Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

It is close to the main train station but bit far from the old town Still it was nice though!!!

Everything is soooo nice!

Everything is alright. However, one of the staff attitude is fxxking disgust! We stored our luggage as we took the train to Cologne at 8:25PM. And we would like to take our luggage at 7:55PM. However, when we went to reception. A notice is displayed as "come back within 5 min". That's fine. But after numbers of minutes... Nobody come back... And all of us running over the building... But we found that no staff in the hostel... Until 8:15PM... The staff came and said he just leave for 5 min. WTF

Very close to train station and it is very easy to find. Spacious dormitory. Very clean. Recommended !

Everything's okay, only negtive thing's the big construction works routside the building.

Nice and Clean. Recommended.

Overall it was a pleasant short stay for me. This is my second time with steffi's but the first time was far better. In my room there were two American girls who bang everything so loudly even when others were sleeping. They came back like 3-4am in the morn and didn't care about others. Other than that is ok.

The steff's hostel are located inside a building. The staff are great and helpful especially the china partimer has answered all my question very patiently. they are the best hostel whose provided the full cooking facilities. atmosphere are good. there is a small grocery shop just near by the hostel. they provided colourful ear plug at the counter as the bed is not make by wood and it is kind of noisy when people changing their position at the double decker.

Can't complain at all. Lockers for your stuff. Beds were comfortable. Showers were working good and clean. Just a couple minutes from the train station and maybe a 20 minute walk from the main pedestrian street. Breakfast cost a few euros extra but it was unlimited and good (German style breakfast), so it was worth it. I'd stay here next time I go to Heidelberg.

Nice hostel, good location near station, pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff.

Staff is friendly to introduce the hostel and city location. The kitchen is big and have many tools you want.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Great rooms, comfotable beds but very loud parking spaces right in front... Couldn't sleep all night long.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very clean, huge kitchen and very close to the station. Thanks!

Staff lied to me several times over several days just to avoid fixing their internet problems. I went back 2 weeks later and the internet was still not working properly.

Spacious, but the shared bathrooms really make it a miserable stay.

A very decent hostel, actually much closer to the main station than it seems. Good accommodation for the price and clean. I gave it an average rating on location just because there's nothing much to do near the train station. Heidelberg is all about the area just beside the castle and the old town, if not, you're a bit stuck. Public transport is quite accessible from the station and behind the building, but it's still a long way. However, that's not the hostel's fault and just a preference

Cleanest hostel ever. Such a nice Bulding. Not close to center, but close to train station. Staff are supernice!

Not a bad place to stay. Close to the major train station but a long walk to actually get to the castle and sights. I probably wouldnt stay there just for that reason

Were a little bit hard to find, but it was surely near the station, when we first got there they gave us a room uncleaned but gave us another immediately. Room was great and cozy.

1 2 3 Next » last »