Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel Reviews

Overblaak 85-87, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I just stayed one day in Rotterdam to check out the new Markthal, the train station, cube houses etc.. The location of the hostel is incredible. It is right in the middle of most of the attractions in town inside the famous cube houses. While the bed was a bit too hard for me, the breakfast was very good for a hostel, almost reminds you of a hotel breakfast.There is a subway, tram and even train station right across from the hostel and therefore makes a perfect base for exploring the city

We stayed one night 22-23th March 2015, and the hostel was really good. It is in good location, the beds are good and comfy and the price includes breakfast which was really good fulfilling and it includes in the price. it was like being in a good hotel. Also the building was really easy to find because of street signs and the unique design of the building, they also have an elevator.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Finland

Our room was very clean and comfortable. However, it got extremely cold at night. Maybe there's a way to adjust the temperature better because we didn't get to fix it.

• 17th Mar 2015

Amazing stay in an amazing building. Can't wait to return!

The problem is they do not provide a kitchen for the guests to cook by themselves, I guess this is so normal in the other hostels that I was before. Besides, I did not like the shower. Definitely is stressful to take shower pressing the button all the time because it stops in less than 1 minute. Who can take a shower in 1 minute??

Great hostel I've ever lived!!! Love the architecture and the atmosphere! Very clean and neat. Stuffs are kind and helpful!

very good. great architecture

Overall is an great hostel. Staying at one of the iconic cube houses is indeed an amazing experience. Atmosphere was good, always great songs playing in the background. The rooms were very clean, bathrooms inclusive. What bothered me a little, only because it wasn't convenient, was the fact that there where no lockers in my room. What can be solved by leaving your luggage ate the lobby. Nevertheless, great choice to hang around in Rotterdam!

The hostel doesn't have a kitchen of free use to the guests. The breakfast is included in the price and it's VERY GOOD. You have to pay to use the computers. There are no lockers in the bedrooms, just shelves.

wifi only at lobby and no kitchen. but great location, right next to train and metro, a big food court and saturday market.

A nice place with good facilities and helpful staff. Breakfast included, relaxing atmosphere and good location.

quite good, hope I can use wifi in my room next time:)

The hostel has great atmosphere and the location is excellent, The hostel's architecture is also very interesting !

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

位置非常棒!早餐很好吃啊!

Everything is awesome though is slightly pricey for me. But it is definitely worth staying in this cool architecture! Location is great as it is just outside the train station!

It's a great place to stay and easy to find. The staff there is very friendly.

We stayed in Stayokay for 5 nights in total. We booked for a double bed private room, but got a twin bed. We managed to change the location of the beds, so not much of a problem. Room was fairly small, really not much of a place to walk around or a table to work on. Also it would be nice to have a TV or if the Wi-Fi access in the room, as there is not really left anything you can do in the room with. We are a young couple,again not much of a problem Excellent bar!

• 2nd Oct 2014