Stockwood Hotel Reviews

41/43 Stockwood Crescent, Luton, England

My dad and I stayed here for the Silverstone Grand Prix weekend and it was perfect! The hotel was amazing value for price, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the whole establishment was very clean and tidy. It is only a fifteen minute walk to the train station from where we got a bus to the Silverstone circuit. I didn't even realise the price of accommodation included a full continental breakfast buffet so this was another plus!

This hotel had a wonderful location and excellent staff. The breakfast was fantastic. Ravi was working the front desk when we checked out and helped through a plane ticket crisis. He helped us look for other flights, called us a cab so we could run to the airport, and held our bags for us. I highly recommend this quaint hotel in a lovely little town.