6.2
Good 215 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2016
7.1

Location is near Termini station but at least 40 min walk to any attraction. Neighborhood is sketchy at night. Owner had house rules, did not want you to have lights or fan on in the room although you're paying to stay there. Followed me into my room and turned fan off one morning. Invasion of privacy. Room had antique keys so it was hard to lock/unlock. Breakfast was a shot of espresso, juice and one croissant from the supermarket. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Iran, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016
2.3

The worst accommodation that I have ever had. I had a double room with my GF. it had a window that opens to a back yard and whenever the owner wanted to put the laundry there to get dry, she took a look into our room!!! commoon. where is my privacy. The owner had a 9 years old son and they were always talking with a laud voice in the hallway even until 23-24 midnight. can you believe that?? the breakfast that was included. Oh my God only jam with bread, that's it. oh and a LQ coffee, evry mor