Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

absolutely amazing place, great staff and great location. this was our second stay here due to the fact that our first stay was excellent.

Thanks for a lovely stay! Staff are so helpful and friendly!

Excellent place in Plaka close to the Acropolis. Very easy for the metro... Staff very nice it was a very pleasant place. Valerie from Britany France.

the staff were very helpful in tourist details and knowledgeable in local places

• 14th Oct 2015

This place was so worth the money! Prime location within walking distance to everything you want to see, I never used the metro. Someone was always at the reception desk suggesting places to go, eat, and giving directions (and they're super friendly). The room was spacious and the beds were soft. I loved it so much I stayed before I went to Mykonos and after I returned. I totally recommend it!

Highly recommend this hostel. no problems at all.

The hostel was very clean and receptionists were always very nice and kind and ready to help! The position was great and very safe! I recommend it to everybody!

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Albania

The hostel is very well located, it has easy access from the airport and is also close to the Acropolis , the Agora and the city's trade part . The staff is very caring and the breakfast, although not included, quite worth it

We stayed at Students & Travellers Inn at the beginning and the end of our trip. Staffs were friendly and helpful, especially Mario. The location is excellent. We learnt that if we booked with www.HOSTELBAY. com, we get better deals.

• 5th Oct 2015

Location was great. In a cute neighborhood and near all the tourist attractions. Staff was very friendly too. The only problem was their plumbing. The toilet leaked and the sink clogged every time we used it.

The hostel is old and not specially nice. The rooms (and specially the mattress) were very unconfortable. Our room had just a tiny window, almost no light inside. In sum: the hostel was way too expensive for what it is offered. But what really annoyed me was that the last day the guy at the reception proposed my a "deal": if I give "100% satisfaction" in this website to the hostel I would receive a continental breakfast for free. I refused and I'm still annoyed for that fraud.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Brilliant location & friendly hostel.

We had to cancel our stay after one night because the facilities are almost unbearable. My bed broke whenever I (a slim female of medium height) sat on it (the wood sticks supporting my mattress would fall out). After more than 3 of them fell out, my friend and I removed my mattress and tried to put the sticks back in place, and discovered spider webs everywhere under the mattress. It was so gross. The private two-bed room was extremely small. The two (broken) beds took up the entire space.

Location, location, location! From the front door of the hostel, the Acropolis is visible. Almost all of Athens' most famous landmarks are within easy walking distance. This fact, by itself, would be recommendation enough, but the quality of the the front desk staff adds icing to the cake: they were always helpful and always cheerful. Being able to get a tasty affordable breakfast here was a great bonus plus the chance to get your laundry done.

This hostel was absolutely amazing and the staff are superb! You can't beat the location, it's such a close walk to all of the major sites and the street your on has great restaurants and shops! The staff really made the experience memorable by giving great recommendations for food and experiences. Don't overlook this one!

This was a great hostel! Perfect location: right outside your door are shops, restaurants and bars. 15 minute walk to The Acropolis. The staff are super friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean, with air conditioning and sinks. The bathrooms were clean, but only one toilet and 2 showers for a number of rooms. Still never found myself waiting too long. The breakfast was very good (about 5 Euro a plate). We throughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back.

We stayed in double room with private bathroom. The bathroom (specially the shower) was very very little. All the other things were correct.

Perfect location, clean, the room was comfortable and big with enough space to put your stuff around. Delicious breakfast and nice common area. I would definitively go back there.

I enjoyed a lot this hostel. Its clean and very well placed and the staff were very nice and helpful. 100% recommendable !

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Spain

Florin was especially helpful and always a friendly face. All the staff was excellent in providing travel tips and recommendations on where to go. Rooms were comfortable, and location was good.

• 20th Sep 2015