Strattons Hostel Reviews

249-253 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, Sydney, Australia

We found shaved hair in our 'fresh' beds. It was moldy everywhere. It was just disgusting! The vent was broken and the staff didn't come zo help and fix the problem! So we got sick during our stay amd we stayed just two nights!

I arrived to the hostel and note that the reception is 2 streets from the hostel, because it's very expensive to have one there, therefore there's no security, the staff was very rude and the rooms were dirty full of shoes and clothes in the hall. There are apparently no rules, when I arrived to my room it was full of people staying there long therm and the door had a shoe in the floor so it was open all the time was awful go somewhere else

• 26th May 2015
  • Mexico

Nice place for a good price. Well situated and cleaned. Not a lot of space in the dining area

Loads of long term visitors so kinda boring as they all work and don't go out. One night there was two random dudes on the floor in the room, pretty sure one was a tramp in off the street. The other was my mate. The guy on the the bunk below had the largest head I've ever seen and it was rather disturbing... made me feel slightly ill.