Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

1928 Total Reviews

i really enjoyed my 3 nights stay here. The location is perfect and easy to find and safe. i returned back from Santorini and got back to this lovely hostel in midnight alone without any hassals. Most importantly, the staffs here also so helpful and provide all the information and assistance i need in Athens. i would definately strongly recommend to anyone who like to visit Athens to stay here. i would come back to stay if i revisit athens again !

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The location is great and close to everything, the area is very nice and the staff were extremely helpful. Also, the rooms and hostel are very clean and it is a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend staying here!

First, the location is prime: just four blocks from the train station and in the heart of most of the historical sites. Second, the receptionists are incredibly friendly and super helpful with any and all requests (even when you need to book your next hostel in another city). Third, the rooms and bathrooms are checked every day to make sure everything is clean and in order. There aren't any lockers, but each of the rooms has its own locking door, which is nice.High recommendation for this hostel

• 23rd Sep 2014

We have chosen the hostel because of it's "common kitchen" and the washing machine. The washing machine was defect - bad luck, but the "common kitchen" is just a common room with tables and chairs. There is no kitchen.

The staff is welcoming and very helpful 24hrs! they gave us all the information we needed and thanks to them we had the possibility to share a taxi with other guests to reach the airport and consequently save money. The location is just PERFECT! a walk away from the best spots, in a vibrant (but not noisy) neighborhood! Highly recommended!!

laundry was broke. no reasons why or if someone was to fix it and no clue to where another laundry place may be. bar was closed, was told it was out of season...this was still summer by the way. however, the bar area was open, and was pleasant. the 4 bed dorm was very nice. the location is primo!

Very nice hostel! Great location, staff is super friendly and helpfull, rooms are nice and clean... enjoyed my stay here!

People were very helpful and the hostel is in the center Plaka which is perfect.

No kitchen and the double room was tiny! The staff was really friendly though and the atmosphere at the little backyard was great.

Perfect Location' Very close to the Acropolis and Museum. Staff was very helpful and accommodating, you but only have to ask

The hostel is very well located and the atmosphere its really good. The rooms are clean and the common area its great. The staff its really helpfull and they're always smiling :) I'd definately recommend this hostel

• 16th Sep 2014

Great place, great location. Stayed here before leaving for the islands and they helped us book a ferry ticket, then returned here on our way back through. They had an available upgrade for us with a room that was empty and automatically let us take that one, which was awesome! The bathroom in the first room I stayed in was poorly lit, but the public restrooms for the floor were just fine. Perfect location for sight seeing, shopping, and getting to the metro.

This hostel was in a great location and staff was great with helping us organize our bus, metro and train trips to various locations. Very easy to get too from the metro station as well. The rooms were clean on arrival and we would consider coming here again.

The hostel is wonderfull and the People is great!!!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

I LOVE HERE. Staff was so kind and thoughtful. If I go to greece again, I wanna stay here absolutely. Very good location in plaka. Peaceful and awesome atmosphere. Thanks for consideration of all staffs.

OK for one night or a Transfer, typical Hostels International set up so no bells and whistles and hardly any vibe. But the Price is good and the Location is great!

The hostel had our group down for the wrong check in day so we were placed in the 10 person room in the basement of the building which smelled like mold. The bathrooms were also dirty and it was not a pleasant experience at all. The receptionist also barely gave us a discount for the trouble she caused. We will never be going back to this hostel again.

• 13th Sep 2014

Courtyard should close at some point during the night since everyone's windows are facing it. Sound carries too easily up to the rooms at 3am.

nice location, friendly staff, nice garden area, great affordable breakfast made to order! We had booked an ensuite room, thinking it had a private bathroom but it only had a sink. room was very very small.

I only spent one night in the hostel, therefore couldn't really explore all of its facilities. However, I was really impressed with the staff member, who was extremely helpful when I arrived in the middle of the night.