Stayokay Haarlem Reviews

Jan Gijzenpad 3, 2024 CL, Haarlem, Netherlands

It was nice that breakfast was included in the price and so were linens. The only thing was the location of the hostel as it was a 45 minute walk from the downtown area. However, the bus was right out the door so that was helpful. I would recommend this place as it is worth the money paid.

A'bit away from the city centre, besides that I have not one complaint. I would stay here again.

Well organized Stayokay hostel. Good staff and clean, but a long way from central Haarlem. There is a bus stop right outside. There is also a nice park, but a busy, noisy road as well. The breakfast was great!

Awesome place to relax, quick bus in and out of Haarlem, 10 minute train to the beach and 15 minutes to Amsterdam. Great feel for Dutch culture in Haarlem. Lots of facilities but more of a family atmosphere than anything else. Good stay.

Adorable hostel and excellent Breakfast =) Me and my friend stayed for two days and we enjoyed.

• 17th Jul 2015

I honestly enjoyed my stay at stayokay. The people and staff were wounderful so nice and helpful. I enjoyed thqt we got free breakfest and that it was right next to the water. Honestly I would co,e stay in haarlem again in a heart beat,

• 27th Jun 2015

The hostel is clean and staff friendly. Everything works quite well and they are willing to help you if you run into any sort of problem. But forget about the spontaneous atmosphere you might have experienced in other hostels in other countries, where travelers gather together to share stories, where there is a sort of general "home" feeling. This sort of hostel has more the feeling of a hotel instead, the only difference is that you sleep with several other people in the room.

• 14th May 2015

I liked the location but it depends what you're after - calm surroundings next to a park. Santpoort Zuid station is a 10 minute walk away from where it's about 20 mins to Amsterdam (10 euro return ticket). Haarlem centre is 5km away, but a bus stops right outside. 4 bed dorm was a decent size with big lockers and good beds. Good breakfast spread.

We stayed in the same hostel in Bunnik and it was exactly the same hostel. The only thing is that in Harleem we paid for one night stay more for the same standard, so it was not such a value for money. Besides it evrth was ok.