Stone Hotel & Hostel Reviews

Biltstraat 31, Utrecht, Netherlands

They even charged my iPod!

we like here so much!clean and comfortable!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • China

Everything was very nice and comfortable but I found that there wasn't very many travellers staying there. I would still stay there again though it was good.

staff was very helpful and the location was central to most of the city. the room was a bit cold but overall this is a great place--i would return! (free wifi works great too)

Great owner, very helpful, wonderful staff. Laid back atmosphere, close to everything, clean, nice kitchen and dining area.

The hostel was very good, the stuff friendly and young and very helpful I enjoyed the tea on the house and the nice atmosphere at the common room and the very clean kitchen. I stayed in a mixed 6 people dorm,and the room had a bathroom-NOT separated the toilet from the shower-and that could be very inconvenient. The lockers are small, a whole backpack does not fit in there, but there are plugs in every one so you can leave your phone or other device charging while locked.

• 15th Feb 2014