Students Residence Reviews

Ilirska ulica 2, Ljubljana, Slovenia

I would like to suggest the possibility to borrow a hair dryer on the reception. But I like it very much...... the staff were there whenever we needed them ...very professional ..., the location was perfect since I needed to be nearby the bus &train station. And the value for money was quite all right .Congratulations .

I really liked the quality of the matresses! The internet was poor on the second floor, and the comon rooms not really inviding, but the rooms were big and really awsome value for money. We also joined the free walking tour with tina, and that is really recommendable!!!

Staff were helpful. Expensive for uni hall. No Internet in our room but at reception. Close to town and train station

It was a nice place to stay, not that expensive and close to the centre of town which was a plus. Although our rooms were confused as the building actually only offers two bed rooms so by booking a 4-bed ensuite we had two separate rooms and a communal shower and bathroom, the whole thing was worked out when we mentioned it to the staff and then got a refund on some of our money. Ljubljana is a great place and I recommend going to see it even if you don't stay here.

2-bed dorm rooms with a proper kitchen. Didn't had a good atmosphere at all since I only met people in the elevator. Also didn't had wifi on my room (5th floor). Cleanliness in the bathroom was okay. Staff was helpful. Major plus was the ideal location. Very close to center, train station and nightlife area.

Great place. Very clean, very friendly, very nice rooms. It is not a party location if you look for that but it is very close to the center and nice bars etc....

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Austria

Well located near the center, not beautiful building but nice to see that if you book for a dormitory is in fact a room for 2 persons with common bathroom. Wifi in my room (2nd floor). Welcoming staff and helpfuf, give a map of the city. The atmosphere is average but i don't mind you have many things to do out. Enough clean, just the bed seems to me unconfotable and there is not a real curtain against morning light but it's most of the time like that in eastern/central countries in Europe.

Nice stay. Basic accomodation, Easy to get around from. Staff are really informative.

I enjoyed my stay in the hostel. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, the apartments were clean, had a fully equipped kitchen and were cleaned daily. The other guests were nice too, and the location of the hostel was perfect. I have no complaints. Thanks a lot!

• 18th Aug 2013

It is very good hostel. At first, it is a little bit hard to find. But the hostel is very good. They have automat. The price is very reasonable.

Pretty decent. Golf valué for money. 6 persons dorm was divided into 3 double rooms with 2 beds each, with kitchen and bathroom. Quite ok for the price paid. Not so far from the station.

Really good place to stay with an awesome location. Computers didn't work but were able to use a partner hostel so it wasn't too bad. Staff were awesome trying to help me locate my lost phone (lost on a night out not in the hostel). Definitely recommend this hostel!

great place to stay : 6 bed mixed dorms are in fact 3 double bed privates sharing bathroom, shower and a perfectly functioning and full-equipped kitchen. staff is very cool. clean. the rooms are amazing and the bed comfortable. Here's the only problems: we desperately needed a washing machine, and it was broken. i needed internet, and both PCs were out of order. That is not cool, but it is forgiven.

It's definitely a students' dorm but it's all you need to have a great stay in Ljubljana. Recommended!

The wifi does not work in the room however a dorm for 2 is a great value and you might end up with the room by yourself.

Really enjoyed our stay here. The "6 bed rooms" are actually arranged in a suite so that there are 3 rooms with two beds in each that share a bathroom and kitchen. The views from high up were fantastic and the location was great too. The only thing that sucked was that wireless only worked in lobby.

Very close to the city center and staff were so friendly and helpful

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Spain

I liked it so much here I stayed an extra night. One of the best and cleanest hostels I've been to. The only downside is that Wifi only works on the bottomfloor. The shower roofs should also be cleaned from bugs...but apart from that I loved it, just like the city as well.

Perfect place to stay in Ljubjana, near to the station, near to the center, good price, clean...and with a kitchen, internet. Near a green area!

6 bed shared dorms are really 3x 2 bed rooms that share a kitchen