Stayokay Haarlem Reviews

Jan Gijzenpad 3, 2024 CL, Haarlem, Netherlands

Hostel has bright common areas, wifi working properly, some car parking places outside. Staff was really nice and helpful at any time_ we booked 4 beds dormitory and me and my boyfriend were left alone in the room for the 3 night stay, we really appreciate it (low season). Breakfast amazingly high standard for a hostel: different types of bread, cheese and ham. Good selection of jam/butter/cereals. (only honey was missing). No kitchen use but dinner options available.

Thank you so much, we passed good time at your place. Really great with kids!

• 1st Dec 2014

My rating is low because I did good for everything and not excellent. Nothing was really excellent but I was satisfied with everything still. It's a 10 minute walk to santpoort train station to take yu to amsterdam and the bus station that takes you to Haarlem train station is directly infront of the building so it was quite convenient.