Stop Wroclaw Reviews

ul. Sienkiewcza 31, Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel is in an interesting building, At first sight it,s location on a main road suggests traffic noise but I didnt find it a problem.The hostel was comfortably cool in hot weather and I could keep my bedroom window closed.Run by a young German man and his wife.He speaks very good English.Has good facilities.

Very nice and kind recepcionist, friendly and always ready to help. Bathrooms are clean, and single bedrooms look like new.

It was a very pleasant stay. I loved the staff. I felt welcomed and at home. The tram stop is just outside the window and the tram takes you straight to the city center. There's plenty of shops around. I can't think of anything that you could miss staying there.

View all Wroclaw Bed and Breakfasts