Stayokay Maastricht Reviews

Maasboulevard 101. City/Town: Maastricht. Post/Are, Maastricht, Netherlands

PERFECT! No other word could be any more just. It ticks every single box from safety to location. Excellent facilities and staff. I only regret having stayed with you as a last stop of my trip, otherwise I'd have booked with Stay Okay hostels for all over the Netherlands. I hope the rest of the chain is as good as you. You will not find the typical backpacker crew in there, which is a shame because this is what travelers deserve. It could've been a hotel, but it is (just) a 5-star hostel.

I always appreciate to sleep at Stayokay Maastricht !

The breakfast is very good (and included in the price, what's amazing). The atmosphere is nice (one can meet a lot of interesting people). We have to walk a little bit to get to places, but it's fine, because the view at the path is very beautiful. The beds are a little bit noisy and the automatic lamps are a little bit annoying. It's good to have a bathroom inside the bedroom. Definitely worth renting a bike to get around the city.

Room 131 best room ever...

• 6th Mar 2015

room temperature was a bit cold

Front staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Staff was very friendly, hostel has some nice facilities in the common room including a bar, foosball, and pool table. Atmosphere is okay, but due to the size not cozy or intimate. I was traveling with a friend, but would not recommend this hostel for solo travelers looking to meet other people. Breakfast is good.

Well, actually I already ansered the feedback that you guys sent me per e-mail before! (: but one more time, more food options at the bar would be nice! The heater is too small for a big room! It was cold inside!