Stu. Residence Aryan Reviews

Rue des Palais 64 B-1030, Brussels, Belgium

Résidence Aryan is located north east of the station Brussels Noord, which is a part of the city everyone warns you of, that it would be unsafe. However, besides having not the cleanest surrounding in this part of town, we did not feel unsafe at all. One can walk in about 10-15 minutes to the city centre and the tram departs right in front of the hostel. It was clean and we even had a nice balcony with a great view and that all for a price, not more expensive than a crappy 10 bed-dorm - perfect!

• 24th Jun 2015

Piping problems were solved after request, room smelled very smoky, only 1 towel per person, furniture (clothes) was not useable

For the price I paid I would expect better conditions. There were some reconstructions going and therefore under the window of my room was some noisy building cell that was thruming all night long. Friday morning at 7 a.m. next to my room working with a jackhammer. A map "How to get to the hotel" is confusing. And a fact that hotel staff are not responsible for things you will leave in your room while you are away made me even more annoyed. Sorry, but you should think about the price of services

• 22nd Apr 2015