Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
Stop Pension Located at Batthyány st.18, , Debrecen.
Hungary
Debrecen 4024 Batthy�ny st.18
86% 34
47.5279090 21.6289687
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

It was a pity that I stayed in Stop pension for only one day. Kind and friendly staff (actually it is a family business) who are willing to help their guests. I asked them if there is a restaurant for lunch and they offered me a 10% discount coupon which I could use in a good hungarian restaurant nearby. Clean and cozy room in a quiet place. I would like to visit and stay again!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

Lovely room close to the centre of Debrecen. The man at reception spoke English and was helpful even when I'd booked the wrong room, as was the man who took our keys in the morning. Thank you for an enjoyable stay!