Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

1927 Total Reviews

The security of the keys that you need to leave at the front desk is very poor. The only lockable compartments were made out of wood and didn't look very secure. The blankets had no cover sheets and weren't washed between guests. The (private) bathroom was very old and the house cleaning dropped my toothbrush on the dirty floor.

• 15th Nov 2014

No bad nice location

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Romania

Nice location and nice staff

Very good accomodation, very central in Athens. Staff very helpful !

Very clean and excellent value for money. Staff very helpful and we even had our room upgraded to private ensuite with no extra charge!

Staff was extremely friendly, they were always ready to help and offered many suggestions on where to go, what to do etc. The hostel is a few minutes from most main attractions and located right in the middle of a shopping district with many cafes and shops nearby.

• 8th Nov 2014

Amazing location and great staff. The location is in the Plaka district, which has many restuarants, caffes, bars and shops. Its a very safe and lively location and right next to all the historical sites. I don't think you could get a better location. The hostel is relatively clean considering it is a hostel and all the facilities worked fine.

It's a really cozy and convienience place that I can found in Athen, cuz it's in the such central of the city, and almost nearby all the site you want to visit, the price is quite good, and the staffs are really helpful and friendly! Really a nice time for me :))

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It´s placed right in the city centre, very easy to find and staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended and if I will visit Athens in the future again, I will consider to stay in the same hostel!! Thank you guys, excellent job, keep it up.

I enjoyed the stay in the Students & Travellers Inn, is a fantastic place for relax, is comfortable, and the service very good, the recepcionists are helpful and the Hostel is always clean, I recommend here.

• 6th Nov 2014

Excellent location and service. The staff was very helpful and I would return to this hostel if I come back to Athens.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

One of the few hostels whose staff remain constant...and who actually remember me even if I check in after one year gone.

The location was perfect and the staff were very nice and helpful. Sadly the ensuite shower room was not great - the hook to hold the shower head up was broken, so I had to hold the shower head with one hand while washing my hair (and same in the two communal shows that I tried) and the shower curtain doesn't reach the floor so the shower wets the whole floor. A wet room is not good in a hostel because no-one wants to walk in other people's shower water. A

• 4th Nov 2014

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!! location is in a nice quiet area that feels safe and is close to all the tourist attractions and close to good places to eat!

• 4th Nov 2014

Great attention from the staff, Very friendly!!!

This hostel is located really close to Syntagma Square, so it's very easy and convenient to get to everything. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. There's always hot water in the showers and a lot of them per floor. There isn't a kitchen, but they'll keep food in a fridge for you and there is a microwave, kettle, and coffee pot available for use. The wifi doesn't really work in the rooms or the common room. The common room is really nice to hang out in.

The Hostel is amazing, good location and very very clean!! I recommend

• 31st Oct 2014

This place is excellent: clean, good price, central location, fast internet, super friendly helpful staff. They even upgraded me to female only dorm! :) For a couple of days hot shower was unreliable, but that was temporary and fixed later in my stay. Highly recommended.

friendly staff, perfect location, and nice room!!

Had a cold shower the second morning I was there. Would have been nice to have some lockers in the room. Bathroom didn't have any hooks to hang towel and clothes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7