Fabulous 26 Total Reviews
Fabulous 26 Total Reviews
Stella Located at Via Pisana trav II, 74, , Lucca.
Stella
Stella
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

My stay at Stella was great! We only stayed one night, but I found myself wishing I could stay longer. The little town of Lucca is definitely on my list of places to visit again and I will most likely be returning to Stella when I go back. The value of the stay for the price was one of the best I've found and we were very happy with our stay. Free breakfast at the cafe next door was included in our package and the atmosphere and food were terrific.

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

The room was really nice, spacious and very clean, as well as the bathroom. The breakfast in the bakery next door was just perfect! Amazing variety of pastries, sandwiches and buns. Plus perfect coffee. However, we must admit that the bakery was noisy since the eraly morning (night). Stella is within 15 minutes walk from the historic centre and cca 25 minutes walk from the train station (we were rather confused by the bus lines in Lucca, so we ended up walking).

5th Jul 2016
7.4

Free Parking! Wi-Fi worked! AC didn't work initially and had to call the hotel staff at around midnight to have it fixed but they showed up right away and fixed it. Please note that the location is outside the city Center walls.