Stelios Place at Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

The hostel is literally near to the black beach, but other than this, there is no much to see nearby. But if you are gonna rent car, the location won't be a problem because the island is only that big. Besides, the hostel is ran by a local family and they are super friendly and nice. They also offer pick up service which is really sweet.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • China

I really loved this hostel. My friends and I thought it was so beautiful. We wished the weather was better but still it was a great villa or hostel and Stellio was great. He picked us up from the Port and even dropped us off to the Port because he had to make a stop there to pick others up. Such great service. Our room was very nice as well. Great for Greece!

I feel very thankful to the staff cuz even though we were not from the port or airport, he came to the place where we are to pick us up to the hostel. And I like the location. It's very near the beach so I don't need to get lost to find beach. Staffs are also very nice.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

This was a great place to stay. The family was extremely friendly and were very helpful in terms of planning out activities for the day. The room was really nice, great location, great atmosphere. Cant wait to return to Santorini

• 7th Apr 2014