Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

2080 Total Reviews

We enjoy our trip in this hostel. Nice place, in the heart of the old city. Nice place to stay, nice people, good location, nice breakfast !

• 24th Apr 2015

It is locateded near the Syndagma Square which is very convenient to go from the airport and Akropolis. Cosmina、Minaela & Florin are all very nice guys!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • China

It is an excellent hostel, very good location, 5 minutes walk to the sytagma metro station and the airport shuttle bus station. very clean and the shower is nice. 24 hour reception is also helpful. Also a travel agency downstairs, I bought my ferry tickets here, really convenient, I will stay here again definitely.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • China

Students & Travellers was a perfect hostel! Very welcoming, nice rooms with clean bed sheets, nice enviroment. The location was just perfect, next to the main atractions and stations! The staff was just amazing, so helpful and kind! Loved it, would come back for sure!

Location is great in the heart of plaka and the staff were very knowledgable. However no security lockers at all in the room, a rather disgusting bathroom (1 toilet... Was plugged when went to use twice..) and my sheets/bed was very dirty. You can also hear absolutely everything through the walls so it is very hard to sleep when the dorm next to you is up at 2-4am. My third hostel experience and easily my worst.

• 18th Apr 2015

The staff was world class and very friendly, helping us book a ferry and being as nice to us as possible! The room was also very clean with good Wi-Fi in most areas. The location of the hostel was also amazing; it was extremely close to the Acropolis, which was extremely convenient. I really enjoyed my stay here.

It was a very fun hostel to stay in and make new friends! it was very close to everywhere I wanted to go to and the staff was very very helpful and accomodating!

• 17th Apr 2015

I loved the staff! Friendly, and even upgraded my room for free. However, half the toilets were always clogged, and the only common area is outside, which was buzzing with a crapton of mosquitoes. Location is right next to a ton of shops and restaurants, and not far from the metro.

I thought the staff was very welcoming and friendly. The second time I stayed there they upgraded our room to a private double with no extra charge so that was very nice. The location was perfect because it was within walking distance of the acropolis and the metro.

Student and Traveler's Hostel is my favorite hostel whenever I stay in Athens location, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. Easy walking distance to the Acropolis and charming Plaka restaurants and cafes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I'll be coming back...

• 15th Apr 2015

the staff is super friendly and helpful, the woman who is working during the day is really kind, ubication is the best, nearly restaurants and close to the station, the only thing abou complain are the mattresses (not comfortable at all) but definitely i will be back!

no kitchen, beds not comfortable, rooms small, location excellent.

Loved this place! Great staff!!

This hostel was pretty awesome! I don't think location can get any better it is right at the bottom of the acropolis and in the center of Plaka the old city. The staff were all really friendly I came alone so they gave a a private instead of a dorm probably due to groups booking together. Facilities are good clean bathrooms. The breakfast isn't free you can buy it from 3-5 euros pretty good! The wifi is pretty good I was on the third floor so it was a bit weak sometimes. Overall a great stay!!

Great location, great staff!

This hostel is in the absolute most perfect location in the Plaka, super close to everything. The people that work at the hostel are incredibly helpful and nice, and they made the stay great. Overall it's a wonderful hostel, and I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Athens!

Great location, very helpful staff and nice atmosphere

Facilities were atrocious (VERY outdated, broken bathrooms, not well-kept), but the location made it worthwhile I guess

Seriously this was the best hostel! The staff were so helpful and spoke really great English. It is in the center of Plaka 5 minutes walking from the Acropolis and 10 minutes from the National Garden. I 100 percent recommend.

• 30th Mar 2015

I booked two beds in a four-person dorm and ended up getting a private room. The staff and the location were both great. The staff gave us a lot of helpful tips. Everything was clean and the showers were hot. The only negative is that the walls are thin and if you have loud neighbors you will hear them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6