Good 25 Total Reviews
Good 25 Total Reviews
Step-In Lodge Located at 1st-3rd Floors, Lot 1 Block L, Sinsuran Complex, Kota Kinabalu.
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu Sabah, Malaysian Borneo 88000 1st-3rd Floors, Lot 1 Block L,, Sinsuran Complex,
66% 25
5.9804420 116.0729540
    Rooms available

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2015
6.6

Not sure what to say, I suppose the place was clean etc. My SLR camera and all the lenses got stolen out of the locker though (locked!). Not great as I was in Borneo on a work related trip and needed the camera. Luckily I had the laptop, passport and wallet with me at the conference I was attending. I do not think the place is less secure than any of the other hostels though (door to the dorm does not lock and you can put your own lock on the locker in the room).