Strawberry Hostel Wien Reviews

Mittelgasse 18., 1060 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Rooms are clean and spacious. Bathrooms have just been renovated. The guy that runs the hostel is extremely helpful! He even helped me organise dinner reservations at a traditional Austrian restaurant as a surprise for my girlfriend! Recommend this hostel for your stay in Salzburg !

Excellent!!!

Enjoyed my stay. Facilities were great, and clean. If the WiFi were just a little stronger I could have got a stable connection in my room. The swapping the key out at the front door for a piece of paper only seemed to increase security a little. Could have used a more secure place for luggage. Staff were all friendly and spoke excellent English.

Adapted university accommodation, the rooms are nice and beds extremely comfy. I could see how it might get slightly irritating with only one key per room between all guests but we had no problems. It is a fair walk from the city centre so we used the metro. Staff were pleasant but unfortunately there was no atmosphere. Well stocked and clean kitchen. Good value for money.

The first night we got there was the first night it had opened so there was a bit of chaos as the reception had no wifi so booking in was difficult, however the staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a light that wasn't working in our room and they fixed that quite quickly after it was reported. The common room is just a small TV and wasn't very social, but we had a nice couple in our room that we got on with quite well. So if you want to meet anyone it depends who you have in your room.