Stella Jadre Apartments Reviews

Za Kapelicom 16 (Behind The Chapel 16), Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is a perfect apartment for staying a few days in Dubrovnik. It is located in a residential area just above the old city so the main tourist attractions and beaches are in walking distance. The apartment is well-equipped (kitchen, air con, bookshelf in the hallway) and has a nice terrace for breakfast. The owner is very considerate and helpful. I enjoyed my stay at Jadre's place very much!

• 16th Sep 2015

My son and I were travelling together, we had booked a two bed apartment. When we arrived, tired and hot our host informed us that she'd given the two bed apartment to someone else and put us in a one bed apartment. We were told we didn't have to take it, but at that time we didn't want to go looking for another place. Her husband was very helpful finding us parking. I certainly wouldn't stay there again, as I had presumed that my booking and deposit guaranteed the larger apartment.

• 30th Aug 2015

A very comfortable and well located quiet apartment with a welcoming owner/operator in Jadre. Definitely a good workout to and from the accommodation by going up and down the steps or hill next to the old town walls. Fantastic views from the main road near the property.

• 19th Aug 2015

A warm welcome, Jadre is a lovely lady. We would definitely recommend. The place was very clean, the shower was excellent and the pillows were soft and fluffy the 3 things that are important to me! It was close to everything, easy to get a bus if you want to travel further. Lots of steps everywhere in Dubrovnik, you need to be fairly fit.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The apartment was clean and quiet. We could get inside the walls in 5 minutes by walk. The staff was very kind and friendly.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments