Stayokay Maastricht Reviews

Maasboulevard 101. City/Town: Maastricht. Post/Are, Maastricht, Netherlands

Great clean hostel, with great breakfast. A very short walk to everything worth seeing. One slight complaint, in our room the light near the entrance to the room automatically went on when someone entered, so that was a bit annoying while trying to sleep. Other than that, fantastic.

+: * Location was quiet and beautiful next to the river Maas. * The breakfast was diverse and quite delicious. * The rooms and the dining areas were clean. * The staff helpful. -: * The hostel hosted a plentiful of kids on a field trip or something and they were running around and making noise up until midnight. I tried to shush them but to no avail. * No handsoap in the rooms.

I loved the view at this hostel. The river is just behind you and you can see the Bonnefanten Museum across the river. It's just sad that someone stole my umbrella when I left it out to dry :( but I enjoyed my short stay here.

Amazing spot!! Right on the canal, great beer, and very friendly staff!!

I feel good!

The location is great, close to the river, clam area, but 5 min walk to the city center. The rooms work with a card but the lockers are in the basement floor. The staff is correct, what you expect in a hotel more than a hostel. The sheets are a little bit "plastic". They have a bar inside, an a big dinning/living room with a terrace facing the river. The breakfast is great, similar to one you can get in a hotel.

Nice place on a river with a huge sitting area /bar. Own charging ports in the beds. Not too far from the center. Very good

I can recommend!

I had a very good stay - the place was clean, the staff were friendly and the included breakfast was amazing! My only criticism would be that you can't bring your own food and prepare it there.

I would like to study in Maastricht and had a great time heir to prepare me. It is for me very nice hostel I can recommend ti everybody. The breakfast ist excellent, the rooms are clean, the staff is very, very friendly. The place is also perfect.

Great hostel in a great location with great staff and facilities :)

Great Hostel in a perfect location. It felt more like a budget hotel than a hostel which was great. The room was spotless and very spacious. The linen was crisp. The view was a bonus. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.

The staff are very helpful. The hostel is in a nice location next to the river which makes breakfast really relaxing. It is spacious and has a good atmosphere. The location is also very near the centre of Maastricht.

The location is perfect - very central and slap bang in the middle of a beautiful park. But it's not the best place for travellers - most of the guests here are families and school groups. No lockers in the rooms which is a bit of a problem too.

Staff in this hostel was very helpful and nice. Facilities were great: wifi was excellent (actually I've never seen such reliable wireless in a hostel), there was always hot water and the room was spotless. There was even an electric outlet above each bed, built inside the reading lamp. The provided breakfast was similar to a hotel in terms of quality and the terace. I only missed one thing: lockers inside the room. Atmosphere wasn't very great though, most of the guests were older people.

There are no lockers in the rooms, even though indicated on the website.

Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• 7th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Israel

The bed was rock hard, I felt ive played a rugby match when I woke up. The heater definately did not work. I have noticed this at a few hostels around Europe now. The breakfast was awesome. My problem was 2 guys in my room. One who thinks ir was ok to talk on the phone with his light on late at night and one that turns up at 2am and makes a massive racket. Cant blame the hostel for that though!

staffs are really helpful and so kind!! and also they provide a breakfast which is so good!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7