Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

Very tidy and clean, but unfortunately very loud at night because of a nighclub right opposite of the hostel. The interior is nice and the staff very helpful. Location next to the main Station is convenient if although not right in the City Center.

• 18th Oct 2014

Best hostel experience I've ever had. Great location, really clean, very relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff.

• 16th Oct 2014

Nice trip and nice! Near the train station, and the facilities are new and clean.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • China

Great staff and a great city! Very clean and very accommodating!

very clean and kind staff two thumbs up

The atmosphere and staff were both lovely. Especially the staff. Very patient and kind.

I was glad they provided ear plugs at the front desk, because there were people yelling outside pretty late at night! That would be my only complaint. The woman at the front desk was so friendly and very helpful. One other thing, we did have to enter on a lower floor, because our key (and another girl's) wouldn't work on the upper level when we came through the night entrance.

• 27th Sep 2014

Except wifi is bad, everything else is great including the bathroom, location, etc. Well the chinese restaurant downstairs is very good but expensive.

This was an excellent hostel all round. The Kitchen/dining room was a great place to socialise if you could coax people away from their devices. Rooms very spacious which makes a nice change from the usual overcrowding. The location is well located from station and makes for a nice walk into town.

It was a little farther to Old Town Heidelberg than we anticipated, but it was a true hostel experience. We made lots of acquaintances. I am sure that we could have taken the bus to Old Town if we had done more research. Overall a good experience, I would go back to Steffi's next time I am there!

• 12th Sep 2014

Steffi's Hostel is right across from the train station and a 15 minute walk or 5 minute tram ride to the old town. My bed was very clean and comfortable. The staff there are nice and helpful and speak excellent English. The kitchen is spacious. This is not a party hostel, but instead is an excellent place to get a good nights rest. My only complaint is the shower requires you to push a button every 30 seconds or so. Showering is definitely a chore at this hostel.

• 12th Sep 2014

It's really an excellent hostel. The staff was very warm . They helped me print and answered a lot of questions. The room was quite nice and clean.

Great location from the train station and the tram line. We couldn't figure out the tram so ended up walking to the castle and Old Town district, which was an easy 15-20 minute walk from the hostel. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable; reception was friendly and accomodating; large free use kitchen and wi-fi even in rooms.

Bit far from old town but it's hard to complain when they let you rent bikes free and the bus is only 1.80 euro. Only real issue i had was it was very loud below my room Thursday night, Friday night was fine. Very nice hostel

I enjoyed my stay, it was inexpensive with a great location. Also the breakfast for 3 Euros was pretty good. No complaints really.

스텐도 친절하고 매일 청소하고 화장실이나 샤워실 모두 깨끗해요. 주방은...좀.....지저분합니다. 그래도 나름 편하게 잘 지냈어요.

everything was great, food, people, atmosphere, and location.

Great hostel! Keep in mind that the front door closes after 10 pm so be sure to know where is the other entrance before you go out at night!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Great hostel, defiantly recommended! :)

Average hostel, awesome location. Not as upbeat as some that I have visited, but a great place to relax, nonetheless. We met some other backpackers that gave input on nearby sites, etc. Overall, nice place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4