Story Guest House Reviews

Marine Tower 5th Floor, 1398-7, Jung Dong, Haeundae Gu, Busan, South Korea

all staffs there are very helpful and nice, and can communicate in English

I didn't stay there due to their over booking of their rooms. They wanted to put us in an 8 room instead of a 4 room as we requested.They still owe me a refund for my deposit to hold the original reservation. If you are a reputable company and website you will help expedite this process. Jeffry Moomaugh

Story Guest House is like a hotel as its facilities and cleaniness, but like a good guest house as its warm atmosphere. really good place to stay. it's close to the haeundae beach and about 10minute walk from the metro station and easy to find!.

Very clean and nice place. The staff is friendly and helpful. The size of the hostel worked a bit against it if you are the kind of person who is looking to make random friends along the way.

Great place to stay in Busan. Clean and quiet.

I really appreciated my stay in this hostel. The rooms and the showers are really clean, there is a good breakfast, and a nice bar who is the ideal place to meet another guests for discuss or going out for visiting, dinner or clubbing. It's 5 minutes to the beach and the subway line 2 (really easy for acces to all the touristics places and shopping places) and there is many good restaurants. All the staff are really kind and competent, they can help you to find retaurant, place to visit... They really care about all the customers. It's one of the best hostel where I have ever stayed, that why I recommand this place if you have to stay in Busan.

thank you so much for the stay, it was amazing trip. lifetime memories~ friendly staff and amazing atmosphere. ill miss you guys~

• 24th Apr 2013