Steps Hotel Berlin Reviews

Liebenwalder Str. 22, Berlin, Germany

I was only at the steps hostel for one night. Very much enjoyed the tranquility and atmosphere considering it was a resting day for me. Outside of my problems with the wifi, with its shaky connection the steps hostel was an awesome stay for me.

The room I stayed was very good. The breakfast is god, but a little overpriced. The only bad thing is that they have an area outside, and when people talk there is seams they are talking inside your room. I don't know if they have a limited hour at night, cause I stayed only one night and it was raining, so people just when there shortly to smoke. So that was the only negative side. My stay was very pleasant, the staff is great!

The place is great! Breakfast is a little expensive and they don't have an elevator. Those were the only downers :)