Step Inn Guest House and Hostel Reviews

No.35 Jalan Pudu lama, Off jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really a Good Place to Stay .. This Hotel Is in Plaza Rayat... All Places Are Very near in walking Distance And easy Catch For LRT Train Station .... Other Then Hotel : If you dono where u need to go And How , Just Go Near by Station And Ask There.. Outrside Peoples Dono Nothing.. Taxi drivers wont tell u nothing.. always say dono dono...... For comming to Hotel : KL sentral to Plaza Rayat Station... Dont Take Taxi To come Hotel.. Bus And Train Very Cheap Best Place is Step in

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • India

No atmosphere in the hostel, a few weird dudes watching tv at all hours of the night. Bed in hallway- unclear who is sleeping on it. Staff very friendly, good advice re what to see, where to go. Location fairly central, quiet street although a little dark at night.

Hello, We do not Tag our customers nor people being "Weird" The TV is for everyone as long they keep the volume down. The reason you say the bed is because the room is being painted. we apologies if you were uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Like wise have a good journey..

Simple but clean rooms. Very good location, just a short walk from the Metro and chinatown. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

The staff are really helpful and knowledegable about the city. Great hostel for meeting people, very relaxed easy going vibe. Breakfast was pretty average, but overall decent value for money, would recommend for budget travellers!

All was good, atmosphere was really excellent. Will definitely come back.

Great location, easy to walk to bukit bintang and klcc. the staff were pretty helpful and got us to the airport bus at 3 in the morning. The dorm and the 3 person private were clean and cold, would recommend!

Got horribly lost due to the fact that there are 7-11s everywhere in Malaysia! Other than that I had a blast at this hostel. The staff are lovely and super helpful. Met some lovely people here too! :)

That place is perfect! Common areas are really cool, the outside one specially with couches and fans. You get free breakfast and coffee/tea are always free, you can also use the kitchen for cooking your own food, fridge available for guests. I also had a great BBQ night with the staff, they do it once in a while, food is free and fun is too!! :) The staff is very cool and can give you great advice of what to see and where to go for any kind of activities.

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The beds are good, rooms and bathrooms pretty clean and the location is really good both when it comes to going to the different sites in KL, and when it comes to arriving/leaving KL. But mostly this hostel is something special because of its staff who is super kind, friendly, open and funny. I had the best time staying there and will definitely recommend the hostel to others and will sure stay there again if/when I go to KL the next time.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Denmark

Really relaxed atmosphere. Staff were chill and made people feel at home chilling in the lounge watching movies. Air con in the room was great. Bathroom facilities were 'damp' and had a strange shower in the toilet setup. Didn't stay anywhere else in Malaysia - wonder if this is normal. Great location regarding seeing this particular part of the city. Close to Chinatown. Prepare yourselves.

Toilets were disgusting. Staff were nice.

• 16th May 2015

tiny rooms, overpriced, dirty shower and toilet area. would never come back. had much better hostels for half the price

Pertaining to your review, We have checked and found that you actually booked for a Single room hence it would be sufficient size compared to a double room. Our toilets cleaned regular everyday. Nevertheless we have always asked our customers to take care their hygiene as well as it would make others uncomfortable. Sometimes we need to question our self if indeed the premises is dirty or its just our self as at times that we do not realize. Good Day

was excellent, you were short walking distance from most of the city's main attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean, the bed sheets were very stained.

Great atmosphere and location. We checked out at 11am and the guys let us stay in the common room until our night bus. Thanks again! :)

It was okay ... The toilet and shower leaked but I didn't bring it to their attention. We had guests (ants) but I didn't complain about this either I just embraced it. The air con was good with a fan... Wifi was alright .. I am a complete snob... So don't avoid but know what to expect. It was okay for the price in a city.

Had a really great stay there. Absolutely nothing to complain about. More than worth going there (especially for the cheap price!)

• 3rd May 2015

Not sure why this hostel has as many good reviews as it does... the one thing it does have going for it is the location which is pretty good! Unfortunately, I found the staff to be the least approachable people ever, especially the guy who worked the evenings. When I checked in I was given my key and told 'your room is the second floor' and nothing else. I went to reception a few times and always got the impression that I was inconveniencing them. Also, my room stank of stale cigarette smoke!!

Apology for the inconvenience caused staying with us. Our services is one of the best we have hence It was from our new Intern, we are constantly improving our intern with motivation and coaching our interns to provide the up most best services to our customer. Once again we apologies on matter.

very neat even it is small

• 28th Apr 2015
  • India

Very very good place! Love it. Keep on going.

Pretty dank & dingey, not a great atmosphere, just cheap and pretty central

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4