Stayokay Haarlem Reviews

Jan Gijzenpad 3, 2024 CL, Haarlem, Netherlands

In general it's a nice hostel, the room is good, toilet and bath are inside room, positive. Also the breakfast was quite good. the only thing is that it is far from the city center, approximately 1hour, (but if you buy 24h region ticket for 13,50 Euros, then the marginal cost to/from hostel is zero. Download 9292 app on google play for planning public transportation)

It was nice that breakfast was included in the price and so were linens. The only thing was the location of the hostel as it was a 45 minute walk from the downtown area. However, the bus was right out the door so that was helpful. I would recommend this place as it is worth the money paid.

Loved this little hostel- Great Breakfast ...only thing is- bus ride or bicycle to get into Haarlem ... a bit 'out of town' but the bus stop is right in front of the hostel!

A'bit away from the city centre, besides that I have not one complaint. I would stay here again.

Well organized Stayokay hostel. Good staff and clean, but a long way from central Haarlem. There is a bus stop right outside. There is also a nice park, but a busy, noisy road as well. The breakfast was great!

Awesome place to relax, quick bus in and out of Haarlem, 10 minute train to the beach and 15 minutes to Amsterdam. Great feel for Dutch culture in Haarlem. Lots of facilities but more of a family atmosphere than anything else. Good stay.

Adorable hostel and excellent Breakfast =) Me and my friend stayed for two days and we enjoyed.

• 17th Jul 2015

I honestly enjoyed my stay at stayokay. The people and staff were wounderful so nice and helpful. I enjoyed thqt we got free breakfest and that it was right next to the water. Honestly I would co,e stay in haarlem again in a heart beat,

• 27th Jun 2015