Stu. Residence Aryan Reviews

Rue des Palais 64 B-1030, Brussels, Belgium

Access to room from reception is just via lift, no stairs. Door handle broken, opening from inside of room just by pulling the key. Toilet reservoir mechanism not working properly, water flowing sound all the night.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Latvia

Good location, modern and clean facilities, friendly staff.

Brussels is a small city so you don't have to worry about location too bad. I would just get a place near the train station like this one. I liked this place a lot because it was basically a hotel room and was kept clean and provided for like one. The price was a little bit more expensive than a hostel but cheaper than a hotel so I am really satisfied.

I was expecting an average hostel, but Stu. Residence Aryan is more like a nice hotel. My friend and I were happy with the accomodation. It is very clean, spacious ensuite room, close enough to the gare du Nord, and the recepcionists are attentive and polite.

• 20th Aug 2014

We were expecting hostel quality accommodation, ended up with our own spacious hotel room (with a TV)! If you can deal with the location, I would highly recommend staying here while in Brussels. Ideal for couples and groups, solo travelers best avoid.

It is a good hostel. There is nothing special about it. Good price. Good facilities. The location is not the best, but the price of a hostel is always related with the location. I did not try the breakfast. The staff was very friendly, but they struggle with English, which can be a problem. I guess that the main improvements can be achieved on this topic.

our window was broken and we couldnt open it so it was really hot in the room:( othewise would be a nice room, with two beds and bathroom... staff was helpful but i wouldnt recommend to go to Brusel in summer, its like a death city, plus the location of the hostel is not really safe...

Had a two day stay with my boyfriend, and we got a double room. We had a great stay at this hostel! Excellent staff, facilities, and security. We highly enjoyed our stay here. There was a mini kitchen with a sink and a stove, sadly no cutlery, dishes, or pans, but I guess that's to be expected, otherwise everyone would take them home. We were able to find the hostel fairly easy. The neighbourhood was a little sketchy, so we chose not to go out at night. Cheap food and beer nearby though! (Y)!

• 21st May 2014