Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

2051 Total Reviews

Everyone was absolutely lovely and the room was very nice. The place is affordable, and it's very close to everything you would want to do in Athens. I would definitely stay again!

• 28th Mar 2015

I enjoyed my stay. I would only recommend that their computers be updated. I had trouble loading stuff because their browser was old. Also, wish they had a printer in case the travelers needed to print traveling documents. Overall, not a bad place to stay.

The rooms were extremely small. I don't like the system of leaving your key at check in and asking for it when you get back. The lady at the front gave me a box of keys to pick from and I could have taken someone else's key and gone into their room, no problem. That did not make me feel very secure. There is a microwave and water heater, for guests to use. There were only two outlets in my room and three people, which was extremely frustrating. Good location and wifi.

Very Friendly and attentive staff, clean, perfect location. The only problem is the Wifi, even with efforts of the staff to solve this problem, it didn't work well almost always, but I recommend stay there!

Clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. I stayed in 4-bed mix dorm.

We during low season, but received excellent service. Staff was friendly and very helpful. :)

Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Noting to pick on.

This hostel is amazing, one of the best I've ever stayed in. Staff is excellent, a great place to stay in if your going to Athens.

Easy to get to from airport. Excellent location to explore Athens.

The location is great. No common area except for outside patio, which in the winter isn't useful. Tiny bathrooms.

This is a great place on many reasons - location, staff and atmosphere, it is all worth it, so I highly recommend it, as one can't top this one! One more aspect, staff gives you more than you pay for, to be more specific, I was upgraded - meaning put into a better room TWICE! :)

The location is perfect. You can go Ancient City such as Acropolis, Panthenon, Ancient Agora by foot. The Hostel is so close to Syntagma Metro Station. The staffs are friendly and so kind. Everything was perfect for the weekend holiday!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Turkey

This is great place to stay when you stay Athens. Staff is very friendly and room is really comfortable:) I strongly recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Japan

I had a perfect stay, both cosmina and mihaela were super helpful. I even had a free room upgrade, which was very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Very good hostel. It s clean and quiet I recommend to you Very near the center The staff is very friendly

Very clean and well run hostel. Going there in the off season the place is dead and doesn't seem like its normal self. If you are there in the off season and are traveling solo without a roommate in your room, god luck meeting anybody, don't meet anyone outside of your room. I can see how this place could be fun when it is packed, but I personally love smaller hostels where you actually talk to people. However, it is the perfect location and is very new/clean. Wifi did not work all 3 days.

very disappointed with the wifi, it wasn't working at all during the two days I was there... also no kitchen. overall it's a nice place to stay but more of a hotel, no atmosphere and hard to meet other travelers.

Great staff, delicious breakfasts clean rooms and great location. What more could you ask

Very helpful and friendly staff. Perfect location for everywhere. Good value.

The hostel is really nice and central and the people who work there very kind and helpful all the time!

• 15th Feb 2015