Story Guest House

• pmmllns5549
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Sep 2016
6.6

Wasn't terrible except that our AC in the room was broken and there is NO window in the room. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I couldn't breathe. I noticed all of the other girls were awake too, just sitting in their bunks on their phones because it was too hot to sleep. For the 2nd night we asked to move rooms and the host seemed confused why. Also, beds were curved and rock hard. Main room atmosphere is good and breakfast was great.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
7.7

If you are looking for daylight, that might be hard to find in that place. I felt it was pretty dark in the whole place, including my room, which didn't even have a window. Other than that it pretty much has everything you need. Location is good and close to the beach, but the common area not so much of a relaxing space, appeared more kinda like a restaurant/bar deal.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016
3.4

dirty, dirty, dirty I was so disappointed with the cleaniness. toilets were awful. I assume that nobody takes care of that area for a long time, more than 2-3 weeks. the shower curtain was dirty as hell. the shoes in the shower room were, too. I wondered if they wash the blankets and pillow cover. I didnt like my staying. there was one guy who worked there, he didnt really care about the condition of the hostel. I wouldnt go this hostel again.

• Venezuela, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
2.9

This place is VERY unclean. The bathrooms are very unclean, the urinals and sinks were broke and smells, the showers also were very unclean. (Men's bathroom's floor were always wet and smelly) One of the public sinks was broke and when you use it the dirty water ended in the floor.Even after the good location, I will really not recommend this place.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Staff were decent, the rooms were cheap but tidy. Felt secure and has a cozy atmosphere