Story Guest House Reviews

Marine Tower 7th Floor, 1398-7, Jung Dong, Haeundae Gu, Busan, South Korea

Great time at Story Guest House, the owner Chae was very friendly!

• 18th Jul 2015

We were just there for one night but we really enjoyed our stay. I have to say the hostel is rather suited for younger people. Staff was very obliging and helped wherever they could. Will stay there again when we come back to Busan.

Overall this isn't a bad place to stay for a night. The staff, though a little unorganized, was very friendly and accommodating. I found the bathrooms and sink area to be a little dirty and I thought the noise level was a little much even for a hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2015

We checked in to Story Guest House after a long day of travel from Seoul and the mere act of greeting us and accepting our money seemed like a huge inconvenience for the owner. The worst moment came when I took a shower in the communal bathroom and the cleaning lady barged in without knocking and proceeded to squat on the floor of the showers and clean her buckets and rags...while I was naked. I complained to the owner, but they insisted that it's a cultural thing and I wouldn't understand.

• 18th Feb 2015

Rooms are small as in not a lot of space to move but the beds are very comfy! Overall a very cool place to stay, super easy to find and free breakfast in the morning. Would recommend for anyone wanting a hostel by the beach!