Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

8.5
Fabulous 926 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 926 Total Reviews

13th Sep 2017

Friendly staff and the breakfast in the morning was great.

• Australia, Female, 41+
1st Sep 2017

Great location, friendly, helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere. This was our second time in The Hague and we'll be back.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
30th Aug 2017

My third time in Stay Okay, everything is really nice and the breakfast is great!

27th Aug 2017

I ended up having to book a hostel last minute because my apartment wasn't ready in time, and I'm very happy I stayed here. The place was very clean, centrally located and breakfast in the morning was really lovely to have included. It's definitely a GREAT value for money. The only real downside is that their lockers aren't for large roller suitcases, only the carry-on sized.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

I liked the hostel especially for its location (close to the train station), but as well for being clean, having nice staff and a very good breakfast! Definitely I cannot forget mentioning their terrace where you can enjoy your breakfast when there´s nice weather. I would suggest the lockers in the room and overall totally recommending it.

29th Jul 2017

I was quite disappointed when I found I would be sharing this hostel with about 100 high-school students on a trip. They flooded the whole hostel and were very noisy. I was very disappointed when I paid for a dinner meal and was served AFTER the 100 students, who ended up taking more than their share of food and left me without what I paid for. They were also throwing food at each other and being very loud in the dining hall. Check first before booking whether they will be hosting large parties.

27th Jul 2017

great location, great staff, pretty good free breakfast in the morning! definitely one of the best free breakfasts on our trip. bathroom had no ventilation so it didn't smell great, and soap is not included. quite close to kwik-e-mart and about a mile or a mile and a half from the den haag centraal (easy walk, imo). all in all, very nice stay. i'd certainly stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
6.3

Staff were really nice. The bathrooms in my room smelt really bad any time someone used it (lack of ventalation) the bar and food were really nice and cosy. The walk to the centre was about 10 minutes. There was a lady in my room who spent the entire time naked which was uncomfortable especially when trying to sleep, she also spent most of her time eating and leaving wrappers on the floor

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
8.0

The facilities themselves were good and clean, and I was glad they had an elevator. But I paid for early check in and then when I arrived at 5:30am after a LONG bus ride, I had to endure 30 minutes of "I find it hard to believe. Do you know what time it is?" Even though I showed him multiple emails as proof. Finally he actually checked the computer when I insisted and it was all fine. Then I had to request the towels etc that came with the early checkin because he didn't give them to me.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017
7.1

A fine hostel, but not really any atmosphere, this may be because not many people visit the Hague but also might be due to the business men/ school parties that were staying there. Bit surprised to read all the excellent reviews about breakfast as it was pretty standard, and not the best I had on my visit. Dorms were really spacious and airy which was nice, and beds were comfortable. Location is near the train stations but a little walk from the centre

×