Stelios Place at Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

We LOVED it here! Stelios Place made our whole vacation to Greece special. The ammenities are great and location amazing- literally 20 feet from the beech. We loved that it was family run- everyone was so kind. From the communication before arrival, giving us an opprotunity to book day trips in advance to the complimentary pick-up and drop-off at the airport, the service was one of a kind. Would reccomend this pace to everyone. We will be back!

This place was wonderful! Well worth the money and everything was so great. It was super close to Perissa Beach, the breakfast was worth the price, the pool was perfect and the staff were so nice. Having transportation to and from the place was such an added bonus. All of Stelio's family, and Stelio himself, were super sweet. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Santorini. Hoping to come again soon!!

Stellios Place at Perissa Beach in Santorini. This little family hotel was much better and beyond our expectations,We felt so welcomed and il notice the owners treat every guest with a warm and big smile. The are very kind and helpfull, l couldn't ask for better place to stay. And i compere this with 10 places l stay during my trip in Europe. This place is charming for all ages. Highly recommended. A big plus, Stellios pick you from your destination and take you back.! Who else do that?

• 14th Jun 2015

So great!! The family was so nice and the facilities were awesome! We even had our own bathroom and a beautiful balcony on our room. We had such a great stay.

• 5th Jun 2015

Stelios himself came to pick us up and from then on he didn't top playing the good host. The staff were excellent, the facilities were great. We would definitely stay there again.

• 30th May 2015

Very nice place located really close to the beach in Perissa. The staff is very welcoming! I really recommend staying there if ou go to Santorini.

Stelio's place was amazing! Truly our favourite, Stelio and his family made us feel at home. They did everything to ensure that our stay was nothing short of wonderful. It was our favourite spot in Greece. The location was great, a busy spot, but not overwhelming like Fira or Oia. The accommodations themselves were amazing. Room and balcony/view were beautiful and the staff constantly ensured our trip was nothing short of perfect. We have been homesick since we left. Katie and James (Canadians)

Favorite hostel I've ever stayed in!!!!!

Warm acception, very friendly. Room clean and well furnitured. Super swimming pool!

This was a great place that was less than a one minute walk from the beach. The staff was helpful and friendly each time we spoke with them. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stelios Place is a great place to stay. The location is perfect, the staff are super nice, and the accommodations are excellent. My only two complaints were that the beds were not the most comfortable and the wifi rarely worked. Other than that, this is a great place to stay in Santorini. I would absolutely recommend it!

Stelio's place was amazing!! The staff were the friendliest people I have ever met and went out of their way to be extremely helpful at all times. The location was perfect, as it was right beside a beautiful black sand beach. Our room was great, it looked just like a hotel, and it was very clean (cleaned everyday by the staff). If I return to Santorini again, this is where I would stay. I highly recommend it for everyone staying in Santorini! Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 8th May 2015
  • Spain

very nich hotel katherine and her family are all extremlly nice:) very convenient to the beach

AMAZING! Loved this hostel, would recommend it to other travellers!! Very friendly, accommodating and great location. Loved it!!

• 5th May 2015

My friends and I adored our stay at Stelios Place! The three of us shared a three-bed room that was perfectly located--literally steps from the prettiest beaches in Santorini. The staff was very helpful, and provided free transportation to and from the airport. I couldn't have asked for a better place, and I'd highly recommend this to anyone planning an affordable visit to Santorini.

• 28th Apr 2015

Stelios Place is the best hostel ever! You immediately feel like you are at a resort. The hostel is right on the beach and walking distance to delicious restaurants. The bus stop to Fira and Oia is 2 minutes away and is constantly running. Our room was cleaned daily with fresh towels and linens. Stelio and his wife and daughter were the friendliest hosts EVER and helped us make the most of our 3 days in Santorini! Thanks Stelios Place for a vacation we will always remember!

This was an amazing deal! Stelio's place was lovely to stay at and in a great location right on the black beach. I would definitely go back and will recommend to anyone I know traveling in the area.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything about my group's visit to Stelios Place was wonderful. They were very happy to welcome us and we felt at ease our entire stay. I would definitely recommend staying on this side of Santorini as well. I don't think we would have ventured out to Perissa Beach as much if we were staying in Oia or Fira. This allowed us to see the complete island. Great recommendations from them for grocery stores nearby and where to rent ATV's. Will definitely come back to Stelios!

Staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great. Only two points to improve: the temperature of the water in the shower keeps change from very cold to very hot and the internet doesn't work inside the room.

Absolutely wonderful weekend at Stelios Place! Extremely clean facilities and location is only a 2 minute walk from the beach with plenty of places to rent ATVs (highly recommended!) and cars to get around the island. Free pick up and drop off from the airport or port, free tea/coffee in the mornings, free postcards, and they will set you up with a sailing excursion (also highly recommended!). The staff though is really what makes this place awesome! Very friendly and accommodating! Great!

• 11th Apr 2015