8.0
Fabulous 224 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 224 Total Reviews

8th Jul 2017

Stella and Luciana were wonderful hosts! I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to others.

7th Jul 2017
5.1

It was really hard to find the hostel. Because the sign was really really small. And the wifi connection was terrible. Breakfast was only a cake and juice. And I want to warn about that Stella (old woman who own the hotel) has entered in my room without my permision while I was in the bathroom. I don't trust her.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Overall experience was good. Around 15 min walk from train station, not bad. The room was large and comfortable. The facilities were clean. The bad thing was that the host was not very good at speaking English, and she spoke loudly at the morning so I was woken up by her.

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2017
2.0

On my reservation I clearly stated that I was arrived late past Midnight. I even followed up with an email making sure everything was Okay. I got to the location around 01:00am. I was walking around for at least 20 minutes searching for it, as it was hidden behind a construction zone. When i finally found it I rang the door bell. The owner answered and said come in. The door never opened. Following, She did not answer the phone nor the doorbell. I ended up having to find another hotel late. Sad!

12th May 2017

Stella was a very kind lady. I enjoy the time I was in her place, everything very clean and tidy. The place is on a perfect location even to visit the most important turistic places by walking (max 1h30). I would recommend to any friend to stay on her place, it was a great deal for the value paid.