Story Guest House Reviews

Marine Tower 7th Floor, 1398-7, Jung Dong, Haeundae Gu, Busan, South Korea

The facilities and staff are really great. Everything is also very clean, but the public sink is full of water in the evening. The location has many things to offer within walking distance but in the end most "big" sighted are quite far away. The included breakfast is amazing and offers everything from orange juice until fried eggs.

• 20th Nov 2015

It was fantastic and comfortable!!!! The owner is very friendly and the hostel has very nice rooms. I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was in a great location as well! I would definitely stay there again! thanks ~~ ^^

• 9th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

Probably the cheapest hostel you can find in busan. Nice location, very close to the beach. And a good place to meet koreans!

Great time at Story Guest House, the owner Chae was very friendly!

• 18th Jul 2015

We were just there for one night but we really enjoyed our stay. I have to say the hostel is rather suited for younger people. Staff was very obliging and helped wherever they could. Will stay there again when we come back to Busan.

Overall this isn't a bad place to stay for a night. The staff, though a little unorganized, was very friendly and accommodating. I found the bathrooms and sink area to be a little dirty and I thought the noise level was a little much even for a hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2015