Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg Reviews

Alte Eppelheimer Str. 50, Heidelberg, Germany

Great rooms, comfotable beds but very loud parking spaces right in front... Couldn't sleep all night long.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very clean, huge kitchen and very close to the station. Thanks!

Staff lied to me several times over several days just to avoid fixing their internet problems. I went back 2 weeks later and the internet was still not working properly.

Spacious, but the shared bathrooms really make it a miserable stay.

A very decent hostel, actually much closer to the main station than it seems. Good accommodation for the price and clean. I gave it an average rating on location just because there's nothing much to do near the train station. Heidelberg is all about the area just beside the castle and the old town, if not, you're a bit stuck. Public transport is quite accessible from the station and behind the building, but it's still a long way. However, that's not the hostel's fault and just a preference

Cleanest hostel ever. Such a nice Bulding. Not close to center, but close to train station. Staff are supernice!

Not a bad place to stay. Close to the major train station but a long walk to actually get to the castle and sights. I probably wouldnt stay there just for that reason

Were a little bit hard to find, but it was surely near the station, when we first got there they gave us a room uncleaned but gave us another immediately. Room was great and cozy.

It was good in this hostel. Great location and kind staff... etc. But the price is little bit expensive compared to the facility. Because the shower system is not efficient to me, I have to shower all body for hair washing. But I agree with the opinion that here is the best choice in heidelbrg hostel because of the location. It is really really convenient.

The hostel itself is very nice. Once you find it. And that's the key. Once you find it. Hidden up inside a building without any noticable outside signage. In a bulding without a street really. The building is in a Carpark area, and street address confusing. Unless you read instructions you will get lost. I got lost. Once into the hostel you realise is fairly new, clean, close to the HBF / train station.

From train station to hostel by walk about 5 min. Dorm room is quite big enough for 8 person.

• 28th Jan 2014