Student Residences Queen Margaret University Reviews

Musselburgh, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Scotland

You know what facilities you're getting when you book a student hostel, even if today's students are luxurious beasts with en suite shower. The staff were very helpful, and knowledgeable about local transport (23.13 last train Edinburgh to Musselburgh, 10 mins; once an hour night buses 45mins). Tea and coffee topped up. All Fine.

• 6th Aug 2014

I enjoy my stay at the Student Residences at Queen Margaret. I got there earlier than I expected. The room overall was very big. The campus was located within a few minutes from the train and bus stations, which was good for my first time being in Scotland. Daryll was very helpful in answering all of my questions, from the day one. As I said before the room was very big, but I did not like the size of the bathroom, but that was part of the experience. After a couple days, I was able to adjust.

• 4th Aug 2014