Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

we had a very short but nice stay at Steffi's hostel. Although a bit far from the city center, it is definitely worth it with regards to the cleanliness, staff friendliness and facilities. Very good value for money, we'd stay again for sure!

This is really a very very good hostel. The staff is warm and very helpful. The place is very clean and very spacious. Only minutes away from the Hauptbahnhof. The best hostel I have stayed. Strongly recommended!

Very poor WiFi internet signal.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Spain

Free wifi and paid breakfast near the train station. Lots of places to eat nearby. The place was clean and easy to find (it's technically on the fourth floor for Americans if you're unfamiliar with how Germany counts floors).

I had a good stay in this hostel. Only the noise from the local bar next door prevented a good night of sleeping.

It was OK, though too expensive for the services they provide (probably because of europe´s prices). The good points: good beds, good bathrooms, wifi. The bad points: no towel, you had to do your bed, no breakfast included in the 20 E price. They also lost my towel and just offered me a louzy old towel, that was pretty bad.

• 28th May 2014
  • Argentina

It was really clean and nice. I stayed at a dormitory room and there was a big table that you can put your stuff on and the room was really spacious. But one thing... I don't understand why the staff was cleaning the shower room in the evening... But it wasn't that big deal though. Overall, it was really nice to stay there. I would definitely stay there again.

some people coming too late, and they were very loud. They made me wake up some times. For that some room must enter before 10pm is better

• 19th May 2014
  • South Korea

Friendly staff, clean rooms. Not a great hangout vibe, but that might have just been the group that was there at the time. Kind of far from the old town, but close to the main train station and getting to the castle and such is a cheap bus ride. Modern facilities with comfortable beds. Also free small towel rental! Recommended. However don't eat at the Chinese food place in the building, its just meh :-)

Good facility. Clean shower room and bed room. You need to not to forget bring your key whenever you go out from your room. If you forget to bring it, you need to wait other people who come out from rooms for entering to your room.

Fabulous location Friendly staff Great free tea/coffee offer Great to stay at

Everything is soooo nice!

Everything is alright. However, one of the staff attitude is fxxking disgust! We stored our luggage as we took the train to Cologne at 8:25PM. And we would like to take our luggage at 7:55PM. However, when we went to reception. A notice is displayed as "come back within 5 min". That's fine. But after numbers of minutes... Nobody come back... And all of us running over the building... But we found that no staff in the hostel... Until 8:15PM... The staff came and said he just leave for 5 min. WTF

Very close to train station and it is very easy to find. Spacious dormitory. Very clean. Recommended !

Everything's okay, only negtive thing's the big construction works routside the building.

Nice and Clean. Recommended.

Overall it was a pleasant short stay for me. This is my second time with steffi's but the first time was far better. In my room there were two American girls who bang everything so loudly even when others were sleeping. They came back like 3-4am in the morn and didn't care about others. Other than that is ok.

The steff's hostel are located inside a building. The staff are great and helpful especially the china partimer has answered all my question very patiently. they are the best hostel whose provided the full cooking facilities. atmosphere are good. there is a small grocery shop just near by the hostel. they provided colourful ear plug at the counter as the bed is not make by wood and it is kind of noisy when people changing their position at the double decker.

Can't complain at all. Lockers for your stuff. Beds were comfortable. Showers were working good and clean. Just a couple minutes from the train station and maybe a 20 minute walk from the main pedestrian street. Breakfast cost a few euros extra but it was unlimited and good (German style breakfast), so it was worth it. I'd stay here next time I go to Heidelberg.

Nice hostel, good location near station, pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff.