Students & Travellers Inn Reviews

16 Kydathineon, Plaka, Athens, Greece

2050 Total Reviews

The staff was amazing. Super friendly and very helpful. Any time anybody needed anything, be that a wake up call, information about the city or anything else, they were always there to help. Everything was cleaned every day and I had no complaints. It was a central area, with bars and restaurants right by the hostel and the rest of the city centre walking distance. It was worth much more than the price and it made my trip so much easier!

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The hostel location is very strategic, easily accessible by bus and metro both. The location is good security wise aswell. The location very close to the Ancient site of Acropolis site and the Acropolis museum. Rooms were in a very good condition and the hostel served a really good breakfast menu. A special mention for the hostel staff who were very helpful and friendly. Will definitely love to stay here again!

The experience at the hostel was great!! the hostel staff was extremely friendly and even offered us a place to stay when the booking was done on the spot due to an emergency situation. The location is great, very close to the site of Acropolis and to the metro station as well. The main city square is pretty close by too. The breakfast served was amazing!! A recommended place to stay definitely!! Cheers to the hostel staff!! :D

We really liked our stay in the hostel. Good location, friendly staff, delicious and cheap breakfast, etc. Our room was a little bit cold but the staff did everything to help us and arranged a small heater. We recommend this hostel to all travelers.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Great place! Great location! Great people! It was super close to everything! Staff were really fun to chat with and very helpful. They even remembered what room I was in when I would come back to get the key!

• 15th Jan 2015

You can't beat the location. And the staff were extremely friendly! The showers were terrible and flooded the whole bathroom. But I would say that was the only downside. I would recommend this hostel and would stay here again. It is located in Plaka which is a beautiful historic part of Athens. And it was close to the train station and Ancient Greece. 5-10 minute walk to both.

This hostel is the perfect place to stay :near everything (city centre, Acropolis, nightlife). The staff is awesome too !!

the staff are very nice. I will come here again if I come to ATHENS

• 14th Jan 2015
  • China

This was the best hostel that I stayed at, with the most friendly staff who were very willing to provide any help as well as a great location central to all the attractions. I extended my stay here as this was the best option in Athens.

• 13th Jan 2015

Really good location near everything. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. Kind of quiet but I guess that's just the time of year!

• 13th Jan 2015

This hostel was exceptional, great location in the Plaka (incredible view of the Acropolis from here every night). I've stayed in many hostels, and I can say confidently that all of the staff were incredibly helpful and patient with all enquiries. The rooms are cleaned every day and quite cosy. Booked one week, stayed for one week. Would highly recommend for anyone staying in Greece. Will come back some day.

It is worth for its cost. The location is great rightin the center of the city and very close to the Acropolis, just a few minutes from the hostel. The staffs are very helpful and funny :) this hostel is also close to the new museum and there you can find good souvlaki ( grilled pork or chicken stick) with good price :) enjoy my holidays here! :)

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Vietnam

Very friendly and helpful staff. We were given a free room upgrade which was nice. The location is perfect for seeing all the sights and accessing public transport.

We stayed here three times over 12 days and found it perfect. Very friendly staff, great location right in the heart of Plaka (the best area to stay in) and great value!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

Vey helpful staff, the best possible location in Athens. definitely worth it.

Good staff and position! Suggested for young travellers for the good value.

great location and great staff!!

Great staff! Simple accommodations, but great value for the price. Clean rooms, clean bed, clean bathrooms, what more do you need?! I would absolutely stay again and would recommend to others looking for a clean place to stay with a friendly atmosphere.

I had a good time in this hostel ,the stuffs of the hostel are very nice,and the hostel stay at the center of Athens!

really friendly and helpful Staff, perfectly situated in the middle of Athens nicest zone.

• 18th Dec 2014