Stayokay Maastricht Reviews

Maasboulevard 101. City/Town: Maastricht. Post/Are, Maastricht, Netherlands

The breakfast is very good (and included in the price, what's amazing). The atmosphere is nice (one can meet a lot of interesting people). We have to walk a little bit to get to places, but it's fine, because the view at the path is very beautiful. The beds are a little bit noisy and the automatic lamps are a little bit annoying. It's good to have a bathroom inside the bedroom. Definitely worth renting a bike to get around the city.

Room 131 best room ever...

• 6th Mar 2015

room temperature was a bit cold

Front staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Staff was very friendly, hostel has some nice facilities in the common room including a bar, foosball, and pool table. Atmosphere is okay, but due to the size not cozy or intimate. I was traveling with a friend, but would not recommend this hostel for solo travelers looking to meet other people. Breakfast is good.

Well, actually I already ansered the feedback that you guys sent me per e-mail before! (: but one more time, more food options at the bar would be nice! The heater is too small for a big room! It was cold inside!

They need to train their staff better to recommend places in the city. My first encounter was with a very average staff member. having said that the staff was very pleasant.

• 27th Oct 2014

Kitchen facility would have been good

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • India

Very quiet, good breakfast, and spacious well put together hostel. Usually I would prefer to have a kitchen but the breakfast is abundant and filling so if you eat enough you'll save on a couple meals. Also the location is great being right beside the river, a park, and maybe 10 minute walk to the center. There is pretty of bike parking out front however it would have been better if it were sheltered from the weather and not right beside the street.

This is a wonderful youth hostel - however you do have really like 'youth'. During my stay there were 128 school children aged 13 and they were loud. My roommate told me she had not slept a wink the previous night as the children ran and shouted all night until 8 am. On my two nights they were fairly quiet between midnight and 7. It is a pity the hostel is not able to separate school children from more adult guests. Next time I will ask beforehand if any large school parties are staying there.

• 7th Oct 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Internet is great on the first floor, breakfast is quite good, the place is very clean, great location. Nice!

The main reason I cannot give this hostel good/excellent across the board is that vacated beds were not cleaned in the dorm after guests left. This means used bed linen stayed on the floor for the length of my stay. I also don't think the shower and toilet were cleaned while I was there. Granted, I was only there two nights, so this may have been unusual. Other than that, it was GREAT.

The hostel is big, so not great atmosphere, but the bar is very nice and looks out over the Maas river which is lovely. The breakfast was great. I would stay here again in Maastricht.

Clean and tidy! Bathrooms inside dorms makes the mornings a bit noisy if your roommates wake up early. Staff are excellent, friendly, helpful, great customer service. Easy to walk to town, but not so close to the nearest train station. Quiet but comfortable atmosphere, lots of families and people of all ages. As single female traveler, I felt very safe. It's the only hostel in town but it would be my first choice anyway.

This place has the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel.

its like a hotel, no vibe. you cant bring your own food clean and in nice area.

Nice hostel next to the river; the breakfast was all right and the staff was helpful. The downsides are that there were no actual private rooms for two people (just a 6 bed room only for the two of us) and that the pillows and mattresses had a funny smell that gave us a headache.

There is not wifi in the room, they don't provide towels and the windows didn't open but slightly. The breakfast is good and the location is right next to the river. Good value

This hostel is awesome. It's clean, bedrooms are beautiful with great facilities, staff is really nice and they offer you an organic breakfast. You can't ask for more.

旅館位置不錯!但晚上睡覺有遭受蚊子攻擊!