Steps Hotel Berlin Reviews

Liebenwalder Str. 22, Berlin, Germany

Really nice place with a friendly staff and close walk too subway station. We paid for a 4 bed dorm and my girlfriend and I had the whole room to ourselves. I have to say I really liked the place.

stay in steps hotel was awesome! The owner,I suppose, is so nice! Very comfortable rooms and great cleanings! If you want to visit Berlin this is the perfect place to be linked with the centre of the city! At last but not least if you arrive at shoenefeld airport it's better to take a cab!

Very nice place, more like a hotel. Lovely bar downstairs, excellent staff!