Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

The hostel had our group down for the wrong check in day so we were placed in the 10 person room in the basement of the building which smelled like mold. The bathrooms were also dirty and it was not a pleasant experience at all. The receptionist also barely gave us a discount for the trouble she caused. We will never be going back to this hostel again.

• 13th Sep 2014

I only spent one night in the hostel, therefore couldn't really explore all of its facilities. However, I was really impressed with the staff member, who was extremely helpful when I arrived in the middle of the night.

The hostel is in a really good location, easy to get to from the metro station and close to the acropolis. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff are super helpful- one guy helped me with the tedious process of buying my ferry ticket online as the travel desk had closed. I would definitely recommend the student and travellers in.

They need to have free Wi-Fi for all travelers staying. The computers were slow and didn't work.

Nice hostel, nice staff, clean and the location is great!!! I recommend it!

Nice atmosphere, nice staff. You can meet people from everywhere in the small backyard while drinking some beers or just relaxing..

• 1st Sep 2014

If you need a place to rest your head for a couple nights, this hostel will do! Bathrooms were semi-clean (but what do you expect for a hostel?). We stayed in a tiny room resembling a closet. Great atmosphere though, met lots of people in the main garden/bar. No wifi from our room. Some rooms with A/C, ours didn't and was hottttt!

the location was the best aspect.

Wie spent three nights at the Students and Travellers Inn and enjoyed our stay very much. All the tourist attractions are in walking distance, rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly and always super helpful. Florin, one of the recepcionists, recommended a vistit to one oft the Islands and even booked the trip for us for a pretty good price. All in all, we can absolutely recommend staying at the Students and Travellers Inn.

• 29th Aug 2014

Very nice staff and great location

very comfortable place to live

Flori is an excelent recepcionist, always in a good mood and helpfull!

Was only here for a night but it was a good hostel. Staff was so helpful - even helped me book a flight when I arrived at 1am. Good location next to all of the sites in Athens!

A great hostel! conveniently located next to the old town and one of the main shopping streets. Air conditiong works great, lovely courtyard, friendly and humorous staff, a (bipolar?) cat named cookie. the bar is closed at the moment, but the reception is super friendly and sell drinks, and its open 24 hours. Not the cheapest, but definitely worth the money. Oh yeah, Florin and all the other staff was great. Thank you for the hospitality!

This hostel has been so accommodating to my travel needs! This is my third stay and it's located right in the middle of plaka with lots to do around you. You are a 5-10min walk from the acropolis and it's a nice relaxed atmosphere. The staff are incredible and very accommodating - I will be back and am happy to share this review with you all who are considering a place to stay in Athens! :)

• 18th Aug 2014

Highly recommended to those who travel with low budget and a keen for ancient Greek culture and homely warmth!!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

Great people, great vibe, perfect location! Don't miss this place, a hostel in the heart of authentic Athens. Wonderful place to stay while visiting this historical venue!!!

Hmm average stay. No printing facilities - had to run and find an Internet cafe at 2am to print a boarding pass. Tap dripped all night next to my room and was very loud. Wifi was not great. Not the worst, but certainly not the best. The best thing - very close to everything

I had a great stay at the Students Inn. It was centrally located in the center of town and a short walk away from the Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and other major sights. The staff were all very attentive and helpful whenever I asked questions. The rooms are comfortable and not cramped, unlike other places I have stayed in before. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Athens!

• 9th Aug 2014

Ideal location on a super cute street with restaurants near by and shopping right at your doorstep and close to train station! Wifi is best I've had in a hostel in weeks... As a bonous the staff are totally friendly and went out of there way to help me out, held my bags for three nights so I could venture to islands with ease. This place has everything, location, great people and access to plan your next adventure. This is my second visit!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7