Stone Hotel & Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 813 Total Reviews

1st Jul 2017
5.7

okay u could stay there . But I u are ' big' u Will have problem with the small toilette. some bath (wc) do not have a place to Wash the hands. the hole for the Water drenage in the shower is small so u also have stoped water on floor. ... the maitress are a little bit old. I do recomend change it

• lukasfiala2081
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

Cool Cosy Hostel hosted by a nice family. I would recommend staying there!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
26th Jun 2017
7.7

Cheap place with a nice kitchen and a charming view of the city street outside. There were some strange vibes with some long term guests/hostel employees for the days that we stayed, and it as generally a loud hostel.

• India, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

If I'm ever back in Utrecht, would definitely like to stay here again.

3rd Jun 2017

Only there for one night, but the staff was amazing and the kitchen facilities were great. I was so happy for the opportunity to cook for myself and Utrecht was a beautiful town that's easy to wander from the hostel. 6 person dorms just a little cramped though.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Stone. It is in a great part of Utrecht and very easy to get to from the station, only about a 10 minute walk. The kitchen was well equipped and we found it very easy to prepare our meals. Overall I would definitely recommend the stone to others and I would love to stay there again!

17th May 2017

Amazing friendly staff. Ciara who checked us in was great and took us on a little tour of the city after she finished her shift.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Worth of staying :)

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
13th Apr 2017

We stayed for one night. We checked in very late but the night guard was very friendly. The rooms were clean and sheets were for free.

5th Apr 2017
8.0

I stayed in a 4 people bedroom and then in an 8 people bedroom just for one night. The latter was considerably more comfortable. It's a small hostel with nothing much going on, but it's quiet, clean, and they have a nice kitchen available for you (as well as cheap breakfast if you want). It's very close to the University of Utrecht so I would definitely recommend it if you're going there for a conference or something. Also, the staff is fantastic, very friendly and helpful.