Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

1961 Total Reviews

quite spacious & clean room,close to Haupbahnhof, nice staff

• 13th Nov 2015
  • China

The location was okay. A bit far from the center (15-mins walk). Bathroom was clean. Security was very poor because some of the lockers were kind of broken. You have to pay 3euro for breakfast at the reception which is not included in the staying fee. Staff was nice, they gave me every information I needed.

Not super close to anything we wanted to do, but Heidelburg is a very walkable city so it was okay. Facilities were fine, nothing special. Nice that they have a kitchen though.

The location is great! And having breakfast for 3 € is awesome :)

This hostel in the beautiful city of Heildelberg has everything you will need during your stay. The kitchen is good, but I wish they had an oven. The lift to get to the hostel is a bit old, but it does the job. It has friendly and homey environment. And the location is perfect for interailers, being just a few minutes from the train station.

Only stay one day but like everything, except my roommate, people should know bettter when staying in a dorm.

When I entered in the system I paied by a private room and at the end I shared with a bunch of people.... the good think that the guys were nice but I was not prepared for that. Internet not worked and there is any evident signals to became easy to find the hostel. I did check in at nigth and I expent a lot of time looking for the hostel and hopefully a guy helped me. The best thing is the location. I did not recomed for anyone, instead of no other options are availables.

This place is very close to the station, but quit far from the city center, which was annoying.

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Denmark

Great, safe, clean place in a good location for walking around and/or using public transportation. Nice and simple breakfast.

The hostel has very friendly staff and I was especially pleased with the cleanliness of the toilets/shower rooms. Also the kitchen was well equipped and also clean.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in Germany! The location is excellent and so are the staff and facilities. Everybody was very friendly and you get to meet other travellers too! Will definitely stay there again if I visit Heidelberg again.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Hong Kong

Good location

Good hostel, great location but rather lacking a hostel atmosphere. Nevertheless, for a cheap night in a relatively comfortable bed it is worth the money.

It is a bit of an adventure to find the hostel but not difficult. The lift up is worth the admission price alone for novelty factor. I arrived to find a "back in 5" note on reception but they were indeed back in 5 which is great. Comfortable room, friendly people, good breakfast, met some great fellow travellers, and enjoyed my stay. My only criticism is the showers which are the button type and last about 20s, but this is a minor blip in a great place.

I stayed just for 1 night so cannot say much, but staff was helpful, breakfast was good. The location is confusing - you should have a bigger sign, I was circling around the building for 5 minutes to find the entrance. Weird elevator.

Near to the train station and bus conections, but isn't very close to the historical center(20-25min by foot), that means at the night there are not many options to entertain, like pubs, bars restaurants. Staffs are friendly, good kitchen, cheap all you can eat breakfast, clean. I would recommend

I've been in Steffi's Hostel in October. Was a really good experience. The room (with 10 people) is big and lighter. The breakfast is really cheap (€3,00 when I was there), you can eat everything you want and they have good options. They have laundry service too! They washed and dried all the clothes for me (I paid €5,00 for that and really liked). The staff is good, everything is clean and the elevator is funny. I recommend!

This hostel is as good as a hostel can be which is good cause it's the only hostel. Right by the hbf and 15 to the old town.

need to push the shower button every 20 seconds, the time used more than usual

Enough space for everything. Reasonable price for accommodation. Kitchen is indeed important for backpackers who have lower budgets.