Struy Guest House

Fabulous 679 Total Reviews

• steffywhoelse
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2017

It's a guest house, not a hostel, so it didn't feel very homey but it was a cute and clean house. The staff is not always there which was fine by me. I had to call a number to get instructions on how to get inside. Everywhere were written instructions and in case there were still questions, I could've called the house owner. Kasper, who's the staff who checked us in later in the afternoon was super friendly and helpful!

4th Sep 2017
8.0

Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay here do to a change in travel plans, but I was very much looking forward to my stay here. I would recommend for anyone to go ahead and check it out. It seems to be a great place to stay from what I've seen.

• England, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2017
4.3

My single private room was a caravan on a drive. No running water and to get to the toilet, I had to unlock 2 doors and climb a flight of stairs.

21st Aug 2017
5.1

I stayed in the caravan and it was alright, but there were a lot of cobwebs and the door was a little weird. Staff was just going to be gone so I couldn't store luggage for the afternoon and I had to open the common room myself because the staff wasn't awake for when breakfast was supposed to be available.

• England, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2017

Very pleasant place, warm and cooperative staff.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

Clean cheap place to stay. Sharing a single bathroom between many many people was a little annoying. Comfy bed and didn't have to do dishes as they said to keep them of the dining room and they would clean.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

The cheapest room here is a caravan, which is fine, however there are buttons in the seating of the caravan and these will press into your back when sleeping there. The internet was great in the caravan and all facilities we used were very clean and well working. The staff is so insanely nice and will almost bend over backwards to help you in anyway needed. However beware when booking the caravan, it's only ment for one person.

21st Jul 2017

It's 15 mins walk to the center, but will be with great view if chose football yard then with riverside and island.

8th Jul 2017
4.0

it was dirty and the staff very apathetic

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2017

The staff was very nice and understanding. For future reference they charge 3% extra for card so make sure you bring cash. The staff was fine with me going to get cash and paying before I went to sleep which worked out well. It was not a problem for me but, I did not see any lockers in the room. It is about a 20 minute walk to the city center. Overall it was a good stay.

×