Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel Reviews

Overblaak 85-87, Rotterdam, Netherlands

位置非常棒!早餐很好吃啊!

It's a great place to stay and easy to find. The staff there is very friendly.

We stayed in Stayokay for 5 nights in total. We booked for a double bed private room, but got a twin bed. We managed to change the location of the beds, so not much of a problem. Room was fairly small, really not much of a place to walk around or a table to work on. Also it would be nice to have a TV or if the Wi-Fi access in the room, as there is not really left anything you can do in the room with. We are a young couple,again not much of a problem Excellent bar!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I have been some hostel, and this is the best of them. Prefect place, great liveingroom with nice music. Everyone has 2 sockets in their lockromm(sorry my english is poor) Very kind staff, good shawer room. If you plan to visit rotterdam, this hostel definitely is the best choice!

It would be nice to also have Wireless in the third floor!

Great place. good rooms, very good breakfast!

The smokers balcony was underneath our window, and they were loud (screaming) and the smoke came into our room. The breakfast was great, the beds comfortable, the staff nice and I could easily stay here again.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Everything was perfect but I don't like 'shower machine' in the bath. You should push for water. So that is not comfortable for me. but other things were perfect! I wanna go there again! :)

clean and nice environment/room

Great place to stay! The cube houses are an interesting sight, so getting to stay in them was awesome. The hostel is clean, very close to Rotterdam Blaak train station (so take this into consideration if you come by train), and the staff is very nice. We booked a basic twin ensuite - if booking this as a couple (in case you weren't able to book a double bed), don't expect to be able to move the beds together, they're nailed to the floor/walls :) The dinner and included breakfast are also great.

Sweet place to stay. Definitely a bit of a novelty

wifi only common space

Breakfast was good, room is fine. Bad thing: no wifi in the room. Staff gave me the wrong key when I check in and telling me the two hair dryers they had was borrow by someone (only two hair dryers in this hotel?). The poster of free walking tour at the reception was no longer exist, PLEASE TEAR IT OFF! (and stop telling people it exist) so no one will foolishly wait in the meeting point for a nonexistent tour like me. (I told them to withdraw the poster, don't know have they done it or not)

Loved this hostel. Hardest part was finding the entrance! Loved the Blaack houses. They accepted credit cards and had a working elevator. There were multiple families staying here as well.

• 3rd May 2014

Very cool architecture, but the whole hostel felt more like a hotel. If you're travelling around and partying then I would recommend somewhere else, but it was great for just the one night.

Service provided by reception staff is very very poor. Four out of five staff gave me wrong info on opening hours of places to see, wrong indications on the map and even worse inaccurate information on train price tickets. Because of this, my ticket was not valid had to interrupt my trip and now, from abroad, have to file a reimbursement claim for ticket refunding. The only PC has disruptive internet. Told this at reception and they did not 'get' the importance of this problem for back packers.

Enhance the internet connection in the bedroom. Practically no connection is available in the bedroom.

I really liked the room, being in one of the cube houses, the shape of the room was interesting! I did not like the shower though, it was hard not to get my clothes wet. We also did a free walking tour which we learned about at the reception of the hostel and it was very good!

We could not swicth off the light of the bathroom You have to rent the towel that are not at your disposal in the room. Stairs outside need to be clean All the rest is ok