tours. Staying all time in the bar to have internet is no option