9.0
Superb 882 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 882 Total Reviews
Stray Cat Hostel Located at Mebusan Yokusu SK. NO 35 Cihangir, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34433 Mebusan Yokusu SK. NO 35 Cihangir, Beyoglu
90% 882
41.0329980 28.9875319
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel! The staff was incredibly warm and friendly, there is a great sense of community in the hostel, and the cats are so fun to play with. Very close to Taksim Square and all the public transport. Just a short tram ride from the Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, etc. I would absolutely recommend!

This is a joyful feedback. We thank you for being here. Happy to know you enjoy Stray Cat Hostel .Happy new travels.

15th Jun 2016

I loved this hostel! Staff are so nice, helpful, and accommodating. Location is great next to Taksim Square and in very close proximity to good restaurants and shopping. Breakfast is very basic but it does the trick. Cute kittens around the hostel don't hurt either :). Would recommend this place to fellow travelers!

Thank you very much for this lovely feedback. It is pleasure to know your joy with us. Happy new travels.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

We had an excellent experience at the Stray Cat. We felt secure as two young female travelers, and the staff went above and beyond with helping us discover the city. They made it a priority to offer us information about the various cultural areas of the city, and their specific recommendations for the must-see sights and experiences were spot on. The atmosphere at the Stray Cat creates many opportunities to get to know other travelers. Great sense of community, and free water!

Thank to both of you for your presence here. Happy new travels.

• Israel, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

My stay at the Sray Cay Hostel was short, but I can tell with no doubt it's the best hostel experience I had (and I had some...) The location was great, in a nice neighborhood close to Taksim and all the good stuff. The art and design of the place is awesome, feels cozy and comfortable (and the cat!!) Sedat the owner was so nice and helpful, guided me to good food and where I needed to go, and the staff (that I met) Ali and Emma were so cool, willing to have an interesting talk into the night

Thank you for all these nice words . It is our pleasure to know your joy here. Enjoy your new travels and see you next time.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
30th May 2016

Stray cat made my stay in Istanbul unforgettable. The staff here are excellent (cats included); super friendly, always smiling and always chatty. There are no bunks here, just normal cosy beds and the location is perfect. Being in the heart of Cihangir guests have hundreds of bars, cafes, restaurants and all sorts of shops on their doorstep. The hostel is safe and secure, very cosy, has a wonderful atmosphere and is decorated very nicely. A unique hostel and would recommend 100%.

Thank you for this kind feedback. Happy to know your joy here. Enjoy your new travels.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
8.0

this hostel is good for travellers who need cheap but relaxing room for rest after a day exploring the city. the only down side is that it is a lil bit far from historical sites such as Sultanhamet. It might be difficult and exhausting to find it if u are coming from the airport: need to go through a lot of metro stations and climbing a hill after u get off at Findikli. but if u prefer to hang out in Taksim or do shopping in Istiklal St, this is a perfect hostel to choose.

Thank you for your feedback. We suggest future guests to follow instructions on our confirmation page to arrive from airport , there are all different options we explain there and they are queit convenient. To reach Sultanahmet ( historical site) is 15 minutes tram ride form the hostel and to reach taksim is 10 minutes up hill walk. Enjoy your travels.

• liamayka3265
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

Wonderful location and wonderful staff! I really loved the kitties! My room was basic but very comfortable and exactly what I needed for a 24 hour tour of Istanbul and the staff were super helpful in guiding me. The young man who works the night shift even walked me to the bus station 20 minutes away when I had to get back to the airport and helped me carry my heavy bag. Really nice people. Only complaint - I was a bit cold and could have used a blanket but to be fair I didn't think to ask.

Thank you for being so kind and for this nice feedback. Happy to know your joy here. Enjoy your new travels also.

• Wales, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

Beautiful hostel with friendly and helpful staff (and adorable kittens!)

Thank you for this lovely feedback, To know your joy is a pleasure. Enjoy new travels.

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th May 2016

Great staff

Thank you for short but accurate feedback. Enjoy your travels.

21st May 2016

Very peaceful hostel with helpful employees and adorable kittens. Great location near Taksim square. I felt secure at this hostel and in the area.

Thank you very much for this lovely feedback. To know that you enjoyed your stay here is a pleasure . Enjoy your new travels.