Struy Guest House Reviews

109 Ballifeary Road, Inverness, Inverness, Scotland

I had a great stay at the Struy Guest House. There was a genuine welcome and the room was comfortable and warm. I will definitely stay there again.

I had a great stay at the Struy Guest House. I was made to feel at home with a genuine welcome. The room was comfortable and warm. We had an early start the next day and the owner was very accommodating. All in all I thoroughly recommend the Struy Guest House and will definitely stay there again.

Clean shower, and good breakfast for the two pounds, but the bed squeaked whenever you moved and one of the additional blankets we used smelled badly of smoke.

Very friendly- made me feel at home - room lovely very comfortable bed as well

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

I stayed for 2 nights with the Struy Guest house. It's quit near to the city centre so you have to walk round about 10 minutes. The guest house was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful! There is one little thing that has to be pointed out. The guest house has only one bath with shower and toilet and one additional little toilet. But by time managing and communication the bottlenecks have been reduced a lot! All in all I was very satisfied with me stay there and i would recommend it!

We were 5 of us sleeping at this Guest House with at least 5 or 6 other rooms. The main problem is that there is only one bathroom and one toilet for the whole house which is really annoying. Except for the bathromm, there is no sink.

One could put some lockable lockers into the dorms so that one can be sure that nobody can loot their stuff while away.

• 4th Apr 2015

We enjoyed our stay at the guest house, friendly staff, comfy beds

Easy to improve on kitchen/sitting etc

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Finland

We enjoyed our stay at the guest house, friendly staff, comfy beds

very uncomplicated and good!

Everything as expected. You have what you pay for.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My goodness where do I begin with this atrocious excuse for a hostel? I was given the "chalet" (aka garden shed). I arrived in Feb on a cold night & all the windows were left open. It was so cold inside that I could see my breath. The electric heater was broken, the door had holes in, the walls had stains, there were cobwebs on the walls, the bed was LITERALLY the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on, the furniture looked like they'd come from a tip. AND IT WAS SO COLD.

• 19th Feb 2015

a little far from the town, but it is really a beautiful house, we all like it very much.

Rooms are freezing and they say breakfast is included but it is not.

as stated on our hostelworld profile it does clearly say that breakfast is not included and is to be paid for extra. The heating comes on with a timer in the evening and the morning so that could be the reason the room was cold when they checked in during the daytime. if they were cold they should have let us know and we would have provided them with extra heating of some sort as we are very accommodating that way. :-)

View all Inverness Bed and Breakfasts