Strawberry Hostel Wien
A few reasons why You should stay with us so you can feel like home:
- You get hotel quality for hostel prices
- Our hostel has a central location and is easy to approach
(both Western and Southern train stations are close)
- Each room has it's own bathroom, toilette, refrigerator and
telephone so you can enjoy your stay in full privacy
- We have a fully equipped kitchen in which you can
prepare your meal (3 supermarkets in 3 minutes)
- We can offer: 1,2,3,4 bedded comfortable rooms (no bunk
beds), new furniture, laundry facilities, free sheets, TV
room, lobby, free luggage room and safe for valuables,
free WIFI in the lobby, free city maps at reception and bike
- We welcome you at the reception 24 hours a day, there is
no curfew, no lockout or age limit
- We believe that cleanliness is half health so we take it
- Our rooms are non-smoking areas
- You can ask for a wake-up call if you feel you will need it
- If you wish you can meet backpackers, interesting people
form around the world.
We are located in the centre of Vienna, the famous Mariahilfer shopping street is just 3 minutes by foot. You can reach the Stefan's Cathedral, the Parliament, or the Schnbrunn Castle easily within 10 minutes by walk or public transport.
Our hostel is ideal for couples and small groups who can relax in a really quiet and safe environment. At the same time if you are looking for some party and excitement you can find it in the neighbourhood as well.
Right next door is one of Vienna's most authentic restaurants, so if you are interested in the local cuisine you don't have to go far or dip into your purse too deep.
Our friendly, helpful staff has excellent knowledge of the city's hot spots and can help with tourist information and tips. We are always up to date if it comes to the parties, concerts or any kind of cultural and sport events.
Whether you want to party, shop, enjoy arts and culture or meet new people, you've come to the right place.
Strawberry Hostel is a relaxed and fun atmosphere from which to begin your adventures in Vienna.
Open from 1st July 13th September