Stu. Residence Aryan Reviews

Rue des Palais 64 B-1030, Brussels, Belgium

For the price I paid I would expect better conditions. There were some reconstructions going and therefore under the window of my room was some noisy building cell that was thruming all night long. Friday morning at 7 a.m. next to my room working with a jackhammer. A map "How to get to the hotel" is confusing. And a fact that hotel staff are not responsible for things you will leave in your room while you are away made me even more annoyed. Sorry, but you should think about the price of services

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Czech Republic

You'd be hard pressed to find single rooms in Brussels at such an excellent price! Facilities were small but clean, the wifi internet exquisite and the breakfast large.