Students & Travellers Inn

Fabulous 3081 Total Reviews

• katrinamangous3338
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
23rd Jun 2017

We only stayed for a night on our trip home from Israel. The location is excellent if you want to wander the Plaka and Monastriraki areas during the day or night for eating or shopping. The restaurant outside our room was loud until late at night, but the double glazing made it possible to still sleep through the noise. The rooms are dated and basic, but clean and spacious for our group of 3. The hostel was also convenient for catching the X95 bus to and from the airport.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2017
7.1

It was ok for a night. Right in Plaka so good Location, unless you're looking for a younger ground- there might be a better location hostel. Not really any bars in the area. But heaps of shops/restaurants. Wifi is patchy. But I found this a lot everywhere I stayed in Greece. I would not recommend it. It was fine. But I would probably try somewhere else next time I visit.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Stayed here for one night. Our room was clean and spacious, only a little hot as the aircon was struggling. Staff were welcoming, very friendly and helpful (organised our taxi pick up for airport and told us the where to go for dinner). Only 10 min walk to the Acropolis - great location. Only real problem was the wifi being very slow. Thank you, would recommend.

5.1

The staff was very rude gave me attitude when I paid with credit card. have a weird policy where you have to leave the key at the front desk every time you leave the hostel. They are really bad at explaining things. the bed is the worst bed I've slept in ever. could feel every spring on the bed. This was our 10th city in EU staying in hostels throughout and this was the worst in every way. The shower head does not stay in place and the Ac is nice however it's on or off so super hot or cold

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

Best location in the centre of Plaka (short stroll from Syntagma Square)...staff were extremely friendly and helpful in assisting with public transport (which saved me a lot of money in not having to catch taxis). Nice outdoor common area too.

19th Jun 2017

Good location if you want to be walking distance of all the tourist sites. I chose this place because I had a very early flight and it is super close and direct to the bus that takes you to the airport. Overall it was clean and the staff washers helpful.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017
7.4

The location is perfect, right near a bunch of shops and food as well as the acropolis and I found the staff to be very helpful. That being said the hostel itself is kind of dirty and was lacking a certain atmosphere.

• ABHoti
  • USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

This was the first hostel I ever been to and overall I had a great experience and the hostel was nicely set up.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017
7.4

The staff were absolutely amazing and the location is very central! However, the due to its central location the building is exposed to loud music most of the night. Very, very basic facilities (squeaky doors, floors, hard beds, etc) and the locks didn't appear to work in our room. It has limited wifi but great A/C. Pretty good for the price though :).

13th Jun 2017

Nice place in a great location in central Athens, it's just there were ants in our room when we got there. We killed them and no more showed up for the duration of our stay. The shower was pretty cold for pretty long the second night, but aside from that, everything was great. The AC worked great, staff was very nice and welcoming.