Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel Reviews

Overblaak 85-87, Rotterdam, Netherlands

The hostel has great atmosphere and the location is excellent, The hostel's architecture is also very interesting !

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

位置非常棒!早餐很好吃啊!

Everything is awesome though is slightly pricey for me. But it is definitely worth staying in this cool architecture! Location is great as it is just outside the train station!

It's a great place to stay and easy to find. The staff there is very friendly.

We stayed in Stayokay for 5 nights in total. We booked for a double bed private room, but got a twin bed. We managed to change the location of the beds, so not much of a problem. Room was fairly small, really not much of a place to walk around or a table to work on. Also it would be nice to have a TV or if the Wi-Fi access in the room, as there is not really left anything you can do in the room with. We are a young couple,again not much of a problem Excellent bar!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

I have been some hostel, and this is the best of them. Prefect place, great liveingroom with nice music. Everyone has 2 sockets in their lockromm(sorry my english is poor) Very kind staff, good shawer room. If you plan to visit rotterdam, this hostel definitely is the best choice!

It would be nice to also have Wireless in the third floor!

Great place. good rooms, very good breakfast!

The smokers balcony was underneath our window, and they were loud (screaming) and the smoke came into our room. The breakfast was great, the beds comfortable, the staff nice and I could easily stay here again.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Everything was perfect but I don't like 'shower machine' in the bath. You should push for water. So that is not comfortable for me. but other things were perfect! I wanna go there again! :)

clean and nice environment/room

Great place to stay! The cube houses are an interesting sight, so getting to stay in them was awesome. The hostel is clean, very close to Rotterdam Blaak train station (so take this into consideration if you come by train), and the staff is very nice. We booked a basic twin ensuite - if booking this as a couple (in case you weren't able to book a double bed), don't expect to be able to move the beds together, they're nailed to the floor/walls :) The dinner and included breakfast are also great.