Stelios Place at Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

Favorite hostel I've ever stayed in!!!!!

Warm acception, very friendly. Room clean and well furnitured. Super swimming pool!

This was a great place that was less than a one minute walk from the beach. The staff was helpful and friendly each time we spoke with them. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Stelios Place is a great place to stay. The location is perfect, the staff are super nice, and the accommodations are excellent. My only two complaints were that the beds were not the most comfortable and the wifi rarely worked. Other than that, this is a great place to stay in Santorini. I would absolutely recommend it!

Stelio's place was amazing!! The staff were the friendliest people I have ever met and went out of their way to be extremely helpful at all times. The location was perfect, as it was right beside a beautiful black sand beach. Our room was great, it looked just like a hotel, and it was very clean (cleaned everyday by the staff). If I return to Santorini again, this is where I would stay. I highly recommend it for everyone staying in Santorini! Easily the best hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 8th May 2015
  • Spain

very nich hotel katherine and her family are all extremlly nice:) very convenient to the beach

AMAZING! Loved this hostel, would recommend it to other travellers!! Very friendly, accommodating and great location. Loved it!!

• 5th May 2015

My friends and I adored our stay at Stelios Place! The three of us shared a three-bed room that was perfectly located--literally steps from the prettiest beaches in Santorini. The staff was very helpful, and provided free transportation to and from the airport. I couldn't have asked for a better place, and I'd highly recommend this to anyone planning an affordable visit to Santorini.

• 28th Apr 2015

Stelios Place is the best hostel ever! You immediately feel like you are at a resort. The hostel is right on the beach and walking distance to delicious restaurants. The bus stop to Fira and Oia is 2 minutes away and is constantly running. Our room was cleaned daily with fresh towels and linens. Stelio and his wife and daughter were the friendliest hosts EVER and helped us make the most of our 3 days in Santorini! Thanks Stelios Place for a vacation we will always remember!

This was an amazing deal! Stelio's place was lovely to stay at and in a great location right on the black beach. I would definitely go back and will recommend to anyone I know traveling in the area.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything about my group's visit to Stelios Place was wonderful. They were very happy to welcome us and we felt at ease our entire stay. I would definitely recommend staying on this side of Santorini as well. I don't think we would have ventured out to Perissa Beach as much if we were staying in Oia or Fira. This allowed us to see the complete island. Great recommendations from them for grocery stores nearby and where to rent ATV's. Will definitely come back to Stelios!

Staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great. Only two points to improve: the temperature of the water in the shower keeps change from very cold to very hot and the internet doesn't work inside the room.

Absolutely wonderful weekend at Stelios Place! Extremely clean facilities and location is only a 2 minute walk from the beach with plenty of places to rent ATVs (highly recommended!) and cars to get around the island. Free pick up and drop off from the airport or port, free tea/coffee in the mornings, free postcards, and they will set you up with a sailing excursion (also highly recommended!). The staff though is really what makes this place awesome! Very friendly and accommodating! Great!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had such a wonderful stay at Stelios place, in spite of some pretty bad weather. The rooms were so clean and new! The service from the hotel was great! The place was in a great location, literally seconds from the beach. So wonderful and would go back here in a heartbeat!

It was reallllyyyy the best place to stay.We loved the family everybody was so helpful and nice.It was great!!

This place is definitely one of my favorite hostels i've been to. Would recommend this to any one that visits Santorini Island. The friendliest family/staff. Very clean and very cheap. Can't wait to go back.

• 5th Apr 2015

Stelio's place was amazing! Very cleanly and the nicest people. It's not in the famous town of Thira, but it's right off the black sand beach which was great! Absolutely no complaints.

• 1st Apr 2015