Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

Love it here. Quiet and peaceful. So clean. Great facilities. Great breakfast. Thanks!

• 27th Aug 2015
  • brookebannistersmail9229

Wifi could be better, also the internet connection. Good food, perfect location.

The wifi was good. Also the hostel was clean. Locker is a big advantage but you have to bring or buy your own lock. Staff was helpful. Also the security was good you open doors by your magnetic key. Thans a lot!

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Location right next to the Central Train Station is nice. The staff is friendly, the breakfasts are reasonably priced, and the kitchens are very, very nice for preparing your own meals. However, there were strange holes in my sheets and pillow case which left me rather confused, and shower pressure was pretty lousy.

Actually loved it being near the train station rather than old town as so much easier with the backpack. Love the lounge and kitchen and the staff were super nice, even after 20h shifts! Rooms nice and big and big lockers. Couldn't ask for more!

Really nice hostel near the train station. The atmosphere was great there and the pubcrawl organized bu the hostel is perfect, it is very personal and interesting. I recommand this place, good services for the price.

Really pleasant and nice hostel to stay for a couple of nights. It is really close to the central train station and to go to the city, taking the bus or tram is a good option. The breakfast for 3 euro was really worth it and tasted good. Rooms were not that cosy because of the bar walls and bright lights.. Toillets and showers were really good and the community rooms were nice!

• 11th Aug 2015

Convenient location near to the main train station. I stayed in a 6-bed room which was quite nice, there was plenty of space between the beds and doors locked electronically. I would absolutely recommend this hostal for tight budgets.

Nice place. Kinda odd.

I had a great time here, nice staff and atmosphere, the only thing is that the wifi did reach our room but that's not a big deal, they have an awesome lounge were you can chill and get wifi

I only stayed one night but found Steffi's hostel to be very good value for money, clean and the staff were friendly. Rooms and bathrooms/toilets were clean and available. The location is a good 15-20 minute walk to the start of the old town and half-hour to the castle but I particularly liked that it was close to the station (5 minutes' walk). Overall, I would recommend this hostel :-)

Good hostel, rooms were large and fairly quiet, kitchen was spacious and clean. If you want to do lots of things in Heidelberg its not the best location, as the town centre is a fair walk or short bus/tram trip so can't just nip back to your hostel. However, very close to the train station and I was coming and going from there so that was convenient. Showers were a bit annoying (had to press the button about every 10 sec to keep it going) but bathrooms in general were clean etc.

It was a nice hostel! The only down side really was that no one spoke to each other. The room, bathroom, and showers were nice enough. It was really easy to get to from the main train station and the walk to shopping and the castle wasn't too bad. I would recommend this hostel to others.

I liked having the free towels, thanks! There was a problem with bees at breakfast and it was really hot

The staff were helpful and the breakfast was great. The wifi didn't work well from our room, but was great in the common spaces. We also didn't ask about the wifi though so they might have been able to help us there. We were hoping to rent bikes (our group of three) but there was only one available and there was no way of knowing when we would next have a chance of renting them. We got to borrow towels free of charge. And enjoyed a game of chess in one of the common rooms. Overall a great stay!

Very conveniently located, within minutes from Heidelberg main station and bus stops. Friendly atmosphere with a spacious lounge area and very convenient all you can eat breakfast provided daily for 3 euros. Would definitely stay here again. My only criticism would be how hot the dormitory got at night. We were provided with a fan but it appeared to be broken and did not work too well.

Lovely hostel, very clean, not too far from the old town and good value for money. Didn't like the showers though they're on a push button with a short timer so you have to keep pressing.

Loved this place! Really nice rooms, showers, toilets etc. Everything was clean and the staff is supernice. Would definitely stay here again if I came back to Heidelberg.

Meets all the needs well. Isn't fancy or great besides that. Breakfast for €3 was great.

Everything is great and staff/people are friendly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3