Struy Guest House Reviews

109 Ballifeary Road, Inverness, Inverness, Scotland

1: they woke me up at 1130pm banging on my door. When I checked in at 5pm the day before I offered to pay in card, they preferred cash. The next morning I got cash and no one was there to collect money, no one was there at 2pm or 9pm either. I texted to see if someone would be there the next morning when I was cheching out and they didn't answer. And then they just bang on my door that night at 1130. 2- when there not there they leave keys taped inside the first door which is open. NOT SAFE

We had the only four bed dorm with no sink, there was only two toilets and one shower in the whole hostel, our room was right by the door and was very noisy, could hear everything. The beds were fine but the room could do with a mirror!!

The hostel was really nice, the only problem was a drunk guy entering the shared 4 beds room at 03:00 and nobody takes care about it. It is the only aspect it should be improved. In general terms very very good

• 31st May 2014
  • Spain

It's on the Great Glen Way, good location for walking hiking or city sightseeing. Staff is very sweet and helpful, and the bath room is absolutely excellent!! It's worth to give Struy a chance when you visit Inverness :)))

A great value guest house with very friendly staff. I would recommended Struy to anyone on a budget looking for clean and comfortable accommodation.

Thank you very much for a pleasent stay.

I lived on the ground floor, there was no taps on that floor, which was rather inconvenient. Besides, when the bathroom was occupied, I could not find any taps. Staff was really nice and helpful!

If you want to stay at an affordable, friendly guest house close to Inverness, look no further than the Struy Guest House! My companion and I enjoyed the cozy atmosphere, settled in quickly and easily, and were glad to be a short drive away from the city. The owner welcomed us into the guest house, a professional and helpful fellow who made sure our needs were met.

• 19th May 2014

The hostel uses self check-in by phone, which works absolutely fine. When staff are on duty at the guest-house, they are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. All the facilities expected are present, plus more - tea, coffee, glasses, very clean and good shower, bedding, comfy beds. We stayed in a dorm that we got all to ourselves - good because the rooms are not extremely spacious. Good location, 20 minutes outside Inverness city centre, with pretty islands close by.

It is a very comfortable, clean, well organised, and NICE place to stay. Good location. Priced like a hostel, but you get B&B standard.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Poland

Very good place, friendly owner and staff. Clean room. Perfect bed.

• 1st May 2014
  • Hungary

We really have a great time there. The hostel has good amenities and everything was clean. The staff was very polite and helpful. Highly recommended.. Dont hesitate!!!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Spain

love room. really cosy. clean and has the basic amenities in the room. ie electric kettle, complementary tea and coffee, tv. thumbs up

Sleeping there is alright but the breakfast is not worth its price.

Very nice palce, staff was very friendly and helpfull.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Really nice place, was perfect for us, a bit out of town so was quiet, with off street parking. spacious nicely decorated shower room. The room was warm,spacious and clean too, staff were helpful and was at a very good winter price.

nice place , clean and good facilities free parking and wifi good. Ali the owner was very helpful and attentive

Free parking and free wifi clean and good facilities. Staff were friendly.

• 7th Feb 2014