Stayokay Maastricht Reviews

Maasboulevard 101. City/Town: Maastricht. Post/Are, Maastricht, Netherlands

Nice place on a river with a huge sitting area /bar. Own charging ports in the beds. Not too far from the center. Very good

I can recommend!

I had a very good stay - the place was clean, the staff were friendly and the included breakfast was amazing! My only criticism would be that you can't bring your own food and prepare it there.

I would like to study in Maastricht and had a great time heir to prepare me. It is for me very nice hostel I can recommend ti everybody. The breakfast ist excellent, the rooms are clean, the staff is very, very friendly. The place is also perfect.

Great hostel in a great location with great staff and facilities :)

Great Hostel in a perfect location. It felt more like a budget hotel than a hostel which was great. The room was spotless and very spacious. The linen was crisp. The view was a bonus. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.

The staff are very helpful. The hostel is in a nice location next to the river which makes breakfast really relaxing. It is spacious and has a good atmosphere. The location is also very near the centre of Maastricht.

The location is perfect - very central and slap bang in the middle of a beautiful park. But it's not the best place for travellers - most of the guests here are families and school groups. No lockers in the rooms which is a bit of a problem too.

Staff in this hostel was very helpful and nice. Facilities were great: wifi was excellent (actually I've never seen such reliable wireless in a hostel), there was always hot water and the room was spotless. There was even an electric outlet above each bed, built inside the reading lamp. The provided breakfast was similar to a hotel in terms of quality and the terace. I only missed one thing: lockers inside the room. Atmosphere wasn't very great though, most of the guests were older people.

There are no lockers in the rooms, even though indicated on the website.

Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• 7th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Israel

The bed was rock hard, I felt ive played a rugby match when I woke up. The heater definately did not work. I have noticed this at a few hostels around Europe now. The breakfast was awesome. My problem was 2 guys in my room. One who thinks ir was ok to talk on the phone with his light on late at night and one that turns up at 2am and makes a massive racket. Cant blame the hostel for that though!

staffs are really helpful and so kind!! and also they provide a breakfast which is so good!

The shower is really not so good...

Good, basic hostel. It is clean but a bit crowded and dated. Clapping lights in the bedrooms are a bad idea and the 30 second push button for the shower is a bit insulting. Would really like if the room had individual lockers to store luggage and belongings in.

The hostel was more like a hotel with bunk beds, not that I'm complaining! It was clean and spacious and our room had a gorgeous view of the river. The place seemed very family-oriented so it felt less like a hostel. The staff was nice and accommodating when we had a booking problem. Would recommend!

Stayed in the 6 bed dorm. Location is just a short walk from the centre, and nicely set next to the lake. Decent breakfast. Comfortable.

PERFECT! No other word could be any more just. It ticks every single box from safety to location. Excellent facilities and staff. I only regret having stayed with you as a last stop of my trip, otherwise I'd have booked with Stay Okay hostels for all over the Netherlands. I hope the rest of the chain is as good as you. You will not find the typical backpacker crew in there, which is a shame because this is what travelers deserve. It could've been a hotel, but it is (just) a 5-star hostel.

I always appreciate to sleep at Stayokay Maastricht !