Story Guest House Reviews

Marine Tower 5th Floor, 1398-7, Jung Dong, Haeundae Gu, Busan, South Korea

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was clean and the people were friendly. It was in a great location as well! I would definitely stay there again!

• 30th Jul 2014

Good. But on one night, the bar above the hostel played loud karaoke music until deep in the night so we could not sleep.

This hostel is very modern and very clean. I was in a shared room with 8 beds. It was good but you have to know that there is no windows in the room. The staff was really friendly and the breakfast is very good for the price. I've really enjoyed my trip in Busan and in this Hostel. PS : ask to the staff the code for the door because during the night you can't open the door whithout it !

very clean

• 1st Jun 2014
  • South Korea

No one was there when I was around so wasn't at its best. Still, a nice place to stay if you want to be in that part of town. As it turned out, I did now.

Wow what a great hostel! It was nicer than some hotels I've stayed at! And only a block and a half away from the beach.

Great location, less than 5 minutes walk to the beach, 10 minutes to subway. Bus 307 from airport passes right in front. Friendly, helpful staff. Good kitchen. Great value hostel in Haeundae.