Stelios Place at Perissa Beach Reviews

Perissa-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

I can't say enough positive things about Stelios Place! We loved our stay there. From our arrival (which was an hour or so prior to check-in), the staff was friendly and accommodating. They showed us to a bathroom to change so we could enjoy the pool, fresh welcome juice and grapes. The room was simple - ours was down to the back. It had a mini-fridge, which is always nice to have. Breakfast was not included, but it was available and inexpensive, as were snacks and drinks. All around fabulous!

Absolutely loved Stelios and his family, you simply cannot walk into a place with a more welcoming atmosphere. Would definatly stay here again. I ended up staying at two other places in perissa due to full bookings and i muat say neither of them could compare. Thanks Stelios

Great place

Most comfortable stay and the nicest family with the biggest smiles all the time! Their warmth was so welcoming and definitely added to the comfort of the hostel itself. It was a pleasure staying at stelio's place and I would recommend it to anyone.

• 31st Jul 2014

Good old fashion family run hotel! The family were all so incredibly nice and helpful! The food they made were tasty! The hotel is a good 20min bus/drive to city centre but worth it having a beach 50m away! Rooms were clean and spacious with air con. Great hotel for some R&R!!

Great place to stay, very spacious, clean and very well presented! The facilities are great! Have everything you need! Staff are wonderful felt very welcome. The hotel is right near the black beach, so about 15mins by car away from the craziness of fira! So u can still go there no problem but can come back to escape the crowds! Loved my stay

Stelios and the rest of staff really looked after us while staying here. Awesome spot just 40m from Perissa beach. Best off to hire an ATV and ride into Fira which about 20 mins away. the views on the way to Fira are great. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Wow Katrina and her family are so friendly and go out of their way to help you

• 13th Jul 2014

Lovely home family atmosphere

I stayed with two friends at Stelios Place and it was a great experience. The staff was very accommodating and took us to Thira from the port and brought our luggage to the hotel. Once we arrived later that night (which was much later than anticipated), they happily checked us in. The rooms were very clean and quaint. It was also a short walk from Parissa Beach. My only recommendation is to be aware that it is two bus rides away from Oia, where many like to watch the sunset.

Stelios and his family goes out of their way to make you feel at home. Also the hotel has fresh water not salt water like some of the other hotels. the swimming pool is really nice and its right by the beach.

Stelios Place was amazing. The owners were beyond hospitipal and the location was right by the beach, bus stop and huge stretch of restaurants. The pics you see on the website are exactly what you get. We still can't stop talking about the amazing time we had at Stelios Place. If I could give them 15 out of 10 I would. Won't ever stay anywhere else but here!!!!!!

• 8th Jun 2014

Staff were friendly, provided free pick up services. close to beach and eating places.

The beds were pretty tough but other than that, it was absolutely great for the price. It is near the beach and has very good food just down the street. Additionally, the staff members are very helpful!

• 3rd Jun 2014

I stayed at Stelios place with my three best friends from May 31st to june 4th 2014. Stelios place is very clean and Stelios and his family are the best. The location is perfect, right next to the black beach. We had a great overall experience at this hotel and I highly recomend it!

• 31st May 2014

We had a fantastic stay here, the family were extremely helpful and very welcoming. Our room was very clean, huge and had a fantastic balcony. It's just around the corner from the beach and some fabulous restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

WOW! Stelios place is my favorite place I have ever visited. I was greeted at the port and from the first moment felt welcome. The family who ran it all knew my name and were extremely helpful. The room was beautiful but more so was the pool and the spectacular location, just steps from the black sand beach! I was so sad to leave (I had already extended my stay an extra day). I will definitely stay at Stelios place again when I return to Santorini.

Stelios and his family went above and beyond to make our stay in Santorini memorable. We were treated to free coffee and biscuits one morning, and Stelios even drove us to the airport at 5am for our departing flight. Great location as well, only steps away from the beach.

I absolutely loved my stay at Stelios Place! Stelios and his family were so kind and welcoming that I felt right at home. I could not have asked for a better stay in Santorini.

They lack communication skills. Make sure to run everything by them twice regarding pick up and room availability to be sure.

• 9th May 2014