Steps Hotel Berlin Reviews

Liebenwalder Str. 22, Berlin, Germany

Our room was clean and spacious (we get a room for 4 although we payed for 2). The lack of boiling pot and plastic cups instead of glass were very disappoing for me. Somebody tidied up our room and bathroom every day when we were out, but closing windows during hot weather and using a lot of chemials wasn't ok. Hotel is realy quiet but street is very ,,acustic'' so it could be loudy in the evenings. It is located far from city center, but we could easily get everywhere by local transport.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Poland

Lots of stairs and no lift. Not really close to the metro station and far from all major sites.

A very good value for money Hostel. Close enough to the U-bahn to make travelling into the city very easy. The staff were helpful and friendly. Not sure about the atmosphere as we kind of kept to ourselves.

Nice place in a quiet street, not far from the city centre. We booked two rooms for two and three people and got rooms for three and four, so space enough. The rooms are not so cozy, but clean and quiet. The bathrooms on the floor were very clean, the only problem would be just one lockable bathroom for four rooms. The guy on the reception desk was really cool and nice. You can buy a breakfast for 5 Eur, which is fine and sufficient. Definitely would stay there again! PS take your own soap!

This was a very good hostel to stay in. The staff was super helpful, all of them. The man that received us told us where the nearest places to eat were and gave us a free map. Also the bar over there has everything even tea. We stayed on a private room on the first floor and it was super clean and they made the beds on the morning. The location is a little bit far away from the sightseeing, but with the metro you can move easily.

The staff was not hospitable, especially the person in charge who dealt with my cancellation request: 1- she didn't want to cancel my room because the terms she had were different from what I received in my confirmation e-mail, & 2- after a while, she agreed. So I asked for a written confirmation to be sure that they won't debit any money from my credit card but she refused to make one! So I decided to check in because I could not trust her but had to ask 4 times and wait 1 hour for that!

• 10th Apr 2014