Students Hostel Luis Velez Reviews

Street Luis Velez de Guevara 2 Floor 3, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

I have put some luggage in the store room after checking out on the 8th April. When I go back to get my belongings in that evening, the male staff attitude is so rude. The staff don't know how to speak English and keep yelling us with Spainish and some English words. He has no patience and after knowing what we are saying, he just still scolded us with a bad attitude. I have never such a bad service before and I wish to share this to everyone, telling them don't go to that hostel.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

The rooms were excellent, and we could see house keeping everyday cleaning. This hostel is centrally located in Madrid and everything feels like a short 5 to 10 minute walk away.

Decent hostel and i like that towels were provided. Receptionist was nice and helpful. However, it was a little bit noisy from the streets after mid-night. Check-in service could have been better and faster if the receptionist did not have to process details by hand.

Perfect localization, near to main turistic attractions, very polite staff, rooms and bathroom clean and nice. Little minus for slow Internet. In the kitchen there is a microvave and stove, no oven and kettle. For this money, I strongly recomend.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Poland

Hostel is well located and clean however this is not a hostel. My understing for the word "hostel" is a place where you can meet others and socialize. this is not the place for that. Beyond this, the reception guy was very unpolite to us, telling that we should leave the kitchen cause other people wanted to use it. We tried to explain that anyone could use cause we were there chilling out but he didnt listen and even invited us to leave the hostel which we didnt do cause was midnight.

Dear apreciate guest, The information we have is that you and your friends were drunk in our kitchen ( which is exclusive for meals). Unfortunately our other guest could not use the kitchen as you used it. On the other hand there could be a misunderturding with our receptionist as he invited you to continue your meeting outside the hostel as we received too many complains.

We stayed in a individual room with shared bathroom. It was quite small, and we could hear perfectly every noise produced in the bathroom at the side of our room, making sleeping difficult. For the price of the room, I was expecting something better.

when we arrived, they had a problem with our reservation, so we spent the first day in another place then the next day we had to move again to another place, but they were really grateful with that gave us a very good place