Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

I was glad they provided ear plugs at the front desk, because there were people yelling outside pretty late at night! That would be my only complaint. The woman at the front desk was so friendly and very helpful. One other thing, we did have to enter on a lower floor, because our key (and another girl's) wouldn't work on the upper level when we came through the night entrance.

• 27th Sep 2014

This was an excellent hostel all round. The Kitchen/dining room was a great place to socialise if you could coax people away from their devices. Rooms very spacious which makes a nice change from the usual overcrowding. The location is well located from station and makes for a nice walk into town.

It was a little farther to Old Town Heidelberg than we anticipated, but it was a true hostel experience. We made lots of acquaintances. I am sure that we could have taken the bus to Old Town if we had done more research. Overall a good experience, I would go back to Steffi's next time I am there!

• 12th Sep 2014

Steffi's Hostel is right across from the train station and a 15 minute walk or 5 minute tram ride to the old town. My bed was very clean and comfortable. The staff there are nice and helpful and speak excellent English. The kitchen is spacious. This is not a party hostel, but instead is an excellent place to get a good nights rest. My only complaint is the shower requires you to push a button every 30 seconds or so. Showering is definitely a chore at this hostel.

• 12th Sep 2014

It's really an excellent hostel. The staff was very warm . They helped me print and answered a lot of questions. The room was quite nice and clean.

Great location from the train station and the tram line. We couldn't figure out the tram so ended up walking to the castle and Old Town district, which was an easy 15-20 minute walk from the hostel. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable; reception was friendly and accomodating; large free use kitchen and wi-fi even in rooms.

Bit far from old town but it's hard to complain when they let you rent bikes free and the bus is only 1.80 euro. Only real issue i had was it was very loud below my room Thursday night, Friday night was fine. Very nice hostel

I enjoyed my stay, it was inexpensive with a great location. Also the breakfast for 3 Euros was pretty good. No complaints really.

스텐도 친절하고 매일 청소하고 화장실이나 샤워실 모두 깨끗해요. 주방은...좀.....지저분합니다. 그래도 나름 편하게 잘 지냈어요.

everything was great, food, people, atmosphere, and location.

Great hostel! Keep in mind that the front door closes after 10 pm so be sure to know where is the other entrance before you go out at night!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Great hostel, defiantly recommended! :)

Average hostel, awesome location. Not as upbeat as some that I have visited, but a great place to relax, nonetheless. We met some other backpackers that gave input on nearby sites, etc. Overall, nice place.

It's very near train station it with bit distance to old town and castle. But tidy and sapcious

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

위치,청결,시설, 전체적으로 괜찮앗어요. 샤워실과 화장실우 복도에있어서 공용이엇지만 붐비지는 않앗구요. 사장님도 겁나 쿨하심

This was a great hostel. Close to the main station. Station is quite far from the old town, but there are regular buses and trams. Hostel was clean and quiet and very comfortable. Big kitchen and common room. Rooms were large clean. In my room there were 5, each in a single bed. They could easily have crammed more people in with bunk beds, but didn't, so that the room was more comfortable. I would stay here again and recommend it highly.

This place was fine, but a fair distance from old town which was a bit annoying. Good facilities and common areas but was quite a large and spread out hostel so didn't have that same close social vibe that's really good for solo travelers. But very nice, clean and secure overall.

Comfy beds, spacious dorms, and a clean atmosphere. Bathrooms/showers were good but not enough per floor. Kitchen was well-equipped, free coffee/tea. Wifi worked well all over. Staff was friendly and had good suggestions. A little tricky to find because the grocery store they mention in the directions isn't there anymore (look for a Chinese food place instead). Close the the station, a bit far from the city center. Would stay here again.

everything is great but the elevator is quite old

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Thailand

I really enjoyed this hostel. It's very close to the train station, and about a 20 minute walk from the Aldstadt. The hostel staff were all very pleasant, and the lounge was a nice place to hang out -- it never got too crazy in there, so it was perfect for relaxing and talking. The 5-bed dorm room was very spacious, which was a welcome sight after staying in several other hostels with cramped bunk beds. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4