Stayokay Haarlem

Fabulous 242 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th May 2017
6.3

Only stayed here for a night while passing through. Everything was clean and the facilities were solid. The free breakfast was fantastic. Overall I would recommended people to stay here even though the location is a little out of the way. Transit is good and right outside

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th May 2017

Nice place to bring a group of kids if your traveling by yourself I wouldn't stay more then a night. Safe hostel with a great shower and is very clean!

• Kazakhstan, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

Hostel located quite far from Harlem station, but could be easy reached by bus. Near the beautiful park. Square breakfast. We took bicycles and did wonderful trip to the sea through National park. If you are going to Airport later - better to call a taxi service. For three of us is was cost only 35 euro (bus + train tickets are same)

• USA, Male, 41+
27th Mar 2017

I was a fresh arrival from Trumplandia, via Germany. I had not been out of the USA in eight years. I had not visited Haarlem for ten years. I saw a great price on Hostelworld for Stayokay hotel in Haarlem. I was low on money and just sitting thinking how I could afford to get there from Amsterdam when the local Politie came by---getting defensive I was not in the mood to answer their questions. But they asked if I was trying to get somewhere. The gave me a ticket for free! It was 5 stars!

• Italy, Male, 31-40
20th Feb 2017
7.7

Amazing place,about 50 minutes by walking from the city center. Staff and rooms it the best. My advise visit the city and what yuo have enough go to the hostel because in the hostel area there is nothing special to see.

6th Jan 2017

Really nice! It is far from the city center (about 50 minutes on foot). The staff was very kind. When I told the staff I had an early flight and wouldn't be there for breakfast, one of them opened up the kitchen and helped me pack a breakfast.