Stray Cat Hostel Reviews

Mebusan Yokusu SK. NO 35 Cihangir, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Had a great stay at Stray Cat, the kittens are cute & it's nice when there is someone performing in the evening. Wifi is good downstairs, but doesn't work up in the rooms.

Thanks a lot for this nice feedback. It is pleasure to knowyou liked the vibe in the hostel. Happy new travels.

Highly recommend staying here! Great communal area, easy to chat and hang out with fellow travellers and pet the resident cats & kittens! The cats are very social too! The rooms are clean & tidy, simple breakfast/tea/coffee provided is great. A little tricky to find as Istanbul street signage is unreliable at best, so just trust the directions given & go with the landmarks. Once you've got your bearings it's a really convenient location. Would definitely stay again!

Thank you for your nice feedback, it is very nice to know what you liked about us, and it is great to hear you had a nice stay in Istanbul with us. Happy you liked the location,vibe , staff and cleaning. Happy new travels.

First things first, you would not find warmer staff anywhere else. It really brings a genuine vibe to the place. I missed my flight to Istanbul and had to catch another flight in the next day. The staff was sympathetic of my plight and was not charged for the night that I wasn't present in the hostel. Stray Cat hostel does live up to its name and you would find many kitties here and outside on the streets. Although cleanliness of the place could be improved.

Thanks a lot for your nice words. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.ç Happy new travels.

I booked two nights with Stray Cat hostel and that two nights became 20 days. Stray Cat Hostel is more than just a hostel, it's a place that I feel comfortable going back to. It's a place where there are people I can count on when I need help. It's a family-like "hostel" that the staffs would worry about me if I go back "home" late at night. It's a "hostel" that I would call to tell them that I arrived safely at the next destination. Thank you :)

• 16th Sep 2015
  • China

Thank you for your kind feedback. Happy new travels.

I don't normally like hostels, but this place was excellent. The people I met here, staff and temporary residents alike, were friendly, interesting and just to be around. I was happy to return here every day because it felt quite homely. A+.

• 15th Sep 2015

Thank you for this feedback. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay in Istanbul at Stray Cat Hostel. Happy and safe new travels.

Easily one of the best hostels i've ever stayed at - colourful and creative interior, super friendly staff, laid-back people that you can trust and dont have to lock all your stuff away from...like in the good old days :) great location next to Bosphorus, tram and artsy neighbourhoods ... oh and they have KITTENS ♡

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are more than happy to know you enjoyed your stay at Stray Cat Hostel. Happy and safe new travels.

My second time at SC, just two nights this time, it was as nice i remembered. Great room, AC, shops close to hostel and same nice staff.

It was a pleasure to have you and your friend here. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, and for the nice words, Happy travels.

Thank you for the wonderful stay in the Stray Cat Hostel. Greetings to the kittens :)

Thank you for your nice words. Happy to know you will choose us for your next Istanbul visit again. Happy new travels.

This place was fine (as long as you don't mind cats) but it was really really hot in the room and had no fan, and you can't open the windows because of the ultra conservative neighbors who can see in the room. The wifi was spotty at best. The staff was super nice and very helpful. I loved those kittens, too!

We are happy to hear that you found us very helpful and friendly. Thank you for your time to evaluate our hostel.At our hostel we strive to provide a social and welcoming environment where travellers can meet and sleep for a budget rate. Additionally there is air conditioning in every room, we apologize if our staff was not clear about this. We regrettably apologize for not fulfilling your expectations and wish you safe and happy travels.

great place to meet people

Thank you for this nice feedback. Happy to jnow you enjoyed to bein Istanbul with us.Happy new travels.

1 2 Next » last »