Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

We loved our stay here!! The location was awesome and the staff were all so friendly and helpful/ I would definitely come again!

• 16th Feb 2014

The hostel was very comfortable and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. However, the atmosphere was not great as it was the off-season. The place was pretty empty, and the garden bar was closed so it was difficult to meet anyone else staying at the hostel. Also, I had multiple cold showers even though 24-hour hot showers are advertised. These were minor drawbacks, and the nice rooms and security of the place definitely made up for them!

Great location, very friendly staff, good prices, and good facilities. I would stay here again.

The faculty are very kind . They help me a lot. Strongly recommand.

My stay was great! I was traveling alone and they acommodated me very well. The staff was great and the hostel is very centrical

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Puerto Rico

The staff is very helpful - even when you make mistakes they do their best to help. give advice and show you around - perfect !

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Israel

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed! Everybody in the staff were magnific and the facilities and the cleaning standards give the impression that it is actually a hotel, not a hostel. There are no lockers (maybe the only negative point), towells for free and the breakfast (not really cheap) is really good. Location is the best and even it is not a party hostel, you can meet people easily... Surely recommend it!

staff was nice location was great but no or poor wifi in the rooms.

quite a good hostel, I think it has a higher rating because they ask tourists to rate the hostel in front of staff.. so be wary, however still in a good location and staff are nice. facilities not that good though,

Because of the size of this hostel, I expected it to be less personalized, but I was happily surprised! There's a bar area outside, which in summer would likely function as a great common area to meet other travelers. The location is good - 10-15 mins from Acropolis, the metro, the flea market. A small market right outside the door. Restaurants and bars on the same road. Excellent, friendly, knowlegdable staff. Good breakfast for purchase (€3-5). Clean. Safe. LAUNDRY service! (€8). Lift. Fun.

Absolutely amazing experience, I would live here if I could. The owners are like my family now!

• 2nd Feb 2014

i've had a great time here! the location is fantastic and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back on my next visit :) thank you!

Great hostel in the center of Athens. Great location and welcome by the staff! It is not always clean, but offers a great value for money

The Hostel couldn,t be better, the people working there are extrem friendly, I felt like at home, everything was perfect, clean, good atmosphere security...etc and the location is right in the Acropolis, the most beautiful place in Athens, Efharisto Students and Travellers!!!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Spain

No power socket near the bed. Location is amazing: 10 seconds to a bunch of restaurants and very close to acropolis and many other turistic places. During half of my stay there was no internet and no hot water. They said they had a problem with the electricity, but that was very annoying and should have been fixed faster. Breakfast is not good at all and we have to pay for it, but it might be more convinient than looking for a place to eat early in the morning (it's not very expensive)

the wifi was not working for 2 days and as well the hot water, the rest was ok. I will come back in any case since all the rest was very good.

exellent place,near to akropolis,good staff and beautiful girl on the reception !!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • China

This is a very cozy place to stay, it is located right in the center of plaka and the staff is very friendly and helpful. i would definitely recommend this place for a relaxed stay in athens. The value for money is very good except beakfast is not included, but this is the one and only point of complain, all the rest is top and i liked it a lot.

The hostel is located in the Plaka-neighbourhood, which is an area for tourists, there are lots of restaurants next to it. The hostel is very clean and safe. I was looking for a bus to an area of greece, which is usually only for greek tourists and the stuff tried to find it for one day, very friendly and helpful. All stuff is talking a good english, communication is not a problem.

The hostel was very clean,good wifi ,and really nice and helpfull staff....also it had a great location to get to every attraction in athens.