8.4
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
Strandhill Lodge, Hostel & Surf School Located at Strandhill, Co. Sligo, Sligo.
Ireland
Sligo Strandhill, Co. Sligo
84% 311
54.2704871 -8.6086678
    Rooms available

8th Apr 2016

Nice hostel, feeling as at home! Clean, very good situated, the man that receives me explained me everything while check in and even show me my room up the stairs. I was a bit cold and he gave more additional covers straight away.

1st Apr 2016

Such a Paradise village. Jean and Edgar at hostel are superbe along with rest of staff. This hostel and village is a must. I will be back.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
26th Mar 2016
6.9

The hostel was acceptable. Sheets and bathrooms were clean, showers could use hooks though. Shared facilities were a bit questionable (kitchen, lounge, dining). Wifi was good. Top bunk mattress was really good, bottom was poor with a huge dip in the middle. Size of 4 bed room was decent. Location was good, right by the beach in Strandhill and the few bars / restaurants. A good budget place to stay for a night or two to see the area and walk around.

12th Mar 2016
6.3

The staff here were great, they understood completely when I messed up my booking and panicked trying to find space on the right night. Very helpful. Unfortunately, I wish I could say the rest of my stay was that nice. Got totally lost trying to find it after dark, there are 2 places with similar addresses, and 2 with identical names, and google didn't help. The bathrooms were disgusting. It didn't look like people did any dishes. The beds were fine, if a little small, but cozy.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2016

Everything was just so great, especially the stuff. They invited me to join them for going to the pub to say goodbye to two french volunteers. It was very nice. I slept well, breakfast was also ok and Location is just amazing!!!! I loved it. :-)