Stone Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Biltstraat 31, Utrecht, Netherlands

Very nice place, good location and great staff :)

A great hostel!In my opinion the only "problem"are the toilet and the shower, not very comfortable, but the rest was wonderful: very clean kitchen full of every kind of stuff you may need; a big common area full of space and books.A wonderful staff always kind and aproachable;expecially the brazilian girl at the reception desk that,always smiling,patiently answered all our weird questions,The dish of pasta we prepared was not enaugh to thank her!

Very cool place. The staff were friendly, the room large, the bed comfortable, the atmosphere chill. The one down side is that the lockers are too small for a pack so security takes a hit. All in all I'd stay again and would definitely recommend this hostel. Cheers.

Great atmosphere! This is a hostel where you can meet people and where the staff is really cool and friendly. The building is rather old so it is not one of these super fancy new hostels but it is a cool place to stay and I would recommend it!

Good hostel, the staff were very useful, even about things probably not in their job description. Clear doors to the shower aren't fun, and there are incredibly steep and narrow stairs. No complaints otherwise.

I got a really nice feeling of this hostel. relaxed and nice. free coffe. which is nice. linen included. recommended!

Having a transparent shower door in a mix room doesn't inspire much confidence on the place. Staff was great!!

Great experience for my first European hostel! Really friendly, relaxed and helpful staff, and nice facilities in my room. There was a group that kept the whole building awake at 4am, but I hope that was just unfortunate luck... nice place!

A great hostel to stay at!

• 25th Apr 2014

Repeat visit to the hostel...overall a good place to stay in utrecht with usual facilities in a hostel..the staff are really friendly and informative and would recommend to stay.

Nice hostel with a full kichen, combined eating area/lounge, computers, comfy beds, clean showers. Great location on a canal lined street full of restaurants, cafes, food stores, the weekend fabric market, and an amazing beer store (just across the street). Staff was nice and helpful. Location is 10-15 minutes walk to all the museums, dom tower, flower market-very pretty walk. Downsides: not an ideal place for a tired traveller to relax-limited communal area. A tad expensive.

They even charged my iPod!

we like here so much!clean and comfortable!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • China

Everything was very nice and comfortable but I found that there wasn't very many travellers staying there. I would still stay there again though it was good.

1 2 Next » last »