Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague) Reviews

Scheepmakersstraat 27, 2515 VA, The Hague, Netherlands

Almost everything is perfect, including staff, food,facilities.

• 5th Feb 2016
  • China

Easy to find from the station, nice location relatively close to the centre. Information booklet and map given out upon request. Nice big spacious rooms. No lockers! Plugs by every bed. Food is good, not too badly priced at €8.50 for a filling meal. Good selection at the bar. Key card access to building, lift, floor and rooms.

Rooms were clean. Breakfast was decent. Showers were a little old. Mattresses a little thin. Travelling alone means I like meeting new people but unfortunately there was no one else in my 8 bed room, and no cool common area for people to hang out.

One of the best but also one most expesive hostel I ever stayed. Great security, good wifi connection, free breackfast. Fantastic terrace outside. Clean rooms, toilet and shower in the room. Great hostel, but costs nearly as a hotel.

I think this hostel is really big, if there is only one hair dryer,I think it's not enough! And if there are some water for people to drink, no matter hot or cold, and for free!!! It will be better~

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Very good everything is tidy and clean

Great location nearby the Den Haag Holland Spoor train station. Clean and big enough rooms, great breakfast!

No kitchen, no locker. Not much ppl in the bar at nights. Excellent breakfast.

The rooms weren't great and I was really confused why we had to make our own beds when we arrived?! Good thing it wasn't at 3am or we would have woken everyone up!! The bar was nice enough and the breakfast was excellent.

Not really a hostel. Very institutional. Not a great place to meet people. My room mates were a 59 year old Swiss man and a 44 year old Russian. I wouldn't recommend.

It's a very secure, clean and professionally-run hostel, and if that's what you're looking for then you're in the right place. However, the common areas aren't very inviting and it didn't encourage a lot of socializing between guests. Best I could do is come up to people at breakfast. Also, the location isn't in the heart of Den Haag. You'll need a bicycle or to take a short walk to get to anywhere of interest.

A good idea is a vegan option at the breakfast. For exampel vegetable spreads or tofu sausages or vegan chocolate spread.

• 20th Sep 2015

Incredible! i love the food as well

Official and reserved interior, staff was friendly and easy going, but never doing more than necessary. Very, very good breakfast.

• 25th Aug 2015