Stray Cat Hostel Reviews

Mebusan Yokusu 35, Findikli Taksim, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The guys are very friendlys And give good service.

Good hostel. The staff is excellent.

Their are cats that live there

Staff and atmosphere where great! Breakfast was very good and free tea, coffee and cold water all day. Also free cat entertainment :-)

Loved the funky atmosphere, the decoration and the friendly cats hanging out with the guests. The best part was the staff, so friendly and willing to assist with all my questions. I definitely recommend this hostel.

One of the best hostels on our trip!

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

The staff were fantastic. The wifi didn't work in the rooms which was inconvenient. The atmosphere was nice but the security was questionable. The hostel had no keys, nor the room so the only safeguard was the receptionist. It was secure for all intents and purposes but left me a little uneasy since there also wasn't much space for locking valuables. Finally, it's not called stray cat for no reason. There were a lot of cats inside. I would recommend this hostel in any case! Good breakfast too!

Really nice and easy going place to stay:) Really good location close to taxim. High five to stray cats!

Excellent staff and great breakfast

Great place to stay, very friendly and genuinely nice staff, secure area and close to public transport and tourist attractions. I got many new friends at this hostel. Highly recommended and I will definitely return! Linda

This is definetely one of the bests (if not the best) hostel I've ever been to. Great location, just 2 minutes from tram stop that gets you to old town. Our room was really big and clean. They offer free sheets and towels if asked. Bathrooms are nice, modern and clean. The SUPER friendly staff makes the stay mindblowing. They are really helpful and give you directions to restaurants, shops and touristic sites, even help you plan your days. Breakfast is nice around the common table. Totaly worth

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Spain

A great place to stay. Plenty of room in the dorm I was in, the guys working there were the most helpful I have ever had at a hostel. Actually, the breakfast was really good too! Made me get out of bed for it after a big night. The kittens are great fun as well. Just down the road from Taksim square, great spot. Get in there!

Great location, super helpful and friendly staff and clean. I'd definitely stay here again!

Great staff that will sort out all the questions and concerns that you may have. They are very willing to do in depth planning or just provide the odd-tip, not because they are paid to do it but because they enjoy it!

The staff was extremely friendly. Some of the best I have ever met. Always willing to answer questions or give you tips on bars or locations to visit. Location was good and the breakfast was great! If you get bored you can watch the cats wrestle each other. Just don't eat tuna in front of them and expect them to leave you alone.

a good location with a super staff always trying to help everybody and are interesting people...a part of Istanbul! will be back for my next turkish travel :-)

Great atmosphere, thanx´s to Hamid what a LEGEND!! this guy will give you the best advice to enjoy this gem, perfect location.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely kittens... I'd like to stay at Straycat Hostel once again :))

We had a great time...