Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel Reviews

Overblaak 85-87, Rotterdam, Netherlands

I slept in a 8 bed room and there was lots of room and I would definitely stay again

I just stayed one day in Rotterdam to check out the new Markthal, the train station, cube houses etc.. The location of the hostel is incredible. It is right in the middle of most of the attractions in town inside the famous cube houses. While the bed was a bit too hard for me, the breakfast was very good for a hostel, almost reminds you of a hotel breakfast.There is a subway, tram and even train station right across from the hostel and therefore makes a perfect base for exploring the city

We stayed one night 22-23th March 2015, and the hostel was really good. It is in good location, the beds are good and comfy and the price includes breakfast which was really good fulfilling and it includes in the price. it was like being in a good hotel. Also the building was really easy to find because of street signs and the unique design of the building, they also have an elevator.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Finland

Our room was very clean and comfortable. However, it got extremely cold at night. Maybe there's a way to adjust the temperature better because we didn't get to fix it.

• 17th Mar 2015

Amazing stay in an amazing building. Can't wait to return!

The problem is they do not provide a kitchen for the guests to cook by themselves, I guess this is so normal in the other hostels that I was before. Besides, I did not like the shower. Definitely is stressful to take shower pressing the button all the time because it stops in less than 1 minute. Who can take a shower in 1 minute??

1 2 Next » last »