Strand Continental Reviews

143 Strand, London, London, England

For the price and location, amazing.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Wales

I stayed in a single room at 3rd floor and was woken up at 2am with door banging, laughter and loud talking then another similar episode at 5am. I was heading for a job interview and with such restless night, it was not very advantageous for me. I know it is not the hotel's fault but I feel that staff member should address this issue. Only 1 small bathroom was available. Cheap but is it worth it?

Honestly, probably the worst hotel i've ever stayed at in my life. 1. the location is very noisy. got no sleep the whole night as there were horns honking, sirens going off and drunken lads shouting all night outside. 2. the wifi is only available in the lounge area and none at all in your rooms. 3. the hot water runs out after 2 people shower. i couldn't even shower the 2nd morning; had the tap running for 15 minutes and it was still freezing. 4. no lift. lots of stairs 5. not cheap

It is a hostel, although very quiet inside.

• 23rd Nov 2014