Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

The location was a little far away from the Old Town (3km.) but for us was ok. The breakfast for only 3 extra € was f**king good. We stayed in a shared-room of 8 people but never was full.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Really close to the station.

Nice place, nothing amazing. Convenient location for arrival, but not near the parts of the city you'll want to explore.

Hostel is located near the train station. There were signs provided for direction, which was helpful. 8 mixed dorm we had was spacious. Kitchen was available for use, water boiler did not look clean though. Easy checkout by dropping key at a dropbox when no one is at reception.

The location is quite good

• 12th Feb 2015
  • China

The water heater had no enough capacity for more than two people taking shower. The water became cold when I was taking a shower. I had to go to the bathroom in another floor with my head all wet. The bed sheets were not so clean.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • China

The breakfast was a little bit poor. And the lift doesnt work.

Locker was small for me, but shower room was really clean and looked new. Staffs are kind, kitchen was good, and location was perfect. It's really close to the train station.

Too expensive for the location.

Close to the train station rather than the old town. The showers and rooms are OK. Breakfast is very good for 3€. There is a gym next door (unafilliated).

Everything was perfect the only problem was they accepted a person who seems homeless and junkie, it was no funny being around him, there was a guy who changed his room because of him. If I were working in that hostel I would not have accepted him not only for the risk of the guests but also for my own safe.

The room was very clean and the staff were really friendly!! If you are staying for short trip then it's an ideal place cuz the train station is super close to the hostel.

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Right by the train and bus station and easy walking distance to the center of town

Value for money, very close to the station and convenient.

Excellent location. Staff are nice and helpful.

Internet very annoying to navigate. Could not be relied upon. Showers were clean and appreciate the water conservation approach, but found it quite a short burst of temperamentally temperatured water. Apart from that 2/10 would not bang.

The rooms stank, literally. The entire time we were there the hostel smelled like sour milk. This may not bother some people but it drove me crazy.

The room is good, and the staffs are really friendly. but the shower room is not good. I'm a long hair girl. I cannot using a shower which have to push every 10 seconds. the water also do not hot enough for me. So I just can not take a shower in this two days >

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Lovely hostel in Heidelberg. Close to the station and just a bus/tram ride away from the city centre. Definitely worth the stay.

This was a very nice and comfortable hostel. We booked it the day of and there were no problems, very easy to find in the city. It's a good location, right next to the bus and train line and only a 20 min walk into the old town where all the shopping and bars are. A little disappointed with their breakfast as you have to pay 3 euro for it, fresh fruit is all it needs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3