Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel Reviews

Overblaak 85-87, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Its a good hostel but during summer the windows doesn't open so is really hot and impossible to sleep, also if someone smells bad(my case) the whole room will smells. I will recommend for a weekend. bit expensive as well.but free breakfast !

Great location. It is part of Oude Haven which is beautiful and is right next to Markthal which is a must-see in Rotterdam! Also there is a train station next to it (Rotterdam Blaak) although Rotterdam Centraal is not too far of a walk either. The staff wasn't very helpful but they get the basic job done. Even though there is a bar there weren't that many people hanging around the hostel lounge in the evening when we stayed there. Overall a cool place to stay because it's a landmark :)

All things went well, maybe shadings for the dormers will make it better.

This quirky hostel is placed right next to the Rotterdam market and a metro stop 3 minutes away from the main train station. The breakfast which is included was substantial and offered a variety of options. This hostel has such a personality and I would definitely return if in Rotterdam again in the future !

Everything was wonderful thank u so much

Its an interesting building, the cube hostels You must stay here once. It's pretty cool. I liked the fact stayok has been taking steps to conserve water. The shower has this push - pull kind of an arrangement. The water stops after about 10 - 15 seconds and you push the shower button again. I was impressed with that. Very convenient location for travellers. It's right next to blaak station.

The location is marvelous - right in one of Rotterdam's tourist attractions and close to the best pancakes in the country. The place was very busy though and we recieved only the minimum attention. Good breakfast and the room was ok - thank You for the room-controlled AC :).

Cool place! Rooms are super interesting. Good breakfast (especially on weekends), helpful staff and very clean! Good location, right next to the metro and various restaurants (fast food and not) and right next to a grocery store and daily food market. Room was a little warm, with my bed being on the top floor of our room, but only downside besides there being no kitchen.

Unbelievably Hot. I understand its expensive for HVAC but at least buy a few fans.

• 2nd Jul 2015

The staff is great, very friendly and open to help. I was in a 10 bed mixed with just one toilet to share inside the bathroom, that's not practical, it would be nice if they had common bathrooms one could use in the case of the dorm's bathroom being occupied. If they DO have them, i was not informed :S They don't have lockers included in the rate, i think that's kind of old nowadays. Great breakfast! Disgusting coffee XD

Had a lovely stay which suited our needs and would recommend

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel has a great environment and nice conditions to stay overnight. I advise tourists staying here. Besides this hostel is very well placed (city heart), you'll find cleanliness, friendly staff and a great cost effective. Just try it!

The location is very nice but it is a bit difficult to find the entrance at first. The hostel is clean and staff are nice. It is just not very special inside than the outside. But the room is clean. It still worth the money.

Nice clean hostel, great value for money.

• 11th Jun 2015

First of all excellent hostel. You must know this is located in the Rotterdam cube houses which in itself is a tourist attraction. Facilities were good and free breakfast was included. Rooms were a tad small but the bathrooms were excellent. Would recommend it overall

Great stay at this memorable hostel. I had no issues at all here for my two days and plan on staying here again when I return in a few weeks. It may not be in a touristy area but it is a perfect hub for anything you want to do in the Netherlands. Breakfast was the same as all breakfasts here in Europe so far so that would be the only thing I'd say this hostel lacked. Granted I don't like breakfast food usually so I'm biased. Best hostel yet on my journey. Keep doing what your doing guys! :)

1 2 Next » last »