Stayokay Utrecht - Bunnik Reviews

Rhijnauwenselaan 14, Bunnik, Utrecht, Netherlands

Beautiful location literally in a forest- perfect if you're after a bit of a nature retreat. Wifi worked well in common areas. Bunks were comfortable though shower was a bit average. Provided breakfast was the absolute best hostel breakfast I have ever experienced. Overall a very pleasant sta!

Facilities were good, amenities were overall outstanding. Location is in Bunnik, a good walk from Utrecht, but doable. When I was there, there was a primary school trip or something and there were tons of screaming kids. Not exactly what I expected from a hostel.

Very disapointed because we booked 2 beds in a 10 beds dorms but it was in reality 6 beds and an under bed matress. We arrived around 12 and the beds were not cleaned and no new set of sheets on it. When we came back at 11pm someone else took one of our bed so it was only one bed and an under bed matress left and only one set of sheet and a blanket. Horrible night and when we complained the day after at the reception desk they told us that they can't do anything, I don't recommend this hostel

• 26th Apr 2014

Loved having a hostel where we had our own bathroom. Never did figure out the lockers, but had absolutely no problem leaving my stuff out in the open anyway. The staff are amazing, some of the nicest, most patient hostel staff I've encountered. The hostel sits in the middle of a small community in the suburb so the friendliness is almost overwhelming. I'll be staying here every time I'm in Holland. Cheers!

• 24th Apr 2014

simply the shared room was not in a good condition, and the shower was by far the dirtiest place I have been washed my self in a long time! the staff proved nice and available, but even after informing about the condition of the room, didn't really do anything. about the location, there are not two ways about it..it's a little far from the attractions of interest of the area, but that's not big problem, I knew about it.

• 20th Apr 2014

Awesome location! In the middle of a huge park, quite and relaxing. Rooms in the average about comfort and cleanliness, but no lockers provided. Easily connected to the city center with bus, around 20 minutes far from Utrecht.

• 28th Mar 2014