Stelios Place at Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

Best hostel EVER!!!!! We absolutely LOVE our stay. This place is run by an amazing family who truly care about your well-being and happiness. Our place was cleaned everyday and all our needs were met and then some. Highly recommend staying here.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough it was so wonderful. It's a family run hotel that is beautiful and clean. Everything is Santorini themed, so the rooms and white and blue, the building itself is blue and white and the pool is clean. It's a two minute walk from the black sand beach and the bus and main road. The staff is really helpful and kind. Only negative if any is the towels are rough, but for the price I'm not complaining.

Great place. Stelios himself picked me from the airport and helped me with my lost luggage. The whole family were great and helpful and always smiling. The room was clean and tidy. Location is one minute walk from the beach and 2 minutes from bus stop. Great value for money. I would definitely recommend it. Will be back again soon i hope.

Excellent stay!! Highly recommended!!

• 10th Oct 2015
  • India

Great place. We loved it!

Stelios and his family are truly wonderful hosts. They're all very kind and helpful and you really can't beat the location of this place. It's only a 3 minute walk right to perissa beach, shops, and restaurants. Next time I'm in santorini I'll be sure to stay here!

The best place to stay in Santorini. It's not close to Fira (city) but it has public bus that take you there. It's less than 50 meters to the beach (black beach). The owners are wonderful. Stelios, Eva and Katerina. Beautiful and warm people. They make you feel like home. We would definitely stay there again and recommend this place to everyone.

Great place to stay with lovely hosts. Very accommodating and welcoming and made our stay enjoyable. Communal kitchen could benefit from more utensils and the showers were slightly small and caused leakage.

• 27th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

This hotel is fantastic! Literally 30 seconds walk from black sand beach in Perissa - lots of options to eat and drink along the beach. It was near end of the season when we stayed so it was very calm, peaceful and quiet. Feels very authentic in the location and all the staff were helpful and friendly. If you want to be closer to the main town then it's a bit far - however there is reliable public transport to the other main parts of the island/you can rent a quad from nearby. Would stay again!

its a very nice place to stay. just 100m from the beach and near bus stop. supermarket close by. big pool.

Stelios Place was the best hostel/hotel I've ever stayed in. It is seconds from the black sand beach. The staff is the family that runs it and they are incredible. The breakfast they offer (added cost) is actually quite tasty. They have a pool in case you don't wish to brave the Mediterranean. The hostel is located in Perissa which is away from the main tourist attraction cities of Fira and Oia but we liked that. It is also very easy to rent a 4 wheeler or car to drive around the island.

Most friendly, welcoming family. Couldn't have asked for more. Very good value for money.

• 14th Sep 2015

Great Family ran hotel. Great location and beautiful staff

The place is beautiful, you have the beach so close but the airport far, 20 minutes by car and 25 euro. Katarina is great but Stelios is so serious that we had the feeling he is always angry. Internet is fast, they give you clean towels

My boyfriend and I loved this place! Especially the pool and how close it was to the beach and other restaurants. We loved that we were able to buy a tasty and cheap breakfast at the hotel as we haven't been eating real breakfast food for a while. The staff are extremely kind, if i come back to Santorini I would definitely book this place again. It was worth every penny.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts