8.5
Fabulous 1,053 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,053 Total Reviews
Step Inn Guest House and Hostel Located at No.35 Jalan Pudu lama, Off jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 55100 No.35 Jalan Pudu lama, Off jalan Pudu
85% 1053
3.1463652 101.7013353
    Rooms available

• Elsker
  • Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

From the beginning of our stay, staff was very warm and we had a really great time. Every major attractivity as Petronas Towers, Menara, Central market, Merdeka square, were in a walking distance. Around hostel, there were many good and cheap food opportunities with a range of chinese, malay, indian, thai and western cuisine. It was a good choice to stay in Step Inn.

• Portugal, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Awesome people to greet you. Close to everything in KL. very affordable!

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
15th Jul 2016
7.4

I booked a dorm but was upgraded to a single fan room. And after 1 day I checked out I thought I were just bite by mosquito and finally I knew it's bed bug when all over my body is so itchy and biten. Hope management will do something on this. Thanks for upgrade or I might just have a Norma stay only.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience caused, you should have told us about it and we could resolve the problem immediately by changing your room, we block and clean our all rooms on regular basis to control any insect or any other issue can cause any trouble to our valuable guests. We wish you all the best for your next journey and we will see you next time and do our best to accommodate you better.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2016

Very good location - you can walk easily to city center and Chinatown, friendly and helpful staff, breakfast is simple and ok. I was in a room with fans and a view to the KL tower.

• Lebanon, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2016
8.0

Good atmosphere, staff are helpful, dorms with no ac

• England, Couple, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Very clean hostel, no air con is needed because there is a pleasant temperature at night times. Lovely little town, had a great stay!

Thanks for your lovely feedback and all the best for your rest of the travel, and whenever you'll come to KL we will be happy to welcome you here again.

• harnarina3381
  • England, Female, 31-40
28th Jun 2016

This is the 3rd or 4th time that I have stayed at Step Inn and I was not disappointed. I was given a warm welcome - and was recognised! I was promptly checked in and shown to my dorm. My bunk was comfortable and I slept very well indeed. The bed had clean sheets and came with a towel.The bathrooms and kitchen are clean and well maintained, the free breakfast is a bonus. There is a nice atmosphere in Step Inn and the staff know their stuff regarding buses etc. Well done guys and thanks!

Dear Guests, Thanks a lot for your great feedback, you are always welcome here and hopefully we will see you soon. All the best for your journey. Thanks and Regards

19th Jun 2016

Great Hostel and totally chilled. Very close to Puda Sentral bus station, metro and shuttle bus to the airport. The staff here were all very well informed of all the activities and places to go. The only drawback for me was the fact that there was no non-smoking area. The light breakfast was good for me and there was also a fridge and cooking capabilities if you wanted. Will stay here again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your nice feedback, actually we have more smoker then non smoker travelers so that's why we allow them to smoke them anywhere except toilets and inside rooms. We hope you understand. All the best for your journey ahead and see you next time.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016
7.7

Good location and very helpful staff. It's so great they have large nice space with sofa for hangout and making friend (spacious view). Breakfast is good too. Dorm room has big window and clean. Just need air-con to be the best. I will come back in the next time to KL.

Thank you for your nice words, yes, we have upgraded the Air Condition and hopefully you will not have any problem next time. Have a good journey ahead.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
7.7

Arrived very early and had a friendly staff member entertain us until our room was ready. Everyone was very easy going. Cheapest beers we saw in KL and a nice place to hang out in general.

Thanks for your feedback, we wish you a very nice journey ahead, and we would like to welcome you here again. Thanks, Step Inn Team