Stayokay Maastricht Reviews

Maasboulevard 101. City/Town: Maastricht. Post/Are, Maastricht, Netherlands

The shower is really not so good...

Good, basic hostel. It is clean but a bit crowded and dated. Clapping lights in the bedrooms are a bad idea and the 30 second push button for the shower is a bit insulting. Would really like if the room had individual lockers to store luggage and belongings in.

The hostel was more like a hotel with bunk beds, not that I'm complaining! It was clean and spacious and our room had a gorgeous view of the river. The place seemed very family-oriented so it felt less like a hostel. The staff was nice and accommodating when we had a booking problem. Would recommend!

Stayed in the 6 bed dorm. Location is just a short walk from the centre, and nicely set next to the lake. Decent breakfast. Comfortable.

PERFECT! No other word could be any more just. It ticks every single box from safety to location. Excellent facilities and staff. I only regret having stayed with you as a last stop of my trip, otherwise I'd have booked with Stay Okay hostels for all over the Netherlands. I hope the rest of the chain is as good as you. You will not find the typical backpacker crew in there, which is a shame because this is what travelers deserve. It could've been a hotel, but it is (just) a 5-star hostel.

1 2 Next » last »