Story Guest House Reviews

Marine Tower 7th Floor, 1398-7, Jung Dong, Haeundae Gu, Busan, South Korea

In Haeundae Beach... Which might be nice in the summer, but in the winter it was a little dead (and expensive)! The breakfast was nice and the 8 bed dorm was cramped/small. On the plus side I was the only english-speaker there during my stay! It was all Koreans who were staying there when I was there.

Thank you for your great help.We can meet our Korean relative we were looking for.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Japan

This is a wonderful location especially for the price. The place looked great was extremely clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. They will hook you up with cheaper tickets to local attractions. Everything about this place was great except for the beds. You can feel the springs in the dorms. The private rooms looked better, but it was pretty bad in my room and the room by friend stayed in.

Fantastic place at a really good location! Close to the beach and cheap. Nice with breakfast included!

We went there off-season and for the price of 2 beds in a dormitory, we had a private room. Everything is just new and clean. The kitchen is really fully equiped and the breakfast (in the price) proposes toasts and eggs. It is just near Haeundae beach, but a little far from downtown and the bus/train/boat terminals. But it is easy reach by métro.

The place is so great! The interior designing is even better than some of the hotels. It's close to the beach and there's a food street nearby. All the facilities are just brand new. Great hostel! Definitely worth recommending!

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. It was clean and the people were friendly. It was in a great location as well! I would definitely stay there again!

Good. But on one night, the bar above the hostel played loud karaoke music until deep in the night so we could not sleep.