Stray Cat Hostel Reviews

Mebusan Yokusu 35, Findikli Taksim, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great place to stay, very friendly and genuinely nice staff, secure area and close to public transport and tourist attractions. I got many new friends at this hostel. Highly recommended and I will definitely return! Linda

This is definetely one of the bests (if not the best) hostel I've ever been to. Great location, just 2 minutes from tram stop that gets you to old town. Our room was really big and clean. They offer free sheets and towels if asked. Bathrooms are nice, modern and clean. The SUPER friendly staff makes the stay mindblowing. They are really helpful and give you directions to restaurants, shops and touristic sites, even help you plan your days. Breakfast is nice around the common table. Totaly worth

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Spain

A great place to stay. Plenty of room in the dorm I was in, the guys working there were the most helpful I have ever had at a hostel. Actually, the breakfast was really good too! Made me get out of bed for it after a big night. The kittens are great fun as well. Just down the road from Taksim square, great spot. Get in there!

Great location, super helpful and friendly staff and clean. I'd definitely stay here again!

Great staff that will sort out all the questions and concerns that you may have. They are very willing to do in depth planning or just provide the odd-tip, not because they are paid to do it but because they enjoy it!

The staff was extremely friendly. Some of the best I have ever met. Always willing to answer questions or give you tips on bars or locations to visit. Location was good and the breakfast was great! If you get bored you can watch the cats wrestle each other. Just don't eat tuna in front of them and expect them to leave you alone.

a good location with a super staff always trying to help everybody and are interesting people...a part of Istanbul! will be back for my next turkish travel :-)

Great atmosphere, thanx´s to Hamid what a LEGEND!! this guy will give you the best advice to enjoy this gem, perfect location.

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely kittens... I'd like to stay at Straycat Hostel once again :))

1 2 Next » last »