Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

We had such a great experience here, the staff are so friendly and helpful and there is even a travel desk where you can book your ferry tickets to the islands! We had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay, the only downside would be there is only one bathroom on the floor for the dorms. The floors of the bathroom seemed dirty even when we had just seen the cleaner mop them, so maybe they were just stained. However the amazing shower head made up for this, by far the best we have had in Europe!!

Great location, really helpful staff. Would recommend and come back!

Excellent place to stay. nice and clean friendly staff.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel has a phenomenal location right in the heart of Plaka. It's a 10 minute walk to the Acropolis and anywhere else you would want to go. The rooms are very basic; just a bed and not much more. The airconditioning was a bit weak and the room took quite a while to cool down. The bathroom facilities are very basic and average. This place is worth it for the awesome location. You won't find a cheaper place in a better spot.

Great location and wonderful staff! I could have been in a better place. As a female traveling by herself I felt very safe. Also very easy to get to and from the airport via metro or bus

• 22nd Jul 2015

Perfect locatoon. Very friendly and helpfull staff. they help me plan all my day!

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Really a special one, stylish and comfortable! Good connections to everywhere in the city and near Accropolis. without a doubt, it's one of the best Hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff, I really could not ask for more, they are very friendly and helpful. very clean and great breakfast!

Fantastic location right in the middle of Plaka. extremely friendly and helpful staff. have stayed here before, and will stay here again. great spot!

I only stayed one night but the room was nice and light, everywhere seemed clean, and the staff were very helpful with directions for navigating Athenian public transport.

• 20th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my period in the hostel and the personal was really helpful and always help us with everything. The place wehere is the hostel is perfect. It is a really nice hostel.

So I can't write the best review since I was only there for about 6 hours, but everything seemed great, location is incredible, from what I could see. Staff was friendly. It was clean, no lockers. I would have enjoyed some extra time there

My friend and I just stayed at Students and Travellers Inn last week, and it was by far the best hostel we stayed at during our visit to Greece. The room and bathroom were clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is prime - being right in the middle of the Plaka and within walking distance of Syntagma, the Acropolis, and Monastiraki. I would definitely recommend this place to someone who was a nice and affordable place to stay for one or two nights!

• 15th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel with friendly staff & clean facilities. I would absolutely stay here again. It's very easy to meet other Travellers.

Paying for perfect location with this hostel, 10 min walk from syntagma square and the Acropolis, right in the middle of the plaka district. Private room was quite small but had a nice balcony to add some space. Staff are helpful and the hostel is kept very clean, not really a party place despite the bar man's best intentions

Everything was amazing except for the showers. The shower heads need a little work other than that I really enjoyed my stay. What a great location!!

• 5th Jul 2015

In the tourist area of Plaka and near the Acropolis, so that was nice. Rooms are good, showers are pretty bad. Staff is pretty much indifferent. Wifi was horrible (did not work 90% of the time).

very good location, felt safe even when i checked in at around 12am. but my room is super super hot, hard to fell asleep

Perfect location for exploring around the Acropolis, the neighbourhood Plaka is a really cool place too. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Washroom facilities were subpar so if that's a deal breaker for you I would consider another hostel, the day I left there were dozens of bees in the bathroom haha.

Awesome location on one of the main walking streets in Athens, full of restaurants and shops with people everywhere....and our room had a balcony over this street, very cool. We wish this place had a kitchen but outside of that, it is a good place to stay in Athens, with the best feature being just a great location.

ONly stayed for a night! Staff was nice at first but then got a little rude. Location was near the train station. It says they have a bar and wifi and when I got there the bar wasn't open yet and wifi wasn't working. Cool people though.