Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Great staff very helpful with all information, and making me feel welcome. Hostel has a nice relaxed atmosphere and large comfortable room. Would recommend to anyone staying in athens

Everything was perfect. The staff was extremely helpful and kind with us. It was a boomer we didn't stay longer.

It was good three years so I stayed again.

we had a great stay. It has the best location,friendly staff. No complaints!

The hostel is very well located, near by the Acropolis, there are plenty of bars and resturants neraby, the staff was very kind.

The day that I checked-in was a guy that didn´t accept the payment or recommended something, really bad. The next days, it was a really nice girl that explained everything, really great. The location is great, only don´t go to the restaurants besides the hostel, they don´t deserve call it Greek food in there. I recommend going a few minutes away to get great restaurants and much cheaper.

Would have been nice to have lockers in the room 😉

• 18th Dec 2015

This is an excellent and affordable place to stay and see Athens. It's in a beautiful and very central location in old Athens (Plaka) just a few blocks from the Acropolis. The subway is also just a few blocks away. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Couldn't recommend this place more highly.

Great hostel right in the heart of Plaka. I had a room with a balcony overlooking restaurants and bars. Live Greek music can be heard throughout the neighborhood. Only a few minutes walking to Sindagama Square, the metro and 10 minutes walking to Akropolis. Staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Loved staying here so much I extended my stay in Athens 3 extra days. Would definitely suggest this hostel to other travelers.

If you could longer curtains into the shower it would already help a lot!

Great location!! Really helpful, nice staff! Hardly anyone there but still really noisy cuz of thin walls. WC had to be cranked up to flush so noisy and shower had no walls so got whole area wet. No lockers in the rooms.

Very nice, helpful staff. Excellent location in the city centre close to the main attractions. I didnt need to use the public transport to reach the most important sites in the city. The room was okay, it didnt have much facilities. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and we had only one chair, 2 side beds and a small tabletable (it was all taken already when I arrived). I couldnt hang my jacket anywhere.

Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in - good decor and furniture, helpful staff, nice patio/bar, and even a travel agent in-house. Easy 5-10 minute walk from Syntagma Square, and Plaka is of course central to all the Athens-y things. Wifi a spotty throughout building. The common room is nice and cosy but was in low-traffic part of the building, so few people congregated in my time there. FWTIW - hostel is next to a preschool, waking to Greek nursery rhymes was a highlight.

El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, los chicos que trabajan aqui son muy amables y el ambiente es genial! Absolutamente recomendable! :)

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Argentina

Great place, met some cool people on the patio. Great beds. Very helpful staff.

Wondeful hostel

We stayed there for 2 days, the location was great, very clean, showers ok, beds comfortable. Overall ok.m

my boyfriend and i chose students and travellers to stay for one night before we went to the islands, we arrived late and they helped us out straight away. the staff told us everything there was to know aboult athens and the surrounding area which helped us out a lot to get the most out of our one night. this was was amazing.

Students is in a great spot in Plaka. Easy walking distance to all the major sights. Decent wifi, good breakfast. The staff is great, we got a lot of info when we arrived. We also left for Santorini for a few days and got to leave our big backpacks here for free. We came back and decided to stay here for the rest of our time in Athens.

Goood place, clean helpful and super flexible!!

• 5th Nov 2015