Step Inn Guest House and Hostel Reviews

No.35 Jalan Pudu lama, Off jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great atmosphere and location. We checked out at 11am and the guys let us stay in the common room until our night bus. Thanks again! :)

It was okay ... The toilet and shower leaked but I didn't bring it to their attention. We had guests (ants) but I didn't complain about this either I just embraced it. The air con was good with a fan... Wifi was alright .. I am a complete snob... So don't avoid but know what to expect. It was okay for the price in a city.

Had a really great stay there. Absolutely nothing to complain about. More than worth going there (especially for the cheap price!)

• 3rd May 2015

Not sure why this hostel has as many good reviews as it does... the one thing it does have going for it is the location which is pretty good! Unfortunately, I found the staff to be the least approachable people ever, especially the guy who worked the evenings. When I checked in I was given my key and told 'your room is the second floor' and nothing else. I went to reception a few times and always got the impression that I was inconveniencing them. Also, my room stank of stale cigarette smoke!!

Apology for the inconvenience caused staying with us. Our services is one of the best we have hence It was from our new Intern, we are constantly improving our intern with motivation and coaching our interns to provide the up most best services to our customer. Once again we apologies on matter.

very neat even it is small

• 28th Apr 2015
  • India

Very very good place! Love it. Keep on going.

Pretty dank & dingey, not a great atmosphere, just cheap and pretty central

Rooms were very dark and depressing. Not very compfortable. No atmosphere.

Thank you for you feedback. We provide basic accommodation for budget travelers visiting KL. Along with your room you also have access to a large communal living room and outside area. Please may it be noted that upon arrival you were upgraded free of charge to an air-conditioned en suite room. After checking out you stayed with us in the common area until the evening and gave no indication of your dissatisfaction with the accommodation.

I wasn't able to stay at this hostel unfortunately due to my younger sister's Visa on arrival being denied at the airport's immigration office....and we had to return to Singapore without setting foot in Kuala Lumpur.But we plan to visit again soon in the near future.But we read good reviews about this hostel so we chose to book this accommodation.

The staff are very nice!

• 16th Apr 2015
  • China

Andy and the rest of the staff were awesome, great speaking to other travels and hearing stories. Close to everything if you don't mind walking :)

Hepful staff, laid back atmosphere.

Close to restaurants and shops. Air conditioning was really nice as it was 30 Celsius at night. Would recommend if you're in KL for a day or a long time. Had some great social facilities in the back.

1 2 3 Next » last »