Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

ONly stayed for a night! Staff was nice at first but then got a little rude. Location was near the train station. It says they have a bar and wifi and when I got there the bar wasn't open yet and wifi wasn't working. Cool people though.

Had an awesome stay at student travelers inn. The staff was great and the atmosphere was electric, would highly recommend staying here. I will be back see you next time guys. Ciao until. we meet again.

Great stay. Very helpful guys in reception, fantastic location!

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Greece

Location excellent but hard to Sleep because of the noise Internet not working Good brekfeast for 3-5 euros

• 27th Jun 2015

the staff are really good and nice people. The Plaka distreet is great also. Nevetheless this hostel is really for young people who don't want to sleep a lot (little bit noisy) Good point for the air conditioning

This hostel is an extremely good location right near everything you'll want to do in Athens. The only sticking points for me that mean I will not stay again are: (1) no personal lockers. They have a safe at reception, but then you relying on the good graces of the staff. Not having personal lockers is strange! (2) Non-existent wi-fi. Like in many hostels, wi-fi was only available in the common area but it really didn't work at all.

Decent location but small rooms and bathrooms with confusing air conditioning (so cold with seemingly no controls!). The beds aren't too comfortable.

I love this hostel. The location is superb and the staff have always been excellent. Unfortunately, the Internet did not work for the two nights we stayed. I'd go back.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Staff were very helpful. This place is a great location and has great services, like a patio for hanging out.

• 21st Jun 2015

Excelent staff and very helpful giving information about traveling around Athens

• 19th Jun 2015

Florin was at the hostel when we arrived and was very helpful, friendly and informative. We would definitely stay again- great location!

pretty good overall, except the bathrooms are cramped and a bit gross.

Ive been here a few times now and everytime it is just as clean and pleasant and the staff are always friendly and helpful. And, The location cant be beat!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Everything was okay during our stay. The staff help us with good tips about the city and the location is perfect, near by Acropolis, parlament and other points of intersting. If I come back to Athens, I am sure I will stay in this hostel again.

Fantastic location next to the Acropolis. Staff are quiet but very friendly and give great advice for things to do around Athens. No lockers in the 4 person dorm, though I trusted everyone in the room. There is a bar in the terrace area, but it was never open. Wifi was really spotty and the one computer downstairs was slow. Great stay meeting great people, just fix the wifi.

its very cool! people staff is very nice, and rooms are very clean!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Chile

really nice hostel, really clean, wonderfull staff!! I felt like home.

I really enjoyed staying here. They upgraded us to a private room for no extra cost. Quiet rooms and you can't beat the location. Love the shops and restaurants nearby and the Parthenon is a very close walk. Air conditioning is a plus and it was easy to find the hostel from the bus stop!

Wifi never worked, the staff wasn't very friendly. Overall just not worth the price you pay.

Excellent location, good info at the reception! Definitely would stay here again!

• 14th Jun 2015