Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

Muy buena gente!!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

The hostel was in a great location. So close to everything and the staff was great. We came back a few days after staying there and they let us use the lockers for free for a few hours! Very clean and hot showers! definitly would reccomend to anyone staying in Athens!

• 13th Apr 2014

We had a great stay in the hostel. The location is truly terrific and staff were helpful and very kind. The hostel provides you a very comprehensive free map, and we enjoyed our breakfasts (3-5 euros each, and quite good). The rooms were average, but the wifi was great and again, you are in a wonderful location in the heart of the Plaka. Thanks for a great stay!

The location is perfect,and the service is good too.Great helpful staff gave us all the information of the city.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • China

friendly staf

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

good location and friendly atmosfere

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Greece

Was a nice stay! I will come back

• 4th Apr 2014

Perfect location and friendly atmosphere. Definitely will come back!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Romania

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location. But there was no warm shower water after around 8pm: I guess it may because the warm water container there is not big enough, so after several other people taking shower, there won't be any more warm water left for you. I couldn't take a shower the first day because of the cold water. Wifi signal was weak in our 3-female dorm on the 1st floor. Lots of restaurants downstairs along the street. Price of this hostel was not high.

The staff at this hostel are really some of the best people I've ever meet working in a hostel. They went above and beyond to not only make me feel welcome, but to also assist me. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone!! Awesome!

Great hostel, great location, highly recommended. Two free shots of Whiskey, which is something you can't beat.

Unbeatable location, super friendly atmosphere, little off season for now though. Definitely will come back!

• 24th Mar 2014

Thank you for everything!

The location was absolutely perfect for us and the staff were super friendly. I would definitely recommend this hostel for someone looking to enjoy some time in Athens.

thank you thank you all about thank you

• 19th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

great place in the city closed to Acropole, easy for the transport from the airport by bus or metro very nice and helpfull staff,

• 15th Mar 2014

Loved it! The staff were incredibly friendly. Will suggest to others. Great location.

The location here is perfect since the local area has many shops and restuarants while still being very safe at night. It's very central to all the main sites and a metro station. The rooms are very bright and airy and most importantly they are very clean. They have lots of electrical outlets, personal lamps, and clean towels and sheets are provided. There is also a room with computers and internet if you don't have a WiFi device. The service is exceptional and always happy to help.

• 11th Mar 2014

My stay here was great! So close to all the sights and close to the metro and bus stop. The staff was great helping me with all my needs and giving me any information I needed 24/7. They even have a travel agency available. I loved my stay here both times and will definitely return!

I had a lovely stay in a single room high up on the third floor, with a gorgeous view of surrounding rooftops -and I didn't even have to share a bathroom. The staff is possibly the kindest I have ever met in a European hostel and always warm and welcoming. I couldn't recommend this hostel more highly.

• 9th Mar 2014